It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Elvis about HEAVEN
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:51 pm 
Flame

Elvis about Heaven

Good Day! This is Elvis speaking!
Once more I come back to you all, to let you know, I am well, I arrived in Heaven, I feel whole and complete.
As many of my still devoted and loyal “Fans” might already guess and others might sense, I am now part of the Healing process of Planet Earth. Long I have waited for this moment, I dreamed all my Life that the World would change some fine Day, and endured a lot of Heartache on my Journey, until I got really tired of waiting and of how things were going on Earth, let me tell you!
Also, I have really deeply and passionately longed for the Spiritual, Visions from God and all that makes a Soul feel alive. I wasn’t aware as I was in my physical Body, that I do have the spiritual Abilities I always dreamed about already, but now that I am here and have an absolutely free Sight on things, I see, that my Feeling about the World changing sometime after my physical Death was a real Vision of the Future!
This was a great Help and Hope for my Soul, for I had difficulty letting go of my physical Existence on Earth for a long time, mainly because of my dear Daughter, which I love very much and did not want to leave alone. But this is private and personal, and I do not want to talk publicly much about my Family. In time, we all will find back together again.
There are a number of People who spend their time on Earth focusing on me, instead of on themselves. Some, as some of you might know, have disappointed me in Life often, and contributed to the Pain I had to endure by using my Name to reach Fame, Attention and make Cash. I had to go through much more than you all ever knew, and always did my Best to stay strong and functioning. Many things which have been said about me, are not true, and so the best Advise to summarize here I can give, is to not listen to any Word said about me, but to listen and make your Opinion about me directly through your own Intuition and Heart, when listening to my Music. There you get to know my SOUL, pure and simple.
I never gave up my Faith in God. God is the One which helped me throughout all Journeys my Soul traveled, and I have to mention, that in general a Performer, an Entertainer, is born like that. It is God, which gives “Talent” to Souls, to communicate spiritually with others, to touch their Heart and Soul and remind them of God and Love.
I always felt that…that Light, when I sang. This is why I prayed before each concert to God, to give me some Light. As dark as the Planet was, especially back in my time spiritually, Light has always been something good, I never cared to be like “others”, I have always been MYSELF.
After I passed, it wasn’t like I thought it would be. I could still see and hear all of you, even more than before! I was not bound to gravity anymore, nor did I have to walk to places, but could think of them and suddenly be there. So I used these new gifts, as I perceived them at that moment, to try being there for all I love, and watch over them, trying to influence matter to help and guide a little bit.
I am glad to have found a great Channel, that understands me and is like a dear, dear friend to me, to voice my Opinion from beyond, so I can assist and help even better, for I deeply care to be doing as much as I can for God, for People and the Planet in general, it is like being in a white-light Brotherhood, a big historic Mission to improve the Earth and bring it closer to Heaven and I am having lots of Fun being part of this great Mission.
In Heaven, things are quite different, which I came to experience and see not too long ago in Earth time. After I finally was able to let go of my earthly Life as Elvis, I walked through the Gates of Heaven right into my Mother’s arms. This was the happiest Moment imaginable, for I felt like I have LIFE back, I am alive again, and all is well. Let me tell you, if you can trust anyone, then it is God!
Heaven is endless and limitless, there are so many Trees and Fruits, in shapes and colors I never seen on Earth. Many, many Souls reside here and it is impossible to see any End or Border of Heaven, once you are there, it is like everything you know, see, experience, is Heaven, even when you communicate with Souls on Earth, you can freely do so with the correctly hearing Channels directly from Heaven, almost like there is no distance at all.
But Souls in Heaven are never alone, like we know it from Earth. You never find yourself sitting in some lonely Corner and not having anyone to talk to, or feel isolated. Instead, as soon as you think of someone, you are immediately with this someone, or if that someone is still living on Earth, you get connected right away. Besides that, I have found my true Love as well, my very own and personal Woman of my Dreams, and we are absolutely happy, living in a higher Life form in Heaven. When you arrive here as well, I will invite you all to a big Celebration of Love and Fun, and you will get to see my Wife, Elvis’ Mate of the Soul.
I will continue to explain more in a next Message. I am not a man of many words, but rather of a few honest ones.
In my case, I cannot be contacted easily by others than the ones God permitted contact with, to help the Planet. I am not here to help with individual issues or complications, but I am solely here to share with you my Experience to be an additional Light to guide the Way to Heaven. We can all learn from each other and get richer spiritually, if we learn to be friendly with each other and be there for each other.

Love,
Elvis

This Text can be distributed with Credit to IsIs-Susan Elsa & Elvis for the channeled Work.

(Source Lightworkers.org)

Last edited by Liliane on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Elvis about HEAVEN
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Mmmm... Image Maia has spoken on how difficult it is to keep "a clean line" while channelizing one soul, because there's a certain point, where the channellizer's soul merges with that of the channelized. It's like 2 crossed rings: the place where they cross is a merged portion. So the message may be "contaminated" with the personal lenses (thoughts and beliefs) of the channelizer. (All this said with my own words, not Maia's.)

