It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: IT IS TRUE ELVIS'D HAVE ANOTHER SIBLING IN 1942?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:48 pm 
Phoenix

HELLO TO ALL:
MY NAME IS MARIA JOSE SCHIAVI, I LIVE IN ARGENTINA AND I'M FAN OF ELVIS SINCE MY CHILHOOD AND I'M HAPPY MEET PEOPLE THAT FELL ELVIS WITH ALL HEART...
I WANT TO TELL YOU ALL THAT I HAVE READ A BIOGRAPHYCAL BOOK CALLED "ELVIS AND GLADYS" THAT IT SAYS IN 1942 ELVIS WOULD HAD ANOTHER BROTHER OR SISTER BUT UNFORTUNATELY HIS MOTHER GLADYS LOST THE CHILD IN THE FIRST MONTH OF PREGNANCY IN TUPELO HOSPITAL AND IN THAT TIME HIS FATHER VERNON WAS NOT IN TOWN BECAUSE WAS WORKING IN A WORK OF CONSTRUCTION AND IT IS SAID THAT AFTER OF THIS EVENT, GLADYS protected His Elvis WITH tooth and nail ... I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THE STORY IS TRUE BECAUSE THAT NEVER FELT THAT ELVIS OR FATHER TOLD ABOUT CHILD'S DEATH OR MEABY ELVIS HAS HIDDEN HIS PAIN (A) , I HOPE YOU CAN GIVE ME THE ANSWER AND I WILL BE GRATEFUL.
IT IS NICE FIND PEOPLE THAT ADMIRE ELVIS WITH ALL HEART.

MARÍA JOSÉ
:cry:

Post subject: Re: IT IS TRUE ELVIS'D HAVE ANOTHER SIBLING IN 1942?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:03 pm 
Flame

From Elvis - A lighted candle
Elvis-The man
The Elysian song

In a January, 1978 interview with ‘Good Housekeeping’ magazine, Elvis' father, Vernon Presley spoke of his son, and the insight he had concerning him:
"I believe Elvis’ career and contribution to the world were fated from the first. For during his early life, certain things happened which convinced me that God had given my wife and me a very special child for whom he had very special plans.

"Gladys and I were so proud of Elvis and enjoyed him so much that we immediately wanted more children. But, for reasons no doctor could understand, we had none....When Elvis was about 10 years old, the reason was revealed very clearly to me in a way I can’t explain. I can only say that God spoke to my heart and told me that Elvis was the only child we’d ever have and the only child we’d ever need. Elvis was a special gift who would fill our lives completely.

"As soon as I realized that Elvis was meant to be an only child, I felt as though a burden was lifted. I never again wondered why we didn’t have additional sons and daughters."

During his son’s life, Vernon had difficulty accepting Elvis’ metaphysical beliefs, and yet, after Elvis’ death, he came to acknowledge what he had really known all along, what had been whispered into his inner mind, about this "very special child."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:03 pm 
Phoenix

Hello Lilian:
thanks for answering my questions about the supposed brother of Elvis was not born ...
I have read several internet sites and a book called Elvis and Gladys, and I think as you say, Vernon is the best source to say that Elvis and his twin brother Jessie were the only children born to Presley, the rest are lies as many that have been written about Elvis, so :bouncy: I consult the forum to know the truth.
Thank you very much and greetings

Maria jose :hello:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:04 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Maria, I'm so glad that Lillian answered your quest. I am sorry that I have not
been on here much for the past MONTH! But I have been taking care of 11
puppies who are turning 5 weeks old today and doing great. We have homes for all but 2 of them, and people can't wait for them to be 8 weeks old and ready to
go home with them. I guess there must be a reason for all of this, Starla found
mommy in a hail, sleet and rain storm just about to head onto a busy freeway and she stopped and spent over an hour trying to get her into the truck-finally a man helped. The dog was so pregnant she could not be picked up safely so they used a towel sling to lift her into the floorboard of the truck where she promptly fell
asleep from exhaustion and cold. She had her puppies 4 days later- no one ever answered the found ads, the picture flyers or posters that Starla plastered all
over the area where she was found. I guess troubled times cause some unhappy
situations and people maybe can't keep their dogs...since she was found, we have
learned of 2 other dogs of her type who also were pregnant and lost- and gave
birth to several puppies at the homes of those who found them. Lots of puppies
out there for takers- but we all have one thing in common, we want responsible,
loving homes...at least that is a plus for the pups.
I am worn out, this has to be worse than running a baby day care- I do a lot
of laundry, and feeding rituals and in general clean up every single hour of the day it seems. Oh well, just 3 more weeks and heck the babies are so cute!
Please be safe,
love to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:27 pm 
Phoenix

