It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Channeling Elvis Part One to Four
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:46 pm 
Flame

Channeling with Erik Part 1 , the date's november 7, 2011

I know a lot of you have been waiting for this one, especially Jamie, who was absolutely giddy during the entire session: The King of Rock and Roll, the one and only, Elvis Presley!

Me: Erik, let’s see if you can get Elvis Presley for us.

Erik: Yeah, that’s good, since we just interviewed Buddy Holly. Let’s keep to the same time period today.

Me: Good idea!

Jamie: I guess they do know each other. Would Buddy and Elvis know each other?

Me: I don’t really know! You know, I’m probably one of the most unknowledgeable people when it comes to celebrities and their lives. I guess I immersed myself more in school, then medical training and my practice, and of course raising five wild hooligans hasn’t left me much time to devote to the National Enquirer or People Magazine.

Jamie: Oh, that’s right! I don’t keep up with that stuff either. Oh, here comes Erik.

Jamie squeals with delight, then bursts out laughing.

Me: This must be so much fun for you, Jamie!

Jamie: I’m having such a blast! You cannot understand how much I have asked to meet this man!

Me: That is so cool, Jamie!

Jamie (sniffling and talking in a quivering voice): My eyes are actually watering up. This is so silly.

Me: Well now, can’t you channel anybody you want? I mean, if you want to say, “Hey, I wanna talk to Tupac,” can’t you do that?

Jamie: I try, but since it’s just me and, you know, there wasn’t a greater cause for it like there is now, I guess it’s more like leaving a message on their answering machine.

Me: Oh, okay.

Jamie: But I guess along with the work that you’re doing and the presentation of your material, this is really what’s enabling Erik to reach—and Erik is in that realm, too, so it’s easier to bring them forth.

Me: Hm, that’s true!

Jamie (in a tickled, high-pitched voice): Hiring someone to get the people!

Me: Really! Erik’s our little courier guy!

Jamie: And he’s really, really good at finding these celebrities. Not many spiritual beings can do it this well.

Me: Aw, that’s my boy!

Jamie: Oh, poor Elvis has been standing here so politely waiting to speak! Go on, Elvis.

Elvis: Yes Ma’am, I did know Buddy Holly.

Me: Oh, okay! Hi, Elvis. How are you?

Jamie giggles with excitement when he answers.

Elvis: Fine, thank you very much.

Me: We’re so honored to meet you; you know you’re still so adored by so many and will always be. You really did so much to change the world of music—and the world, itself. So, can we ask you some questions?

Elvis: Yes ma’am. I’m well prepared.

(The grapevine over there must be abuzz. I can just see those in the lineup rehearsing their answers!)

Me: Jamie, how does his hair look, just as good as it always did?

Jamie: It still looks great.

Jamie still giggles like a star struck teenager during one of his concerts! It might take a while for her to come back down to earth.

Jamie: It’s still jet black, kind of combed to the back. You know, when he got older he put on some weight, but I don’t see that now. He still has that older look though.

Elvis: I’ve gotten myself into shape.

Me: Well, it’s easier over there than over here, I’ll tell ya that!

Elvis (chuckling): Yes ma’am, that’s a good point.

Me: So, Elvis, what beliefs did you have about death and the afterlife before you died, and did that change afterwards?

Elvis: As you know, probably, through my music, I was very much a religious boy, a religious man. I grew up in a religious family. We attended the assembly—

Jamie: Assembly of God. I think that’s what he’s saying. Or maybe Assembly of Fellowship?

Elvis: Wonderful, wonderful church! Our little independent church was very small and very full of music. Now that’s when I knew I wanted to sing.

Me: Oh, yeah! I can imagine what influence that must have had on you!

(Long pause)

Jamie: So how—Erik’s kind of stepping in.

Erik: So, how did this influence you in your life?

Elvis: Well, I was really into attending church, believing in the faith and protection of God, and knowing that there was a greater source of love to provide me with guidance. Now, I tell you, often I had days where I felt that God was the closest to me, that I couldn’t really relate to my family or my friends around me.

Me: Mmm.

