It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

It seems that Elvis foresaw his dying experience when he said these words.

I think he got his wish fullfilled by God, no matter how it had appeared outwardly (when he was found in his bathroom after he had left his body).

And that he is at home now with his friends is a fact he let us know already as Rhama Azul through Maia. :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:05 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you for sharing Sue :D It really means a lot to me :)

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:10 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, Elvis said that to Wanda just months before his death (I believe).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Never read this one, thank you Sue.

Indeed it makes his dying somewhat easier to accept.

He was at home and I think it was a rather quick dead. Not in his sleep and I think he suffered some seconds but I'm sure he was not alone there. His momma was waiting for him alreaddy quite some time. I think she never left Graceland until the day her son joined her. Now they are back together for always and ever. And Elvis will never have to suffer again. One day we will leave this earth too and I hope to meet him there together with all of you. I bet we will all choose to stay there and we will ask him so many questions we always wanted to know and we will look at him until the end of time.... :wink:

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject: Re: A QUOTE ABOUT DYING
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:19 am 
Sun Dial

White Swan wrote:
Here's something positive and touching that just wanted to share with you all, as follows:-

A QUOTE FROM ELVIS ON DYING

"I think I'm going to enjoy the feeling of death. I want to be awake, to feel every sensation. I used to think I'd be better to be asleep, but now I don't - I want to be alive, every second feeling it...I think death will be a beautiful thing. I look forward to it. I guess I'm very vain - I don't want to look bad, to lose my voice, and that would be a worse fate. You know, to drag it out, decaying slowly and having to face it every day. I don't want that. I want it quick, easy...God isn't going to be that mean to me - He's going to make it quick, and I'm going to enjoy it. The sensation of my soul leaving this body - pulling away and leaving it all behind, traveling down that white path of light into the love of the Father's brilliance. Man, it gives me chills just thinkin' of it. God's gonna take me quick, you will see - and pleasant - I'll be at home...with my friends, and whatever happens, it'll be taken care of - I know it."

Was this in Larry gellers book? I think I remember reading this. Elvis had so much insight... Amazing.

Natalie.x.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:39 am 
Sun Dial

White Swan wrote:
It may have been, can't quite recall, had found it on another website including Elvis' quotes - sorry! :oops:

Thats okay no need for sorry.... Its all true though, Elvis is in such a beautiful place now - I dont think we could comprehend how beautiful it must be.

Natalie.x.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:30 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Elvis put in words what I feel about my own death, part of it said in identical sentences. :P

My family knows that I want them to celebrate my parting with joy for me. When those closer to my heart parted, I felt pride and joy for them too. To me, Death is an exaltation of Life, of the long and bright journey meant for us and the inmense volume of experiences offered to all of us.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:29 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
"I think I'm going to enjoy the feeling of death. I want to be awake, to feel every sensation. I used to think I'd be better to be asleep, but now I don't - I want to be alive, every second feeling it...I think death will be a beautiful thing. I look forward to it. I guess I'm very vain - I don't want to look bad, to lose my voice, and that would be a worse fate. You know, to drag it out, decaying slowly and having to face it every day. I don't want that. I want it quick, easy...God isn't going to be that mean to me - He's going to make it quick, and I'm going to enjoy it. The sensation of my soul leaving this body - pulling away and leaving it all behind, traveling down that white path of light into the love of the Father's brilliance. Man, it gives me chills just thinkin' of it. God's gonna take me quick, you will see - and pleasant - I'll be at home...with my friends, and whatever happens, it'll be taken care of - I know it."

No, not Larry Geller. It is from Wanda's phone conversations with him. I have it in Blue Star Love and also up on the ELC website somewhere.

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]