It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: The Key!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:02 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

From the New Book Face To Face!
Elvis: To have Confidence is first to know yourself. Have high ideals, store them in your Mental Self and hold fast to faith and Principles. Listen to your heart, it knows. It is the Key to your Aura, your LIGHT BEING, Your Ageless Self that lives forever from ether to ether and plane to plane in human and spiritual forms, eon after eon, forever. :love:

Thanks Rose-lyn, good advice from our boy...

Last edited by Wanda June Hill on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: The Key!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:06 pm 
Rainbow

:hello: Thank you Rose Lynn for all the new posts. Elvis has such incredible spiritual knowledge doesn't he. And this is true, the heart is the seat of the soul, even though the spiritual spark within is so small, it is like an atomic particle, but because it is the same substance as the Creator himself, it animates and gives us life. Elvis is telling us here how this spirit spark within the heart creates our aura and through that small quiet inner voice always tell us the truth. .. The spirit can never die but lives forever, even though we take on different bodies. The kind of body we have cloaking the spirit is determined by whatever plane we find ourselves on, so on earth we have a body made out of the same chemical material, and in heaven hopefully we will have a heavenly body made out of spiritual material, perfectly beautiful and ageless. Hope that makes sense.. (A) :love: Whitebud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes it sure Does, and like Wanda said some Very Good Advice from you White Bud and From our Elvis! :hug:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:13 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks for all the great new posts, Rose-Lyn! Great work and yes, Whitebud what you said sure makes great sense too! with Love, Sue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: You All Are Welcome, I could Hear Elvis Speak of Spiritual Matters all Day and Night. He had such a Special Way, of Telling things. :hug:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:36 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, he surely did have some deeply personal spiritual insight hidden beneath all that "glitz and hype" of being who he was...ELVIS; he handled it all well, I am very glad that we had the chance to see behind that glitz and get beneath all the hype and find out what "made him tick" so to speak. It was his well grounded spiritual upbringing, instilled by his mother and the doctrine he was "raised on" and the spiritual being that he was when he chose to come back as ELVIS...I think we choose our path back...that what we do and what we learn and give back while
on this earth helps to determine what we do in our spiritual forms when this life
is over...kind of what Whitebud says...I think. She can put things in a way that
explains differently, more spiritually developed perhaps is what I am trying to say, sometimes as Elvis would say, "I don't know the right words" ...that would kind of amaze me when he said that because he seemed to be able to explain just about anything and always had the "right" words to do it. Still, I guess when it is ourselves trying to express "our selves" then we maybe don't know exactly how to put it. Thank fully there are people like Whitebud, Sue, Amanda and Rose-lyn though she wouldn't agree, I'm sure And all the rest on here who have posted in the past and present, and some are missed dearly, each of us contribute and we all
can learn from one another..".no one of us is either more gifted or less gifted,
we are just differently gifted..". another thing that Elvis said, but I can't remember what the subject was...just that few words made an impression and stuck. Anyway, thanks for all the posts and comments... from everyone. No way to say who, how many or when someone will be on here who needs what is given via those many "gifts" we all have some of. ..
wjh

Last edited by Wanda June Hill on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:00 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes I wouldn't Agree, :lol: but while I was reading what you said Wanda. I couldn't help but Think this What Abuse of a Intelligent Mind, and Inspirational Speaker that if he were Allowed to and I say Allow to. Because of Powers that were Keeping this Mind and Speaker Hostage, in a Prison just so he could Make Money. Now I know Elvis wanted to be Elvis because he Felt that to Many Lives and Families Depended on Him, but just think if Elvis could of been able to go to the Places he sang at and Discuss he Views on the Things he has Studied. I wish he could have to just see, if the world would have put him the Light he So Deserves instead of the Lies so Many People Believe about him. :love:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:16 am 
Site Admin

Well Rose Lyn, it would have been great for quite a few of his "people/fans" but there would have been that many more who wouldn't have appreciated hearing
those 'views' of his at that time in his life...even when he did talk a few minutes he would have negative response from a few people, and the press would then
make it sound as if the audience was totally not interested and say he was "drugged" or "drunk"...that was the norm for those days...it would be more so today. The
sad fact is, Elvis had to die before people began to see him differently and now,
there are more who are spiritually inclined and interested in the fact there was
more behind that glitzy image than anyone realized. It just might be that it was
part of "the plan" as he would say about things going on, and the plan had to be
followed. Who can say, certainly not me-I've thought about it so much and had
so many "conclusions" to what might have or could have about a lot of things, and had regrets "galore" at times doing so. However, what had to be, would and not much anyone could do about it-kind of like our lives in today's world. It leads back to having faith... being willing to accept and take care of whatever comes along in life. We were just very lucky to be here in the time we were, that is a fact and remains one. The world is full of blessings...even today.
wjh

Last edited by Wanda June Hill on Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Wanda Your Right, I Guess I just think how it should have been for Elvis. I just get so Blasted Mad, :x and I Hurt so Much For Elvis :( when I see how Misunderstood Elvis still is. I'm just so Thankful that he is Protected where He is now, and can't see or Hear the Things People say about him Now. Yes People are Changing some, but Not like it should be after 33 years. I'm just so Thankful that I Never Thought in Any Way about Elvis as Other People did when he was here, and still do. :love:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:44 am 
Site Admin

I think that he does "hear" and "knows" but it doesn't bother him; it won't bother any of us after we've left this body and become our spiritual bodies again...we understand...we as he would put it, "will have understanding from all points of time and being, so things are put in the right place, so they won't bother us".
We can forgive, because we have an "all" sense of understanding where and why
it is "out there". That last is from what I remember but I do not have all he said
about it in memory or in writing... I wish I had been a "living recorder that would be a permanent memory function or something...with ALL understanding, of course! wjh

Page 1 of 3 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next