Elvis: No one quite prepares you for your dream. You have it in your head that you have this music that you have to get out, and you’re dedicated and almost worship the music. Really, that’s how it was for me. I worshipped the music, and I thanked God every time I opened my mouth to sing, because I knew where my talents came from.

This's the link http://www.channelingerik.com/channelin ... -part-one/

Stay Tuned for Part Two tomorrow and be sure to share with the social connect buttons below! Now, enjoy this YouTube video of one of Elvis’s live performances. I can almost hear Jamie screaming in the background!

Last edited by Liliane on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Channeling Elvis Part One to Four
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:47 pm 
Flame

Channeling with Erik, Part 2 the date's november 8,2011

Okay. So, after you crossed over, did you—

Jamie: He’s funny, because when we talked to Buddy, Buddy heard the question and could answer it straight. But Elvis has this very conversational element. He brings you into a little story, and then he kind of gets off topic, then he comes back into it. I wonder if he was that way in life?

Me (chuckling): I bet he was.

Jamie (to Elvis): Think of it like radio, because she (meaning me) can’t see you or hear how you’re explaining things, so I’m adding in your persona, your personality.

Elvis giggles at Jamie and her explanation.

Jamie: He’s laughing at me! Oh my god, I can’t believe he’s standing in the room!

Erik: How did things change after you came over here? (Erik has to come to star struck Jamie’s rescue and get the interview back on track.)

Elvis: It got better; it didn’t get worse. My faith and my beliefs got better, stronger. I confirmed to myself that there indeed was a source of love so strong, that it existed outside of us. My one lesson was really that we had that source in us all along. Because, as you know, growing up in a church, they don’t teach you this very well.

Me: Yeah. Hmm. I guess the church usually teaches us that God is so separate from us.

Elvis: Yeah, because God is “up and away.” Music was the one thing that I really felt God was working through me.

Me: Ah! So, what was your death like?

Elvis: It was not a very pretty moment.

Me (with tenderness): Aw.

Elvis: I was hurtin’ in many ways. I was hurting emotionally; I was very lonely. I really wish I would have given myself enough time to heal, but I felt so loyal and dedicated to music and to my fans that I kept getting myself back up on my feet. I ignored my personal cause, my personal well-being. I walked away from my family and my needs to serve my people and my music. My preacher at our church did the same thing, because his congregation needed him. I felt my listeners needed me in much the same way.

Me: Okay. Can you describe your surroundings and thoughts after you realized you had crossed over?

Jamie: He’s saying he died in a bathroom.

Me: Yes.

Jamie: I know he died of an overdose, right?

Me: Or maybe a heart attack, I don’t know. Maybe a bit of both.

Elvis (laughing): Yes, it was a combination of the two. But it was mostly the drugs that did it.

Me: Okay.

Elvis: I was quite embarrassed to know that I had died. I was ashamed. And then when I could, I stood over my body for a while. There was no bright light. And I’m very grateful that I had those moments alone with my body, because I could see how tore up and swollen and how fat I had become, and I also saw how disassociated I was from my body. I had no idea I looked like that. I was very embarrassed; I was very ashamed.

Me: Aw. And then what happened?

Elvis: Well, I remember my bathroom disappearing and my body getting further and further away, but I didn’t want to reach out to it, because it was so foreign to me.

Me: Yeah.

Elvis: And for the first time in a long, long time, I felt very peaceful. I called upon God to come get me, and that’s how it felt. The walls melted away; everything went away. I saw my family; I saw my life go by me—everything I had done and not done, and everything everyone in my life felt because of my actions and inactions. It’s hard to explain to you. It felt like it was gone in five seconds, but I felt like I spent five days doing it. I learned quite a lot.

Me: Can you describe where you live now? Do you live in a house, a mansion, or do you just float around in the ethers?

Elvis (chuckling): Heaven! I live in Heaven. Now I know when I use the word “God” I mean all-embracing. All-encompassing.

Me: But do you have your own house, or do you live in a log cabin in the mountains? In other words, can you be more specific?

Elvis: I have Graceland!

Me: Oh, so you recreated Graceland for yourself?

Elvis: Yes. That’s my home.

