It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:29 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:24 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Sometimes we have sufferings because we do not listen to our intuition and so end up making poor choices. And we suffer the consequences of those choices.

Why do we suffer?

I believe we suffer because we are taught so from childhood. Because the present humanity has consensed that suffering is part of Life. Because that consensus signals the separation between all elements of life. Because fear has gained one principal role in the life we play. Because we are rarely taught to direct our attention to our Heart and to Love in its higher expression. Because we mostly consider God as being apart from us, instead of feeling ourselves as part of HIM. Because we forget God is in the "center" of everything, and everything is only ONE THING. Because we use our creative potential to create negative thoughts and from them, all the following scale of manifestation. Because we don't make ourselves responsibles of the portion of manifestation we handle. Because suffering may give us identity when we don't get closer to our real identity, that of being part of the expression of GOD…

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:24 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda Viola wrote:
I know I have gone very far away from your comment, Laurie. Please forgive me, but I can't help having that point of view. It's complex and extremely difficult to explain. Yet... :roll:

That's OK Amanda. I understand. I like discussing philosophy too and it's hard to do the more complex stuff in a forum setting. I see that in your explanation you are making use of quantum mechanics theory where there is no time - past, present & future are one.

Elvis was certainly a fine example of God's expression of love on earth. I think from the very beginning of his birth God had ordained a special calling on his life. Remember the blue light which surrounded his cabin at birth. What a thing to witness. I wonder if his parents realized the significance of the blue light at the time. (You know it's strange, as I'm writing this now, I'm reminded that my internet server is BlueLight! Perhaps not a coincidence?).

Last edited by Blue Moon on Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:41 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
but one thing I could have liked to discuss or argue with him,that a wife's obedience thing..since I 'm still having a difficulty in having obedience in life or creation itself,there's no way for me to agree with him on that subject.yet,.it would've been great to hear him answering me..pure pleasure just to listen to him..

First, I'm so happy to have you back here Zey-Zia!

Second: I would love too to have him talking with us about these things. I'm sure we would get to a positive consensus.

My opinion on that matter: I think that Elvis was still young when he expressed that kind of opinion. I feel like he had the intuitive understanding of the profound essential role of woman and man, but failed a bit in the translation from the Heart to the mind. :wink: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:51 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I see that in your explanation you are making use of quantum mechanics theory where there is no time - past, present & future are one.

Yes and no, Laurie. I think that the Quantum Mechanics come to bring nowdays a perception of Life that has been present in the conceptions and experiences of Great Masters and Spiritual Schools ever since the Man is man.

Quote:
Elvis was certainly a fine example of God's expression of love on earth. I

Yes, indeed! :P

BlueLight is your server? Amazing! :wink: :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

thank you Amanda ..happy to be back..
this failure of translation,also gives one a chance to tease him,which is something I would die to do.. :P :wink:

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:54 am 
Site Admin

Wanda June Hill wrote:
Only a special, gifted human being could have done what he has done and have the legacy he has today still at the top of the heap.
They can trash him all they want, but the fact remains he was a nice guy, goodhearted, generous to a fault, hard worker, tried to live up to what he thought his public wanted and he strove to do good for everyone he met or heard about in any way he could. He loved his country, he loved his God and he tried to be a good example to others, he adored his daughter and tried to instill good memories and teachings like a good daddy and only at the end of his life and after his death was there any "trashing" done to his reputation
or image...and most of that won't "stick" because too many people can see that for what it is-"trash" from people who for whatever reason "need" to put him down.

AMEN Wanda! :D Indeed only a one of a kind, truly gifted and lovingly created human being by the One above could even begin to carry the heavy load that Elvis carried. At times, it seems to me that he literally chose to carry "the weight of the world" on his loving shoulders. He always did it with such grace and dignity too. :D I'd like to thank you again Wanda for sharing all of these special conversations you had with Elvis with all of us. :D In reading them it is so very easy to see the TRUE HEART of God's extra special creation. :D

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2