It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:27 pm 
Site Admin

Aloha Kim!

Thank you for joining us! We all share that intense feeling of spiritual communion here...through Elvis and each other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:47 pm 
Site Admin

Welcome to the family Kim!! :D There's LOTS to read and enjoy and LOTS of LOVE here!! :D looking forward to future posts from you! :) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:14 pm 

Hi there Kim, my name is FairyTale, it is really Great to have you with us! if you what to know Elvis as a man and how much he Loved the Lord you have came to the right place. Like Amanda and Laurie has said, there is alot to read here at ELC but all of it is well worth the read. SO Welcome! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Welcome on ELC, Kim!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:11 pm 

I like to think that in this group I have found ladies who feel like I do and that we all could have been his friend and forget about the image.

Wanda, I think you gave him more than you will ever know. I am so glad he had you.

Di

Last edited by Di on Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:14 pm 
Site Admin

Di wrote:
I like to think that in this group I have found ladies who feel like I do and that we all could have been his friend and forget about the image.

Wanda, I think you gave him more than you will every know. I am so glad he had you.

Di

AMEN Di! :D I too am glad that Elvis had Wanda and that Wanda and her family had Elvis. :D A harmonious blend of love and friendship "fer sure" :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:39 am 
Site Admin

I am so glad that I had him! It was fate, it was predeemed, whatever it was, it was wonderful and I would do it all again in a minute!!! Even the hard parts where wonderful in many ways, educational and inspiring as well. I was an ordinary woman, maybe even not ordinary but a bit less as I had never done anything of an major importance or signifance in my short lifetime. And along came Elvis-the radiant SUN child who lit up my life and everyone around me like the sun on a cold morning when it breaks the sky and sends warmth to the shivering earth and it's inhabitants. Elvis was the light of our lives and he served his purpose well for the entire population on earth, including many of it's animals and birds! He still brings his glory to us through music and film and books as well. Whatever comfort he gained from knowing me and our circle of people, he more than repaid by being our firend. I especially am blessed because he chose me, I had nothing to do with it. It was his choice from day one-I don't ask a big why these days, but I still wonder why he bothered...but I guess it was so I could remember and write it down. Thank God for bringing me to Elvis-it couldn't have happened any other way. wjh
I guess I need to add this part since it just ran through my head-in his voice. I get the greatest highs from sharing my memories, my life with others who care to hear about it. So that is my blessing in this whole deal.
(Okay, is that it, dude? Did I "hear" correctly?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:32 am 
Site Admin

Wanda I can literally FEEL the gladness, joy and gratitude in your heart over your very special friendship with Elvis. :D In fact this feeling is so strong right now that I'm seeing rainbows of LOVE all around you blessing you and Elvis for the abundant joy you're feeling is a great blessing to him as well. :D Thank you so much for sharing his special mesage to you with us also. :D Elvis's LOVE literally goes on and on for the special friendship you shared with him has spilled over into our lives and filled them with LIGHT AND JOY as you share your many wonderful memories with us. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:35 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Lately Mari, you say exactly what I wish to say! Thank you, because you make it much easier for me. :P :P

Quote:
I guess I need to add this part since it just ran through my head-in his voice. I get the greatest highs from sharing my memories, my life with others who care to hear about it. So that is my blessing in this whole deal. (Okay, is that it, dude? Did I "hear" correctly?)

Dear Wanda,

I'm sure you has got your ear perfectly adjusted to Elvis' voice, after so many years "speaking" for him!
T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U! :wink: :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:53 pm 

Wanda I think you heard him loud and clear. :D

Page 2 of 3 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next