Me: Was it your destiny to die when and how you did? If so, why?

Elvis: It was obviously a choice I made. Now, I’ve never heard it to be called destiny to me, and never has it felt like destiny to me. If I was not so ignorant about my own needs, I could have easily lived out my days.

Elvis: But, because this ignorance played a role and took me, I’d say it was more of a choice.

Me: Okay. Now—

Jamie: It’s so weird! When I listen to him, I completely forget the question you just asked! Like, I can’t even keep him on track, and Erik keeps jumping in and repeating the question to me.

Me: Oh my gosh.

Jamie: That is a really weird feeling.

Me (joking): Maybe he has ADHD!

Jamie: I wonder!

Me: Okay, now, can you describe what you do there in Heaven, Elvis?

Elvis: I’m involved with a lot! I’m involved in many projects worldwide, keeping music alive. I’m involved still in my own projects—some remixing. They’re always putting out a new CD.

Jamie (giggling): And he says that like, “Hey, I know what’s going on. Look!”

Me: Aw, how cute! No more vinyl!

I love the message behind this song!

This's the linK http://www.channelingerik.com/channelin ... -part-two/

Last edited by Liliane on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:47 pm 
Flame

Channeling with Erik Part 3, the date's november 9,2011

And now, it’s Elvis’s turn!

Elvis: And I really enjoy being a part of my musical influence.

Me: So you’re kind of like a muse now, channeling to other musicians and music professionals?

Elvis: Yes.

Me: Ah, okay. Do you still sing over there?

Elvis: Yes ma’am.

Me: Good. Can you share any insights you’ve gained given your new perspective in Heaven?

Elvis: My biggest insight was how the term “worship” played a part in my life. You can worship God; you can worship the music, but with all this, you also have to worship yourself. You have to have that quality of life that allows you to go within. You can’t be completely external.

Me: Yeah.

Elvis: Maybe that’s why I prayed so hard to God to help, to guide, to protect, because I, myself, had lost touch with how to go within.

Me: Well, music is a part of us, and God is a part of us and vice versa, so yeah, you’ve got to have a relationship with these both externally and internally.

Elvis: Yes.

Me: What were you here to learn and teach?

Elvis: I was here to start music. That’s what I was here to teach. Now, what I was supposed to be learning was how to accept myself through it. But I quickly lost sight of that.

Me: Accept yourself through music?

Jamie: Erik’s asking him to elaborate more, and so he uses the term “self worship.”

Erik (to Elvis): Would you define that as being grounded?

Elvis: Yes. Yes, I would. You need to be grounded. That’s what I was supposed to learn. When you have this completely external life, my lesson was to be grounded. I know that’s why I grew up in a small family; I know that’s why the church and my faith had such a presence in my life. But along the way, I lost sight of what these could bring to me.

Me: Now, you say you were here to “start music,” but of course, music has been around as long as mankind has, probably even longer depending on how you define music. Can you clarify what you mean?

Elvis: Yes, there was already Big Band, folk music, blues, country, and others, but we didn’t have Rock and Roll. We didn’t have the drums and the beats, the shakin’ the body like Rock and Roll had. Somewhere, from our past African heritage, we lost it.

Me: And that’s important because—

Elvis: It’s important, because—let’s take church, for example. If you have ever been in a Southern Baptist church with the African Americans, not only do you hear the music, but you feel it in every cell of your body. And when you feel it, you undoubtedly know that God is present within you and within the room.

Me: Yes, I have been to those kinds of congregations, and it’s truly a spiritual experience. So is this what you mean by “finding the music and God within”?

Elvis: Yes ma’am. But if you turned on the radio, there was nothing like that. There was nothing like it. I came there as that bridge.

Me: Ah!

Elvis: I took it out of the church, because this was our only sacred space to allow this passion and this music to exist. And I took it out and put it on the radio.

Me: Oh, I’m so glad you did, Elvis.

Elvis: I am too.

Me: Do you have any regrets?

Elvis: Ah, my biggest regret is how I treated myself.

Me (softly): Aw. Yeah.

Elvis: If I would’ve treated myself better; my wife would have been happier; my life would’ve been happier. I would have been able to survive.