Hello wanda:
I'm writting to express that I am happy find this forum where there are topics about Elvis that are interesting and where I can learn about him not only Elvis as a famous actor and singer, here I can learn about Elvis' human side. I didn't know that Elvis (in his free time) took a time and phoned common
people and told about the wheather, things of the life, etc with them, he laugh and listen to them, that Elvis visited people ill and did donations. I thought after of return of the Army, Elvis was sad and
depressed for the reason mother's death took pills to overcome the de depression and that is closed in himself that he felt difficulty to find meaning of his life I believed that when he finish his work he is closed in his loved graceland with few poeple around... I was some wrong ... After of many time, I can inform me the Elvis suffered his lost a lot(I don't refuse that he had trouble with his pills but this were Prescription pill for the doctors) but afortunately I kwew that Elvis was a open person, that he had a sense humour, that he liked laughing and joking with his fans, people and best friend and the most important, Elvis loved GOD and help poeple with his smile, a word of encouragement and with material objects... I'm happy that Elvis was a great person spite of have experienced adversity(E) that did him get bad. (In this page as in You tube I could learn about things nice and beatiful about dear Elvis as his sad that noboby can refuse)

Wanda, I'm grateful tell me about you story about puppys, I imagine that they are small, naughty, nice and smell. It is a good job... There are many work but tha DOGs are grateful and they bring and recognise you for you love...

I tell you In ARGENTINE, WHERE I live many poeple leave many puppys, ill dogs and pregnant dog TOO, It is a sad reality but there are many souls generous that are looking for help everyone animals abandoned
Greetings
María José

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:03 pm 
Site Admin

thanks Maria Jose, and also I am so happy that you found this site! We have
a lot of people reading but not many post so we look so forward to posts from
new people! Here you can learn about the man who was Elvis Presley, and who
also was never far from his roots, he didn't forget where he came from. And
that is something very difficult to remember when one is heaped with praise,
money and anything one could want because of fame which he had at such a
young age.
Elvis did have prescription drug problems at times, but not because he was an
"addict" but because the medicine he needed to take to stay alive, would stop
working after a while, and they had to then carefully switch his medications
to something else and to do that he was put in the hospital a few times. He
had allergic reactions to some drugs, and at times switching his meds caused
him to have severe reactions and so the hospital was the best place to do it.
It is common and normal and correct even back then, to do that for people
with his problems. however the press and some of his "hired on workers" took it
further saying that he was "addicted" and had to be hospitalized to "detox"
that was not the truth. Elvis did take sleeping pills because he had insomnia
and had been a child who didn't sleep much, causing his parents to take turns
sleeping and staying up with him. I tend to think it was because he had an active and inquisitive mind, even as a child...but in the poverty he grew up
in his early years, he didn't have much to occupy that mind so he was a "
dreamer" all his life. He helped so many people, so many we will never even
know about and did good for his fellow humans his entire life. And he does
NOT DESERVE the things being said about his being a "drug addict" or high on stage and out of his mind on drugs etc" because that is not the truth- I saw
many, many concerts, in our area and in Las Vegas and he was NEVER high
on stage or off stage, there were times toward the end that he was ill, too
ill to have been working, but there he was trying his best anyway. There
is a book soon out by Darrin Lee wherein Darrin has researched all the bad
and negative comments and statements made concerning Elvis' "drugged up
and stoned etc" and bad shows etc... and Darrin has interviewed people who
where at those shows, who knew him, and who worked with him, and who were
his friends and had been for some time, that debunk those bad comments,
proving once and for all that reporters and journalists and writers of articles
and books didn't have a clue or a shred of truth in their stories...they were
not even at those shows themselves, but relied on others who were them selves drugged up and stoned, and in it for money. Those persons would say
whatever it took to get paid for it and we all know dirt sells. Anyway, I will
be putting a notice and doing a review of this book when it is ready to come
out. It is well worth reading for any fan, or anyone who wants to know the
truth of what has been said about Elvis. It seems that there is such a need
for some people to take everything our American Icon Elvis Presley stood for,
believed in and tried to achieve and rip it to shreds...after all," he was just a
rock and roll werid-o wasn't he?" It makes me sick, I was ill a lot when I
read such crap and heard about it... mainly that there are people who are so
insecure in their own worth they have to rip up someone who is a valuable asset to the human race just to make themselves believe they are "better
and more deserving". I hope they rot in a cardboard box somewhere dark and
stinky.
Well, now you know, I may be a "crack pot" when it comes to defending his
honor and trying to set the "record straight". Darrin has really worked hard
in doing his best and it's a darn good job!
Take care,
I'm glad you love our boy Maria, he is well worth remembering and listening to
him is almost like having him here again. Thank heaven for recordings!
Love,
wjh

