It is currently Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Elvis' Thoughts on Money!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Money is somethin' to use, stickin' it up somewhere an' not usin' it isn't any fun---'less ya jus' get off on countin' the pennies it might be earnin' sittin' in a bank somewhere, makin' some other one rich keepin' it for ya... I like makin' folks happy 'n sharin' what I get from what I do is a good way to do that. Man, I got the best job in the world---'n if givin' some of what it brings me back to those who's been helpin' me get to this point...well, it makes me happy an' that's what it's all 'bout anyway- doin' good to others... Really, love thy neighbor...'member that don't ya? If not may be a good book to read now an' then ....really. :hug:

Post subject: Re: Elvis' Thoughts on Money!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Elvis sure had the right balanced perspective as regards money and the use of! Thanks for posting, dear (A) ! :) :D :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Your Welcome! :love:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:03 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Rose-Lyn wrote:
Money is somethin' to use, stickin' it up somewhere an' not usin' it isn't any fun---'less ya jus' get off on countin' the pennies it might be earnin' sittin' in a bank somewhere, makin' some other one rich keepin' it for ya... I like makin' folks happy 'n sharin' what I get from what I do is a good way to do that. Man, I got the best job in the world---'n if givin' some of what it brings me back to those who's been helpin' me get to this point...well, it makes me happy an' that's what it's all 'bout anyway- doin' good to others... Really, love thy neighbor...'member that don't ya? If not may be a good book to read now an' then ....really. :hug:

If only all those that handle the biggest economic power nowadays could share the same belief (there are some very few exceptions), we would not be in such an extensive crisis and the planetary resources would be enjoyed by all human beings fairly. :roll:

I believe we are on time to change it and that Elvis' way of viewing things will be extended in a wave that has already started...

Just to add to it, I send AN ENORMOUS wave of Golden Love Bubbles carrying within a load of Light, Compassion and Care.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:41 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: I also keep thinking of something else Elvis said, he said After I'm Gone this World will Change and How So Right He was. It would Break his Heart to see how the Governments of this World are Treating their People, and Especially the USA! :( :love:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:04 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes dear friend, I share that thought of yours...

Elvis would be very much impressed by the present circumstances and looking for ways to help, using his fame to be heard, as to summon all those with power for taking decisions, requiring from them to really direct their actions to the interest of all human beings on this planet.

He would gather so many voices around his own voice due the present web systems and other media, that I'm sure he would be heard loud and clear. 8)

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:24 pm 
Site Admin

Members, I am sorry that I have had to edit some parts of posts that are
being used by commercial advertisers on our site. They underline certain words
usually connected to EP and family member names, sometimes a word here or there in the post as well. I just omitted signatures on some, only way to get
rid of the line for advertising. It is not related to our site's rules and content-
otherwise I would never alter a post by any member of ELC. wjh

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 6:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

So sorry you have something else to worry about to keep the ELC Forum clean, dear Wanda. :(

I see that my signature is taken away for that reason. As I think what is said in Elvis words is very meaningful, I'll modify it a little. Maybe this way his saying can be saved.

Amanda Viola

Last edited by Amanda Viola on Mon May 28, 2012 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:09 am 
Site Admin

Great idea Amanda! I think that in a little while things will go back to normal-
it's just something new that has become available "out there" in cyber land...
even big stores are doing it! I notified Sears and they instantly responded and
complied...and apologized too. We just can't have some of the things on here, like trashy stuff etc. Annoying to have to deal with right now, but it will go away
if they can't make anything off this site.
Have a great weekend kids,
wjh

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]