Me: Yeah, I suppose so. Now, can you tell us about a past life that most affected this last one?

Jamie (chuckling): He laughs, shifts his weight and puts his thumbs in his pants and kind of pulls up his pants a little bit. He has on a kind of denim pants—totally reminds me of the 70s. You know, those dark denim, cotton jeans with flaring at the ends—not like huge bellbottom flares, but definitely a little bit of flaring going on.

Jamie giggles at his fashion choice.

Jamie: And then he’s got on a button-up shirt. It’s tucked into his pants—a larger collar than nowadays, but not really a big butterfly collar. It’s a light blue color.

Jamie listens as Elvis explains his choice of colors.

Jamie (giggling): To match his eyes! Aw! You had blue eyes, Elvis?

Elvis: Yes ma’am, I did.

Me: I thought he had brown eyes!

Jamie: Me too!

Me: Maybe he has blue eyes now, even if he didn’t have them then.

Of course, later I find out that he did indeed have blue eyes. Who knew?

Jamie: See, he’s off of the question, again! What was the question?

Me: Oh, what past life most affected your last one.

Jamie: It’s so weird; I couldn’t recall it!

This's the link http://www.channelingerik.com/channelin ... art-three/

Last edited by Liliane on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:48 pm 
Flame

Channeling with Erik, Part Four, the date's november 10,2011

Enjoy the final part in the Channeling Elvis series! He starts out sharing one of his past lives.

Elvis: There was one where I was living in the south of France.

Jamie: He’s showing me the water, and there are some rocks that lead up to it. No ships, no boats out in the ocean. It’s really just an image of him. He’s a woman.

Elvis: I was of Greek descend, and I married a French man. I’m a younger woman, and I lost all of my culture in the transition from Greece. I didn’t have any contact with my own family. It was like I was that one grape singled out from the bunch.

Me: Oh, yeah.

Elvis: Just plucked and left. So, I chose love over culture and family. And not having that duality of culture AND love—

Jamie (a bit exasperated): Sometimes it’s hard to follow him. He’s trying to explain the story really well, but I think he’s better at just giving me the visuals. The woman seems extremely sad, almost like she’s dried up with nothing.

Me: Aw.

Jamie: Though she loves the husband, she has none of the culture she grew up with.

Elvis: I tried to bring my homeland culture in and cook the foods, but my husband said, “No. No, you must do as we do here so that you can be accepted.” He was so worried that I wouldn’t be accepted.

Me: Well, how does that relate to the last life you had? Did you feel similarly?

Elvis: Yes! It’s why I didn’t want to separate who I was with what I was going in to. I relate it to the marriage of my music—that I had to give up who I was and accept this identity that was being given to me.

Me: Ah, I see.

Elvis: But no matter—

Jamie (tearing up): Aw, Elvis.

Elvis: —how far into fame I got, I was always connected to my mama. She was my grounder. She embodied my culture and where I came from. And that’s why I was often nicknamed, “Mama’s Boy.”

Me: Aw.

Elvis: Because I was just not going to let that go!

Me (with affection): Just like you, Erik!

Erik (embarrassed): Thanks, Mom!

Me: Oh well. Embarrassing you in front of Elvis. That’s a first even for me. I just raised the embarrassment bar for mothers the world over! Not good!

Jamie giggles.

Me: Okay, just a couple more questions. What was your proudest accomplishment while you were here in the physical, Elvis? And has that changed since you’ve been in the spiritual realm?

Elvis: One of my proudest moments was when I got married. It took me a long time to fight for her! I knew it the moment I saw her that that’s who I wanted to be my wife. That was a momentous moment, but I feel that years into it I lost sight of what the fight was for.

Me: Yeah. Mm. And now, looking back, what’s your proudest accomplishment?

Elvis: I’d like to stick with that one.

Me: Okay. So, Elvis, do you have any messages for humanity? Anything else you’d like to share with the world?

Elvis: That’s a tall order!

Me: I know!

Jamie and I chuckle.

Elvis: But if I had to give a message to everyone, it’d be that being in silence is just as important as being in music. Silence allows you to connect to your heart, while the music allows you to set yourself free.

