It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: On Reincarnation
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

A quote from Elvis on this topic is something that I read today and I want to share with our family here on ELC. "I don't believe death is the end.
Reincarnation's gotta be real....it explains a lot about why people are the way they are."
I believe that Elvis was right. As a human I have likes/dislikes/sadness/happiness/wonder/questions and so much more in my soul. I know that one day I will be allowed to give Elvis a hug and to tell him that his work here on earth inspired so many people to try harder to be better people, and to not be afraid to take a chance on something that may seem impossible.
I will never stop believing that Elvis was sent to us for a reason and one day we will all know the thinking behind the One above us all in regard to why he sent Elvis and then why he took him home.
I feel I am a better person because I was able to "capture" the hope that Elvis had as a man that his ability to help so many others in little and in big ways was most important to life itself.
In my heart Elvis is love and he will always be there inside of my heart until the One above calls us all home and tells us directly who Elvis was and why He sent him to earth.
LOL,
Marjorie

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
"I don't believe death is the end.
Reincarnation's gotta be real....it explains a lot about why people are the way they are." Elvis

Thank you Marjorie, for bringing this to the Forum.

I had doubts myself about reincarnation many years ago. I don't have it anymore. If we change the idea or perspective of time, it helps (but I don't mean to start a discussion about it all. Hold it, hold it Amanda...).

Casually (?), last week I asked directly my daughter (43) if she believed in Reincarnation. Directly and quickly she answered "YES!" I think it was harder for older ones to incorporate that notion, due the preponderance of some religions that are not maintaining it in West cultures. Otherwise happens in the East. And in the "Communication Era", East "permeated" West and Reincarnation has become a more commun believe.

Quote:
In my heart Elvis is love

In my heart too!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:12 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I was about 20 when I first came to think about reincarnation. I "accepted" it as real almost immediately, it seemed so logical, fair and TRUE.
Now, after about 25 years more it is I perceive it as a Truth that is beyond any doubt for me; a concept that would help innumerable souls to look at life in a total different and meaningful way....

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:04 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
a concept that would help innumerable souls to look at life in a total different and meaningful way....

I agree 100 %, Sarena.

Post subject: Past lives vs today's life
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:37 am 
Site Admin

[a few lines from Elvis in 66] I think this was early 66-but not sure. He had made the film with Donna Douglas or was in process of it. She liked to read and was into reincarnation and reading about it. This was done with an awful stick on thing to record conversations- very poor recording and most was lost in the noise. He went on to tell about dreaming of underground vaults in the desert, riding a black horse in battle and etc: which we have discussed on ELC in other places.]

E. Been reading about reincarnation-a fella that does past lives, ya know? He can read them, other people's an puts it all together so they can learn why they think and feel as they do in this life. Weird man, gawd!
W. I believe that's possible-it explains why we meet someone an feel that we know them somehow.
E. yeah! you feel like you were somebody else?
W. I think I lived in the old west days-like out in the open and with animals-horses and cattle maybe.
E. Hummm...I think maybe I was wearin' armor-had a sword an shield. More'n once...
W. Really-foot solider or horseback?
E. Both maybe-confederate times too-sometimes dream about musket fire-smoke an noise, yellin' 'n blood-gawd...lots of -of dyin'. (Makes a wooshing noise and says] Lord-lord...scary kinda sometimes wake up an' can smell it...hafta get up an find some fresh air.
W. Wow...there's a word for that...can't remember it right now...it's something that means you bring it with you back from then to now- like a time thing.
E. Yeah...you ever?
W. I just wake up either thinking I am there or thinking I was...sometimes I don't like it.
E. Me neither...too...emotional...makes me feel sick an' like bein' on a elevator goin' too fast makin' a sudden stop. Kinda like that...
W. Right-good example.
E. Analogy...
W. What?
E. That's the word for usin' something to explain something else...isn't it?
W. Sounds right, but I can't say for sure.
E. I like words
W. Me too...but I'm not that good at them.
E. [Snickers] Me neither...shows too.
W. I think you are pretty smart for a rock 'n roller.
E. (Snickers} Really?
W. Uh-huh.
E. Just tryin' to get some education-didn't pay much attention in school...liked history 'n that's about it.
W. Good grades?
E. (Laughs) Yeah...d minus 'un a c or two...mostly didn't get nothin' but that-one time got a b thought I was somethin' too. [snickers] Girl friend helped me-is why.
W. Well you've more than made up for it now-I am impressed all the time.
E. Impressed? What's that mean?
W. Like not thinking you doing what you do, would have an interest in reading, studying so many things, intellectual things-a lot over my head-you are highly intelligent and very astute.
E. Astute...?
W. Aware, knowing, well learned, interested in learning...I think that's some of it's meanings.
E. Oh...thank you. I feel....ignorant most of the time.
W. Most people do when they feel out of place-
E. I do. Rather be in the past-I know it-lots of things from the past...ya know, something is missing this time-can't find it...seems like.
W. Like what?
E. Aww I don't know...gawd...
W. You probably looked good in armor-did your shield have a cross on it?
E. [Snickers] don't know-it was on the other side...saved my ass though! [Laughs then becomes serious] Ya know, there's a flag...a big one-white...an there's a symbol on it...kinda like a shield...but can't make it out...its on the ground...under the-the-fighting-can't quite get it...wish could though.
W. Maybe you could call the guy who does past life things and get one done.
E. Yeah...if they'd let me...I mean, so busy an all with the films an' recording...don't have time for a lot of things...
W. Oh...guess you don't, huh.
end

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

It is so interesting to read this piece of conversation between Elvis and you! It's really a treasure.

I wonder if he discovered which was that lifetime he wore the armor and shield, with the white banner with a symbol on it. I know about one in the early 8th century because I received the confirmation from El'vis through Maia in a session, when I asked if he shared a lifetime with me when a was a Queen in Barcelona and the Berbers came and took my castle (it was a dream El'vis spoke in my ear, remember?). I investigated historically and it occurred exactly in the year of 711! Now I'll try to find out what was the King's banner -if I can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:42 am 
Flame

Interesting conversation indeed!

I'm curious about the flag, I hope you can find it Amanda!

Love, Raina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I have spent some time in farther investigations and found out that Barcelona was sacked and burnt by Al-Mansur berbers raiders in 985. The King of the Conty of Barcelona was then Borrell II, married in first instance to Ledgarda (daughter of Count Ramón II from Roerga). When she died, he re-married Aimerud daughter of the Count of Auvernia. One of these could be me in that lifetime, the first is felt as closer to me.

I feel that this one could be the meeting point for Elvis, an Hidalgo then, the white banner (the one below that was Borrell's) and the Queen.

This is a picture of Borrell II, my supposed husband:

Maybe some new friends don't know what I'm speaking of. There is the link to the original thread where it all began:

elvislightedcan-about1734.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 10:12 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
E. Oh...thank you. I feel....ignorant most of the time.
W. Most people do when they feel out of place-
E. I do. Rather be in the past-I know it-lots of things from the past...ya know, something is missing this time-can't find it...seems like.
W. Like what?
E. Aww I don't know...gawd...

It's curious that Elvis felt like in former livestimes he could "grasp" better their meaning than in his in 1966. I wonder if it went like this to the end.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:27 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, thank you so much for relating to us your very interesting investigations!!!!!
Wanda, that converstion is more than interesting !! :roll: :roll: :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Page 1 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next