It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Elvis' words came true!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:23 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Just as reminder, please let me copy below what Elvis was saying to Wanda by phone, a conversation that appears at ELC. His words have come oh so true!:

From the phone transcripts:

Wanda: You are really into all of that - spiritualism type of things, huh?

Elvis: What-no! Not spiritualism - spiritual development, soul growth and learning to develop the powers we all have lying innate. I’m not a conjure of spirits. I don’t have to, but I am not of this world, either. I know that, I know who I am. I am a man, a human being now, but what is ‘me’ is not from here. I am from out there. Did you ever hear of Rigel? (a star in the constellation of Orion.)

Wanda: No, is it a country or a person?

Elvis: A place, my home is near there - my other home - where I am from, and I have the Blue Star for my sun. I have eight moons and a mansion beneath the outer shell of my planet. You think I’m making this up, but its true - you’ll know that one day. You’ll remember what I told you - before you die - you’ll see some of it happen, and you’ll be involved because you and I are tied together and you don’t know it but I do. I can’t tell you how - I don’t remember it, but I feel it in my heart, in my inner self, and so do you. Why else are we talking about this? Why are you here? Why am I? I care about you because you are a part of my past as I am yours, and together it makes that tie in this life. Because of you and me things will happen - people will do things and have opinions and change minds and perhaps be more content, happier because of you and me knowing each other...that is life.

http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/bluestarlove.html

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:16 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, I'm so glad you posted this!!!
Now we know that Elvis was aware of so many things during his life, he had that inner knowledge (and was so much misunderstood!)
What a blessing he had friends/soul companions like Wanda, he could talk to and share his innermost thought without being ridiculed !!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:41 am 
Site Admin

Sarena wrote:
What a blessing he had friends/soul companions like Wanda, he could talk to and share his innermost thought without being ridiculed !!

I know that Sue has already quoted this but since it says exactly what my heart feels it bears repeating(or re-quoting in this case-lol! :wink: ) Wanda may God immensely bless you and everyone else that allowed our precious boy's tender and loving spiritual heart and soul to have a voice without fear of judgement or ridicule. :D Amanda I too am so very glad you posted this and want to thank you for doing so. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:19 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Your are welcome, ladies! :P I know that much of what we have to do in our journey to God is to "REMEMBER". Reading Elvis'words is a fine manner to do it too.

Quote:
here, too, has begun the 'ripple effect' of Wanda's book being more widely read by a variation and bigger selection of people out in the world over yet who, from their heart and inner being may yet (if not right now at this time) understand and seek in their own personal way for more answers to their own spiritual quest or life! Hey now, woudn't that be great!

YES, IT WOULD BE GREAT - and I'm sure it will be!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
You’ll remember what I told you - before you die - you’ll see some of it happen, and you’ll be involved

I wonder what Elvis meant by "you'll see some of of it happen"?? What was he referring to? Had the Blue Star and Rigel & its moons been discovered yet when he was speaking, or perhaps not and that one day would be discovered? Or was he referring to something else altogether??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:40 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Amanda for posting this!
I am so glad that Elvis did have Wanda to be able to talk to!!
I too wonder what Elvis meant by that!

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:19 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, that part of the conversation hit me hard when I first heard it. It is not a good quality tape, but the sound of his voice - the quite conviction gave me chills. I felt that at least SOME of it fortells what Wanda and I did with the books (hers and BSL and the ELC website and forums) and more to come, I'm sure!

In that same conversation - before he gets to the blue star part, he is talking to Wanda about loving to sit out at night and gaze at the stars. He is sick with the flu and sounds so sad when he says "it is so quite - god, I need the quite!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:23 pm 
Site Admin

maia wrote:

In that same conversation - before he gets to the blue star part, he is talking to Wanda about loving to sit out at night and gaze at the stars. He is sick with the flu and sounds so sad when he says "it is so quite - god, I need the quite!"

Maia thanks for sharing these additional insights to that conversation. Poor baby. :( It sounds like from what you said Maia that not only was the poor guy sick but he was probably feeling completely overwrought too by everything that was going on in his life at that time. :( For him to say that he NEEDED the quiet--poor baby just wanted to be able to stop all of the on-going traffic and confusion in his mind for even just a little while and never ever seemed to be able to do that. :cry:

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]