It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: quotes from Elvis found on www.elvispresleynews.com
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:03 pm 
Pharaoah

My songs are a way of caressing people with my voice.

I never believed that anything was a coincidence. There's a reason for everything that happens.

Re-incarnation has gotta be real - It explains a lot about why peoplea are the way they are.

Post subject: quotes
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:56 am 
Site Admin

Hi, right on about his beliefs! He never hedged on them either- he kept looking for people to talk with about it and he read everything he could get hold of also. He thought he lived many years, many lives and had connections to Europe and Egypt and the "desert areas" he said, had lived in colorful, beautifully decorated tents and rode Arabian horses- he thought he had a black one that was killed in battle- he had dreams about it and all the blood that covered the ground where his horse lay dying as he knelt holding it's head in his lap. He had such a clear vision of that-he went into detail (he often did such things as over detail some times) about the bridle that was beautiful, hand made and elegant, the horses eyes as they looked "in to my soul" as it was dying and
having taken the bridle off and wearing it around his body, like an ornament while fighting battles against men wearing beards and helmuts- he thought they were from another country- robbing anyone they came upon. He thought he had two wives-many children and that he too was killed in battle- with a spear through the body just below the sternum...he said. And he wondered if that was why he had problems with his stomach and upper transverse colon... from an old injury??? could be-who knows. Like he said, " want to sit at the feet of Jesus (or someone who knows from being enlightened by Jesus) and have him explain it all to me- I surely don't have the brains Elvis had even, to understand it all. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:16 pm 
Site Admin

That's interesting about the horse. Alexander the Great (whom Elvis greatly resembled) had a black horse he loved dearly that was killed in battle. He took the horse back with him and gave it a state funeral!

Post subject: black horse
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:04 pm 
Site Admin

Wow, really! I didn't know that- I don't know what time period Elvis' dream was only that they wore helmuts and were from another country. But he did say he wore the bridle as an ornament around his body and I think he said over his shoulders. Because the horse had always gone into battle with him, I guess? Anyway, I wish I had taped every conversation and I hadn't sent him to originals-because there is more to them than I have in typed up! I could kick myself down the hill and back! Oh well, I remembered the black horse and bridle and then the rest came back kind of like pieces-and I could hear his voice and laugh the other day-in my head! out of the blue! All I can say, is speak up, damn it! oh well, I may be losing my mind- now I hear voices. As if I hadn't before-yeah right. That one that speaks from my chest hasn't been back in ages- he is such a boring speaker, like mono tone and proffesor type... maybe I offened him? Anyway, hope you are feeling better Maia. I have the eye doctor to see tomorrow to find out if I have any thing to stew about- Whatever it is, I am not stewwing!
Period. I can see-crookedly-but good enough. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:44 pm 
Site Admin

See my post in "Signs Symbols and Wonders" on Elvis & Alexander:

http://elvislightedcan.free-forums.org/elvislightedcan-about377.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:53 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Sue for putting this back up I did enjoy reading this found it very interesting so thanks again! :D

Fran

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]