It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:56 pm 
Thank you, Sue.

Don't we just LOVE him for giving his best, too?? :D I listened to Bridge Over Troubled Water today and once again felt like he was speaking directly to us, his audience, and telling us sincerely what he was willing to do for us. Someone once said that song is actually a Christian message and I feel that it is. It's so comforting to know that his message of love isn't going away, and comforting that he knew this would probably be his legacy. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Elvis said:
Quote:
The only time I feel alive... is when I'm in front of my audience, my people. That's the only time I really feel like I'm human."

As I read this I had the thought, that especially on stage Elvis has been many times "divine" , not human, but transmitting that loving power of God........DIVINE!!!!! :roll: :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject: Re: The only time I feel alive ......
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:57 pm 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
Quote:
The only time I feel alive... is when I'm in front of my audience, my people. That's the only time I really feel like I'm human.""Long after I'm gone, what I did today will be heard by someone. I just want them to get the best of what I had.(Elvis Presley)

What a beautiful quote that shows the loving and TRUE inner heart of this precious man!!! :love: :D :D It does seem somewhat sad to me though too because it seems like being on stage was really kind of the only time that Elvis truly felt "connected" with other people. Yet his "love-connection" was limitless and endless for ALL people. :D :D Thank you so much for sharing this with us dear Sue!! :D :D

Sarena wrote:
As I read this I had the thought, that especially on stage Elvis has been many times "divine" , not human, but transmitting that loving power of God........DIVINE!!!!!

AMEN my dear friend!! :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:20 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
As I read this I had the thought, that especially on stage Elvis has been many times "divine" , not human, but transmitting that loving power of God........DIVINE!!!!!

I'm in total accord with you, dear Sarena! :)

Elvis probably would gather all the Love projected on him, that he projected back to them in a infinite dynamic (imagine this 8 laying, to be the expression of that movement in what would be the sign of Infinite).

So much energy and his own capability to focus and to serve others in the best positive way, I feel helped him to connect to his central Essence, that of LOVE, and when you find Love you find GOD, the SPIRIT, the SOURCE, because the Essence is DIVINE.

This dynamic probably helped him to transcend often, the lesser vibration of our common human personality, enabling him to transmit much higher energy waves, that echoed into people's hearts.

It reminds me of the date we have next Saturday for a group's meditation, if all of you feel so guided. :wink: :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Some images to reinforce the idea of the effect in "connecting":

Image Image

"When only Gratitude and Love may be our resonance..." then we start creating a resonant wave! 8) :)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:40 pm 
Site Admin

You are most welcome dear angel!! :D :D :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:42 pm 
Even though Elvis isn't on Stage Singing anymore, he is still on the STAGE OF SPREADING HIS LOVE with US! He is STILL REACHING OUT WITH HIS HAND! THANK YOU SO MUCH SUE! :love: :hug: FairyTale!

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]