It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:47 pm 
:cry: I have never heard of this Song Before, so I thought I would bring this back up. I Know if if I was Rushed into Fame like Elvis was, at the age he was. From the way he and his Parents lived, I don't think I could have Coped even half as better has Elvis Did. I'm just So ThankFull to the Lord, that he was always there for Elvis. Even though with all of these People around, he still felt all alone. Like You All said Elvis didn't Deserve to Feel this Way! when even though he was Sick and in Pain, he never GAVE IN OR GAVE UP FOR US! But when the Lord came and Said Elvis, its your Turn to Rest. The Lord took Elvis Home! FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:28 pm 
Site Admin

FairyTale wrote:
:cry: .......I Know if if I was Rushed into Fame like Elvis was, at the age he was. From the way he and his Parents lived, I don't think I could have Coped even half as better has Elvis Did. I'm just So ThankFull to the Lord, that he was always there for Elvis. Even though with all of these People around, he still felt all alone. Like You All said Elvis didn't Deserve to Feel this Way! when even though he was Sick and in Pain, he never GAVE IN OR GAVE UP FOR US! But when the Lord came and Said Elvis, its your Turn to Rest. The Lord took Elvis Home! FairyTale!

Rainbow Light wrote:
Right on, Fairytale! The Lord took Elvis home when He knew it was his time to rest and be with those in his family who had gone before including his beloved mother, Gladys! :)

AMEN to all you dear ladies have said above!! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:06 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Bringing this thread back for others to read, hear and to FEEL... these words... his words...
and all the other beautifull words and feelings on this thread, Thank you so much, sweet Angels :D Touched very deeply :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDguK3JHLjw

LOVE
Carola

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Page 3 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3