Jamie: It’s almost as if he’s saying that as much as you listen to the noise, the music and the chaos of the world is as much as you should listen to silence.

Me: Okay. I see. Now, do you still eat those yummy fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches?

Elvis: Yes ma’am, and I no longer have to fly to go get ‘em.

Me: Plus they’re the lo-cal ones!

Elvis laughs.

Me: Erik, do you have anything you want to ask Elvis?

Erik: No, we’re good.

Me: Okay. Well, thank you so much, Elvis.

Elvis: Thank you for your time. Have a beautiful day. God bless.

Me: You too.

Jamie: I guess I didn’t realize how religious he was!

Me: Me neither.

Jamie (giggling): Bye, Elvis.

Elvis walks away and disappears.

Jamie (laughing): He was still standing there and I thought, ‘Oh my gosh, I forgot to say goodbye!’

Me: He was still standing there?

Jamie: Yeah. Oh my god, Elvis.

Me: That was pretty fun for you, huh?

Jamie: God, yes.

And now, from our listeners’ request line, here is what I believe is one of Elvis’s most poignant songs, My Boy

This's the link http://www.channelingerik.com/channelin ... part-four/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:27 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, well, it was interesting- I had read something like that before. However, for some reason I can't go with that channeling because the responses are not like the Elvis I knew, for one thing he said his proudest moment was when his little baby was born and that he and his "Cilla" were so happy with her. He couldn't think of anything that equaled or came close to seeing his child for the first time. He wasn't that happy with how the wedding thing turned out, but he went with it as he did want to get married and to her, he had waited a "lifetime" he said and kind of laughed a tad, then said that was a "happy day" when he took her back home as his wife.
You know, there are all types and levels of spiritual development, and there are some spirits who are not as altruistic and those often seek attention any way they can get it-even to pretending to be some other spirit-this has been going on for years. So many have said they "channeled Elvis" but only very few have actually done so with any valid "proof". Elvis was not a drug addict, it was not drugs that killed him though those prescribed didn't do any good at keeping him alive for long...side affects can be poison to living things. He was worrying about having to go back on tour, he was feeling awful to the point of hoping it would soon end. He probably was taking too much of the stuff that stopped his bowels from "leaking" but he wasn't realizing that they prevented what little function his bowel had from working and from what Dr. Nick said, they had not worked for days, were totally and completely blocked. Nothing short of surgery would have helped him but he was afraid, not of death outright but of living and then wishing he had died when he lost "it all". (career, home, friends, etc if he couldn't work anymore.)
Elvis knew his time was short, he was saying goodbye to friends in final conversations. I spoke with him so briefly the
last time, he was trying to find out the color of dress a mutual friend's mother who had passed away suddenly, would be wearing. I finally found out and he
sent a lovely orchid corsage for her and flowers to the family home. The delivery person broke into tears at the delivery; it had been announced that Elvis had died on the radio during the time they were making the floral gifts, I am not sure when he had called them but I think it was the day before his death. He was clear headed, speaking normally and thoughtful when I talked to
him, he told me not to worry, what ever happened would be alright and was
referring to the upcoming tour that he did not want to go do but he needed the money, he said. If he just cancelled his insurance wouldn't pay as much as it would if he went out and then couldn't finish... So he was going to try. I can't remember a lot about those last few days anymore, I tried so hard to forget it
I guess, so maybe it's a good thing.
My thought for the channeling of Elvis by others is one should be cautious and take it with "a grain of salt" and some care in believing everything from people who didn't know him at all, who suddenly he decides to "talk to"... though that isn't necessarily not
possible...Elvis was unpredictable fer sure. There is one man whose name I can't come up with right now, who used to be on a tv show...he was reading for one person when suddenly mentioned someone there had a something Elvis had given them hanging on their wall...and a lady screamed...she did
have his belt hanging on her wall! But he didn't have any message to give her...that was just a "hello" and that was it. The guy later met her back stage and they spoke about her knowing Elvis...other than that there was no message apparently. That would be like him...I could believe that one!
Thanks for the post though Liliane, we can all make up our own minds as we should. I don't want to influence anyone other than to say Elvis wasn't an addict and never would have been... he got that label from having to change prescriptions often because they quit helping him...and because so many around him were addicted and they were obviously so... and you know that old saying, "birds of a feather flock...etc" so he was part of the "flock" to most.
Love to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:20 pm 
Flame

Thank you Wanda for the wonderful telling story about Elvis. I didn't know that one. I know that I care very much about his friends too.