The message above doesn't sounds to me much Elvis' wise... I don't "get" the sensation of Elvis energy back there... But certainly I CAN BE WRONG! I would like to know your opinions, specially that of Wanda.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:41 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, I think too, that often times people do mix in their own thoughts when "reading" for someone else, even channeling which I have never done that I
know of...but I guess one can without being aware since others who know more about that that I do, have been inclined to believe. It's a very nice piece,
and there might be others who read it that need to read those words in order to find a way to handle their own feelings. Sometimes it works that way.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday and a good new week. Our weather all over the world is so screwed up and crazy it's had to know what to expect day to day.
We had "spring" then "winter" and now it's supposed to rain next week but who
can plan anything? I wouldn't bet on the weather at all! It's worse than Vegas
as far as the winning bet goes... We do need more rain, this is our last chance
Feb. and March and after that...we will be lucky to get fog!
Take care, stay well. Did you read that now "they say" that h1 flue thing has been "over stated" and is not as prevalent as thought... yeah right, it was all to sell the flu shots...guess people are wising up and not falling for it anymore.
My doctor is honest about what he knows. I asked him some time back if he
had taken the flu vaccinations...he looked straight at me and said "NO." That
was good enough for me none of us have ever had a flu vaccine. He is 6 years older than I am, and still practices...
Love to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:23 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda June Hill wrote:
Hi, I think too, that often times people do mix in their own thoughts when "reading" for someone else, even channeling which I have never done that I
know of...but I guess one can without being aware since others who know more about that that I do, have been inclined to believe. It's a very nice piece,
and there might be others who read it that need to read those words in order to find a way to handle their own feelings. Sometimes it works that way

wjh

I appreciate your positive approach, dear Wanda, and I believe it is true and worthy... (much more than my own commentary was, which got short and flat... :roll: Your words integrate while mine "separate", very much in the "old world" fashion, instead of bringing in the "new world" vibration...) :love: :hug:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:52 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I So Agree Totally with Want Both You Ladies have said about this, it just Doesn't Sound Like Elvis To Me. :hug:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I read this some days ago before any comment was posted. In the beginning I was very curious, but as I read more I didn't have that special feeling of "purity" that comes when El'vis Himself is conveying some message. It's difficult to explain, but when I finished reading I didn't have that tingling sensation I my spine and I didn't feel like posting a comment....so I comment NOW :wink: and I see that we have similar perceptions about the message.
Have a nice day eveyone!!! :hello: :hug:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:12 pm 
Site Admin

Isn't it strange how sometimes one just "knows" and other times maybe not...Elvis said that "truth shines" and maybe that's a simple answer. It was a nice piece
and was meant well by whom ever "channeled" it...

Mary Huffington's area had a bad storm, has anyone heard from her- if you
have her email you might see if she responds and give her our love too.

Thanks,
wjh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:37 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I To Have A Very Special Feeling when I Know it is Elvis Talking, and I have Asked on Face Book if anyone as heard from Mary and So Far Nothing. :hug:

Hi, 3/11/12
Mary posted on Facebook that she and her family are safe; the tornado that came through was a couple of miles from where they live! Thank the Lord for keeping them safe to do good works here on Earth. Remember, it is not the Lord who causes violence and misery via storms etc... Those things are natural occurrences related to our Earth and it's inner workings, all of which take place because they must be necessary to keep this world and all that is on it, alive and functioning... It is not for us to fully understand or know, because as Elvis put it:

"We'd be tryin' to change things and screw it up!"
"Thank you Lord, for all that we have and will have for eternity IF we believe
in your Word."
"All we are asked to do is believe, and try our best to live accordingly regardless of which doctrine we follow- God's word is His Word-
no matter what language it is written in...Amen, Glory, oh Glory!"
"Some writers see things a little differently than we who read King James, but
basically it is all the same, just turned a little different according to how we are taught, what background, country and language we are using. But if you lay them all out, study the wordings, look up words an see how they are intended, you'll see it's all the same really, nothing so different that it would matter when it comes right down to it. God intended us to be human beings and gave us free will, He made earth so that there were separations by oceans, rivers and then as people progressed, boundary lines for countries, but He never put up any walls, He intended us to mingle, to grow and learn from one another...how can we point a finger at someone and say, "You don't count-you are the wrong...eh...color or speak the wrong dialect? He didn't do that-he
gave us brains to figure things out, how to get from here to there, how to get along, it's set down in this book, The King James Bible just like it's set down in other doctrines... man, it's all the same, just said a little differently! Study it some, an' you'll see it." Elvis
Love to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:33 pm 
Site Admin

Go back to the post before this one; I posted with Roselyn, wjh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:43 pm 
Site Admin

From a 1973-74 conversation: Not exactly certain of time frame

Elvis: There has to be a Heaven, because Jesus took the thief on the cross
with him, saying "This day shall thou be with me and the Father". How much clearer can it be?

Wanda: I know, it says that and several other places too, what do you think
Heaven is like, I mean where?

Elvis: We got to know that? Jesus said the lion will lay down with the lamb and
little children will intermingle with the beasts of the field. It's got to be a beautiful place on account of God loved his children, an' that's us, all of us! I'm gonna have a mansion...I know it!"

Wanda: You earned it huh? (Laughingly because he was so assertive.)

Elvis: Damn right! Lord knows I try to be worthy of his trust an' faith in me,
an' it's a hard roe to hoe sometimes, lord, lord!"

Wanda: I just bet it is...what with all your many temptations!

Elvis: Ain't no more tempting than the next guy, we all got our limits ya know.

Wanda: Uh huh...so, you believe that we go to Heaven when we die?

Elvis: Yep, an' I don't think my body's gonna bust outta of a grave when
Jesus comes back here- If I'm already with 'em in spirit...wouldn't be any
reason for the body to get up an' go anywhere! Man, people get so mixed up
tryin' to figure it out in a long drawn out way when it's so clear...You die, the
body I mean, but the spirit is immediately one with God...we go to our maker
and we serve him jus' like we would before we came to earth. You see?

Wanda: I do, I just wondered what you thought.

Elvis: We don't have time to go there...(Laughs) my thoughts are kind of
a bunch of stuff an' it'd take too long to explain really.

Wanda: Really...I know you seem to read a lot-

Elvis: When I got the time, yeah. Can't wait to get outta here so I can have
some time- can't do it here much...

end: I only got this bit on an answering tape that just took short messages.
wjh

Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next