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:08 pm 
Flame

I like your post Wanda because you stand by your man. You became his best friend from 15 years. You share a lot of his special friendship.

In "We remember Elvis", in the part " The interview tape" is the most revealing about the man, the father, the entertainer.

Elvis didn't openly talk about his illness to his family, fans and the media. He kept it to himself because of his career and the many peoples on his payroll. And he was the star of the show.

In 1977, the media didn't know a thing about it. And you say he was a "drug addict" because of the autopsy report, and sell a lot of newpapers.

Also, the book written by his close friends "Elvis what happened ?" had more fuel to it to the durg scene. In the book Red write about it, but Elvis didn't give answer about his health problem at the time.

In the section "Elvis-the man", you read about his illness "his aliment". And after reading it you had a better view about the man and how he struggle to be healthy and to perform all his concert. He was very brave.

I didn't know that Elvis was allergic make-up, soaps, medication in general. He had to be careful all the time because he was so sensitive in everything that he had in his life.

For me, Elvis gave his life to be an entertainer. Now Elvis is an American Icon. He changed the world with only his music. He gave so much of himself to be perfect. He was only an human with his fault and his quality.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda:
Quote:
I'm glad you love our boy Maria, he is well worth remembering and listening to
him is almost like having him here again. Thank heaven for recordings!
Love,
wjh

Blessed truth!!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: You Can Be Sure We All Here Stand Behind that Man Here Right Sarena? :wink: :hug:

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:28 pm 
Phoenix

HELLO EVERY ONE:
I HOPE ALL YOU ARE VERY WELL, WANDA, ROSE LYN, LILIAN, WELL, EVERY ONE ELVIS' FANS OF THIS FORUM,,, AH, SERENA, IT IS NICE MEET TO YOU. I WISH THAT YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS SATURDAY IN PEACE.
I HAVE ALWAYS SAID AS YOU THAT ELVIS WAS A GOOD PERSON AS A EXCELLENT SINGER AND ALTHOUGH I CAN'T PROVE SCIENTIFICALLY, I AM SURE THAT ELVIS AS OTHER GOODS SPIRITS (THAT WE LOVE) ARE PRESENT, AS YOU SAY, OF MANY WAYS OR FORMS... :bouncy:

I WAS READING ON THE COMPUTER LONELY IN THE LIVING TWO NIGHTS AGO. ELVIS CAME TO MY THOUGHTS AND I FELT THAT HE TRANSMITTED TO ME THAT HE IS HAPPY AND IN MY INTERIOR (INSIDE) I asked him what THINGS made ​​him VERY happy. Elvis told me, his daughter Lisa, HIS grandchildren, HIS MUSIC, THE KARATE, FRIENDS AND FANS. I SAY THAT I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WAS HIS FAVORITE MUSIC, BUT I FELT THAT HE TRASMITTED TO ME HIS FAVOURITE MUSIC WHICH LOVED WERE GOSPEL MUSIC, MELODY UNCHAINED, HOW BIG IS YOUR HEART, AND MEMORIES ... I HAD THE FEELING THAT HE ENJOYS SOFT AND GOSPEL MUSIC MORE THAN THE ROCK AND ROLL. AH, I FELL THAT HE DOESN'T LIKE HARD ROCK
I WOULD LIKE ASK YOU IF YOU KNOW IF THESE WERE HIS FAVOURITE SONGS
FINALLY, I FELT HE WORK A LOT HELPING PEOPLE AND I FEEL E IS PROTECTED FOR GOD AND HIS FAMILY, THAT'S ALL :hug:
GOOD LUCK EVERY ONE
MARIA JOSE

Page 1 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next