I know that we can erase all the Elvis stories about being a "drug addict". The public only know what all writing in the newspaper tihinking it's true.

Not many of his entourage know how much Elvis was sick during the last few years of his life. Only close friends like Larry Geller, Kathy Westmoreland know about his health problem. Also he continue to do his Las Vega gig and many tours and he was there for his fans because he cares very much.

I will like to write some thing later, I think about his last album, TV show and many thing that I will like to write about.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:58 pm 
Site Admin

Great girl! We all enjoy reading your posts, and you find such interesting things and take all that time to post them! Even though we don't post as often as used to, there are still many people reading and coming here and learning. And then we "oldies" come and enjoy the new stuff. You are a valuable member and bring a lot to the "table". Thanks again, have a great weekend coming up. Hope you are
staying cool up there, it's been hotter there as well as all over the country- this
country is having drought worse than it's been in more than 20 years! Foods are going to get higher in price, including some meats because of lack of water to irrigate and feed crops dying off too. I suggest that everyone buy veggies,
rinse them, cut them up as you would to cook them, toss them in freezer bags
and throw them in to freeze. You don't need to blanch them for this, they soften
when cooked anyway; you can stir fry, boil, stew, braise or whatever you like
with frozen ones as easily as fresh. Though you can't really grill them as they will soften when unfrozen. I do this all the time and am going to fill up our little ref. freezer and Starla's bigger one because she said, "mom, prices are going to go way up!" She is now buying a lot from other countries to make up for what
she can't get reasonably here...for her job. Some countries have good stuff,
some questionable but you do what one must in these times. She is picky so
I trust her choices. I make a lot of soup and stir fry bags, then I just toss my choice in and cook it. It's nice not spend an hour chopping etc-so I do them all at once and freeze. Even bell peppers will be okay that way if one is using them in foods, soups etc. I don't like freezing potatoes un cooked though-they
get too mushy when cooked.
Love to all,
wanda june

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:00 am 
Flame

At first thanks to Liliane for posting all this. But -same like Wanda - I really doubt that this was Elvis. There are too many charlatan, especially in this kind of genres. Once I was in a session of a channel-medium ( I was curious aboutm it), but it was much different as this channeling with Elvis. It was just awfull. Nobody had questions, but this medium described persons who liked to contact their beloves one and this medium told certain of the presents things that only could know them.
And as Wanda said: Elvis was never a drug addict, but addicted to prescribtions and he didn't use them "just for fun" but he needed them for staying alive. He was a very sick man - much more then people around him knew - not even his family. I ask myself questions why people didn't or couldn't believe that he was human and simple just died of a heart attack. Heart deseases were a genetic disorder in his family - same like his liver problems.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:33 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Liliane, i also appreciate very much your many many beautiful postings and providing us with so many informations.
I also feel along with Wanda and AngelEyes concerning the channeling and its autheticy.
Wanda, your reply is just so honest and true and I want to thank you so much . In everything you write about Elvis, your deep love for him and the joy of your mutual friendship is shining through!! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:57 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Yes Elvis took Prescription Drugs, and as Angel Eyes said just to Keep Elvis Alive. He also had a Very Bad Colon from Birth, and sometimes some of the Medicines he was on would Give him Bad Side Affects. So that is why he was in the Hospital, a lot to Slowing let his Body heal from these Medicines. So the Doctors could try something else Elvis was so Afraid that if his Fans knew about the Health Problems, he had some that were Passed down through his Family. Elvis always wanted his Fans to Think He was This Perfect Person, and Healthy. But like you said Angel Eyes he was Human, and he didn't have to Hide anything from Me and all the others here at ELC because I know it just Made Me Love Him, Even More. :D :hug:

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]