It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Man, I love my life... really!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Elvis: “Ya know, in every body's life, sometimes it's good 'n then sometimes it's got some dark days 'n long nights... but if ya put the good times in one basket 'n the dark times in another, you'll soon realize the good far outweighs the bad... 'n it's the little things that count...sometimes they turn into the things you miss the most. Life sure ain't no bed of roses...got some thorns in there too. Even with thorns though, maybe they are there to cause us to appreciate the good times ya know, it's a shame when people go through life complain' and frettin' over stuff that don't really count much if they'd just put it in the right place in life. I try to keep happy thoughts before me, even when I'm at the lowest point it's better if I just think of the good things goin' on, or comin' up down the road. That way it's something to look forward to an' let's me think ahead an forget my daily problems for a while. Life's always got its good side, we just have to be smart enough to look for the light 'n stop livin' in darkness. Man, I love my life...really!”

Post subject: Re: Man, I love my life... really!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:15 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Oh, yeah... it's sooo true....!! :P

Appreciation, ever present appreciation in all the moments of our life, can change our approach and our feelings about Life forever. The levels of suffering go quickly down and the motives of JOY go up at the same rate.

We are the ones who CHOOSE what lenses we use to view Life. We build our life every second, putting together one after the other, the chain of moments of experience... We shall feel them in the way we choose to interpret them. We are NOT pasive subjects of Life. We CAN act on our life, giving it the sense we prefer: positive/constructive or meaningless/negative. LOVE for ourselves makes the difference. Love brings with it HOPE, PACIENCE, JOY... Whatever that takes us into the opposite direction is contamined by FEAR. And fear makes that (in Elvis words) we DENY OURSELVES.

WE ARE THAT WE ARE, we have an esplendid place in the Creation, a place of Light and Love and we must appreciate it heartfully!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:23 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: If Elvis can say what he as said here about his Life, then it shouldn't be very Hard for the Rest of Us To Do. :hug:

Last edited by Rose-Lyn on Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks for your thoughts and feelings on the post above, ladies! :) :D

Quote:
If Elvis can say what he as said here about his Life, then it shouldn't be very Hard for the Rest of to do

Right on, Rose-Lyn! :) :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:00 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :D :wink: :love:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:) :D :P :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:40 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: :mrgreen: :love:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:) :D :P :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:07 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: 8)

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]