It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 5 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: FREQUENTLY ASKED AND NOT SO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:40 pm 
Site Admin

II thought it might be okay to add this statement about Elvis taking Priscilla to Hawaii before their child was born-
It is in David Stanley's last book... he mentions that they went to Hawaii and other places. This information came from
one of our ELC members and it is posted on another topic but I don't recall where now. I was doubting his word myself, and I am glad to know that he was telling the truth. He wasn't one to tell lies about serious matters though he would often mislead people a bit if it made things easier for them or for what he wanted to do... those times were never done with malice or to be harmful. I have no memory of him ever out and out lying to save himself from anything- in fact he told the truth when I thought he should have lied his face off... Elvis had personal honor and he wore it well. wjh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:43 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks for letting us know Wanda. I hope your detractors become aware of this. If they have any humility, they will apologize to or regarding you, but let's not hold our breath too long. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:33 pm 
Site Admin

Well, like Elvis would say, sometimes a knock is as good as a plug, both get noticed. Everyone can judge for themselves, and not everyone thinks or reasons alike. Thank heaven! It gives me hope when people question and even when they doubt, at least I know there are people out there who don't buy everything being sold out there. They are the ones who keep things evening out- good stuff verses trash stuff. I was so gullible until knowing him-and then my eyes got opened up fast- and it made me so angry when he was misunderstood, trashed and ridiculed by so many people who didn't know him and then, later on, those who DID and they still didn't take the time to understand or care to understand him. So
detractors have a purpose, just like Elvis said.

It is always nice to know that somewhere out there some one will come up with facts that keep it simple, straight and let me know I wasn't wrong to believe what Elvis said, even though sometimes I knew he wasn't being totally upfront in what he might be saying he was doing...he had his reasons. I gave him that then and still do. wjh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:06 pm 
:hello: Wanda did you ever tell Elvis that he was Misunderstood? Did Elvis ever say he thought he was Misunderstood? :love:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:25 pm 
Site Admin

I don't think I did in so many words, though he asked questions similar a few times, saying that he wished "some people" would be more interested in what he thought about things. I think he was speaking of his wife when he said that regarding his choice of reading material and how he wished and hoped she would become interested. He wanted to be able to share with her, but he didn't seem to ever manage to bring that about, instead just the opposite happened. She just wasn't ready to receive via him-nor were most of his friends and family members. His father did begin to understand better after Elvis' death...perhaps because Elvis was able to reach him more after death. Perhaps Vernon was "visited" and that changed his mind set? Don't think that anything ever was out about that possibility. I do know that Elvis in spiritual form, would want to help his father in any ways he could...
I thought often Fairytale that he was misunderstood by so many, however my own state of mind was very often one of anger and disbelief that those who were his friends and caring for him, looking after him, were not more attentive and didn't seem to notice what he needed from them was understanding and patience.
I kind of think that is pretty much the way many families are, too much happening and everyone too busy getting on with living to listen very much. Especially with today's vast expansion and abilities to reach around the world- it eats up a lot of time and most people don't have that much anyway. Yet it opens doors to every one, giving us all more people to share with. That's ELC's purpose...and it's a wonderful thing. We are here to share.
wjh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I know RainBowLight, it is like when Elvis did get the Chance to talk he was so Happy that someone actually wanted to hear what he had to say, that you could see him Light up. Shoot If I had the Chance to just Sit and Listen to Elvis, talk until he got everything he needed to say out would have been So Fantastic!

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Right on, ladies!! :wink: :P :) :D :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 1:10 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D :mrgreen: :bouncy: :love: :hello:

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:) :D :wink: :P :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:27 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:love: :wink: :hello:

Page 3 of 5 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next