It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Health and Happiness Elvis Style
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:17 am 

NOT SURE IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED YET. BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT BOOK!!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Elvis Presley’s Words of Wisdom Explore the Pursuit of a Happier Life

Health and Happiness Elvis Style by Elvis aficionado, Kristi Weldon, is a hip, helpful Elvis-inspired guide to living one’s life to the fullest

-----

ATLANTA, GEORGIA – Elvis fan, Kristi Weldon’s gleeful little instruction booklet, Health and Happiness Elvis Style, shows how anyone can live a richer life by studying the way Elvis Presley lived his. Timed to coincide with the 30th anniversary of Elvis’s death in August, this is a great gift book for the King’s fans and an inspirational manual for all.

Now every reader can get in touch with their inner Elvis and put his life-affirming messages to use, in the wise and witty guidebook, Health and Happiness Elvis Style by Kristi Weldon.

An intuitive wellness consultant and researcher, Weldon recognizes the valuable lessons demonstrated during Elvis’ life and death, and she realizes how these things might impact and help people today. Incorporating one Elvis life lesson per page, the book is a user’s guide for anyone who wants to learn more about Elvis, model themselves after the King, or simply wants to live their life to the fullest.

Opening the book to any page to finds inspirational nuggets of the King’s wisdom. Learn to love and accept yourself, Elvis suggests. Be careful whom you trust and don’t forget to take time to be nice to others. Stand up for what you believe in, and always say “yes ma’am” and “thank you very much.” Witty, wise, and inspirational, Health and Happiness Elvis Style really rocks!

For more information, please contact the author at Kristi@HappyElvis.com. Health and Happiness Elvis Style is available for sale online at Amazon.com, Borders.com, and through additional wholesale and retail channels worldwide.

About the Author
Wellness consultant Kristi Weldon has worked as a writer, editor and for Fortune 100 corporations. A Reiki Master and dedicated Elvis fan, she currently lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband.

--------------

Visit HappyElvis.com to subscribe to the FREE Happy Elvis Newsletter.

---------------

Published by BookSurge, LLC, an Amazon.com company. For more information, visit BookSurge.com.

When I really think of advice Elvis gave me, I learned more from how he lived. He was a very powerful man who did not hurt people with that. - Jerry Schilling said that to me in referance to a question i posted in an online chat hosted by EPE!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:53 pm 

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME!!

When I really think of advice Elvis gave me, I learned more from how he lived. He was a very powerful man who did not hurt people with that. - Jerry Schilling said that to me in referance to a question i posted in an online chat hosted by EPE!!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]