It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: HIS TOMORROW!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:39 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

As Elvis' life became more troubled, he began to live with fear and doubt about the future. He told me the hardest lesson he'd learned was to try to put his " tomorrow " into the hands of A God, and trust Him to take care whatever would come. He often spoken of having " Felt" the spirit of the Lord when singing gospel songs, and he said he loved the " sweetness " of it upon his soul. I wish More People could read what Elvis said here, then Maybe some of the Stuff that have and are still being said would Stop! :hug:

Post subject: Re: HIS TOMORROW!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:38 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks for sharing, Rose-Lyn! It is very much more difficult to trust God in times when fear and self-doubt strike the heart over what is happening in one's life but Elvis is a great example to others how to live life with his faith and belief! I'm glad he was able to retain the feeling of God's Spirit when Elvis sang his gospel songs and

Quote:
I wish More People could read what Elvis said here, then Maybe some of the Stuff that have and are still being said would Stop!

AMEN, sis! Well expressed! :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:39 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: This Brought Me to Tears, because of how Very Misunderstood Elvis was and Still is and what So Many People that think they are True Fans of Elvis are Missing in The Person We Know Here at ELC! :| :love:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:42 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amen, sis! All we can hope and pray is that more people will try and learn more about the real Elvis we know! :wink: :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:10 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:16 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D :P :hello: :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]