It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: A MESSAGE TO ROSE-LYN FROM ELVIS!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:39 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Heres a message to those I left behind Don't weep for me for I feel no pain Tonight I sing for my father in Heaven and walk with my mother again Twelve disciples sing my backup and the angles are my heavenly band i,m at peace for evermore how many songs i,ve sung for you over the past twenty four years i could not begin to know the love you gave me and the happiness we shared just seemed to keep me going year after year and when i sang Love Me Tender you took me to your heart you made me feel like a part of you right from the very start- yes you truly were a fantastic audience, you loved me all the way but now i see only sadness in you since that August 16th day. Please remember God only loaned me to you and for the last forty two years I've been on tour for Heaven you might say but now it's time for me to come home and sing for god around his great throne so
I leave behind my music and song to give to the ages to come; please cry no longer for you see I'm not really gone I've just finished this concert and i must move on to a beautiful place that's all shiny and bright. From the garden of Graceland, I love you, goodnight.
I got a email that I was to go to Face Book, and Read this.

This is a beautiful message and one that I am certain Elvis would want his fans to read. Whom ever sent you the email- we thank you. wjh

Last edited by Wanda June Hill on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: A MESSAGE TO ROSE-LYN FROM ELVIS!
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:42 pm 
Site Admin

I saw on television one of the men who was trapped in the mine for so long a time, he was talking about how he had them send down Elvis music for him so he wouldn't "lose his mind" down there. And he was going to go to Memphis and visit Elvis' home. He's a talkative guy, smart and seems to be a very cheerful and decent a fellow who isn't afraid to be himself in public. I hope they let him do the things he wants to do at Graceland- stay a while and enjoy his visit with the "king" who kept him company all that time under ground.
wjh

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]