It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:36 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I feel that without these wonderful ladies Elvis would not have decided to contact us all and speak to us as he does through this our circle of Love and Light on this Forum...!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:51 pm 
CHRISTINE AND SUE YOU ARE BOTH SO RIGHT, YOU KNOW THERE ARE TIMES I FEEL WHEN I'M IN THIS FORUM THAT ELVIS IS SEEING EVERYTHING WE SAY. DOES ANYBODY ELSE FEEL THIS WAY? FAIRYTALE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:04 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

What you expressed above, FairyTale, made me stop to "think/feel it". What comes to me is something like: We are not separated from Elvis; we are one with him, as we are one with God too. As I see it, what changes is the point of view we are able or choose to have.

It is not easy to explain, but it's something like a lanscape, with a mountain, a river, some animals around, flowers, trees, a sky above, with clouds and birds, the shinning sun, etc. We can live ourselves as a lanscape as a whole, but also as a thirsty horse, wetting our mouth into the water. Or we can feel the wind moving our leaves as a tree. Or we can be the water flowing calm and slow, caressing the pebbles at the bottom of the river... It's only a question of point of view. :wink:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:22 pm 
YES WHAT A BEAUTIFUL SETTING FOR US ALL HERE TO BE IN AND ELVIS IN THE MIDDLE OF A CIRCLE, WITH US SETTING AROUND HIM HOLDING HANDS. ELVIS TEACHING US AND WE PRAYING TO THE LORD AND MEDITATING, I CAN CLEARLY SEE THIS IN MY MIND. FAIRYTALE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:07 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
We can live ourselves as a lanscape as a whole, but also as a thirsty horse, wetting our mouth into the water. Or we can feel the wind moving our leaves as a tree. Or we can be the water flowing calm and slow, caressing the pebbles at the bottom of the river... It's only a question of point of view.

Amanda, this does so poetically & beautifully describe the oneness that we have with God, the earth, & the universe. But if we are not aware or in tune with that "oneness" then we are empty and aimlessly adrift. And then we try to fill that emptiness with things which never satisfy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:39 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laurie,

It moves me to see your description of something that matches exactly with what I think, made with so little words and yet so clear and definitive.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:19 pm 
Site Admin

Bringing this one back up for those who might not have seen it the first time around. It is sooo much Elvis, his need to explain, to make amends and be understood. I can't imagine him "insulting" the guy's wife??? If that happened, it would be a rare thing for him to do in public!!! He put up with so much from women of all ages...and didn't insult anyone if he could help it. Anyway, thought maybe this would be interesting to new people. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:41 am 

Thanks Wanda. I have not read this before.

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

That telegram shows a young 22 Elvis, with much lived through and with an admirable sincerity and clarity of ideas. And, as you so accuratelly say, Wanda, it is very enlightening to understand some basics of his behavior.

Thank you, for bringing it back.

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2