It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 3 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:49 pm 
Site Admin

You are so very welcome sweet angel and THANK YOU for your kind words about me too!! :wink: :D :D You have a very beautiful, caring and loving heart too my dear friend!!! :D :D :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:56 am 
Site Admin

Image :D :D :hug: :love: (A)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:55 am 
:D You know want would be Truly Wonderful and Amazing is if in some way Elvis could let us know that he is with Us Here, I know I have felt his Spirit with me here where I live. So I know if he Wanted to he could here on the Forum. FairyTale! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:22 am 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
I believe Elvis is here with us all everytime we log onto the forum. While he can't leave a physical statement as such, still here in spirit and spreading his love far and wide, all over the world in fact! :D 8)

AMEN Sue my dear angel!!! :wink: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:42 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Absolutely true, Sue!!!

Due to some personal challenges I'm not present on the Forum nowadays as much as I used to be, but anyway,my heart has found and finds so much love and joy here, because Elvis' Spirit is present always and because of all of YOU, dear friends!!! :D :hug: :love:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:46 pm 
Site Admin

I happily say another AMEN to the beautiful sentiments you've shared above dear Sue!! :wink: :D :D Sweet Sarena my dear friend, I too am so sorry to hear about the personal challenges that you are going through and you will definitely be in my heart, thoughts and prayers that things get better for you soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:32 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Sue and Mari, thank you so much for your concern!
I'm still going through the separation process from my husband and there have been so many binding chains that had and have to be dissolved slowly and carefully
Things are still pretty rough, but there are some positive changes now also, inside myself and hopefully for all persons who are involved.
I'm very clear and focussed now, that is helping me to draw strenght to follow my heart, for the wellbeing of all and for nobody's harm (I pray!)

Just think of Elvis, what a hard time he had when he was going through the sepatation from his wife...

:( :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:31 am 
Site Admin

Hi, you'll make it fine...life is different single I know, but there are so many plus signs about that too... And it's hard to untangle one's life when being in yoke to gether for a long time or even a short time. Still, you will do okay and so will he- though it will be the guy who has the hardest time because emotionally, they can't "let it out" very well- not the real truth anyway, you know guys. They have to be strong...

Whatever happens Serena, you will do fine and soon be a new self and able to deal with whatever comes your way. In fact, you might find it to be wonderful and free...spiritually and physically.

Sometimes, I wish to be free... and I think though it might be a little tough at times, the sense of being only in charge of myself would be more joyful than any tough moments ever could be. You my dear, can be one of those "lucky" free people. It's sounding to me like you'll have it all in hand very soon... we come into this world single... and sometimes being single is great. Words from my daughter who CHOSE not to be "Yoked up" with some one she said, might not be the right one later on any way. If they have any problems now, they only mulltiply with time- that's her observation. She doesn't see how I've stayed married- but then she's always been more intutitive than I. Wish I was there, we'd set lunch dates at some nice inexpensive places and hook up now and then to "spill our guts' as much as we like, and we'd both feel better! That's the only way to fly.... I have one friend who agrees with me- and she's married - but thinks kinda like me...wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:35 pm 
Site Admin

You are more than welcome dear Sarena!! :wink: :D We are all here for you to help you through this and to support you! :wink: :love: :D Sweet Wanda your loving words to our Sarena were absolutely beautiful and I completely agree with everything you said my dear angel!! :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you sooo much, dear Wanda and Mari, for your support!!! I'll be fine and I try to be strong!!!!! :hug:

Page 3 of 3 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3