It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANDA!!
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:59 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Have a wonderful day, dear Wanda! :hello:

May YOU feel today -and always- all the LOVE you gather around...:love: :hug: :bouncy: (A)

Attachments:
File comment: I'm sure nobody is missing in your birthday celebration today... Some are singing the sweetest songs for YOU...
8rock.gif
8rock.gif [ 12.37 KiB | Viewed 707 times ]

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: Re: HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANDA!!
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:39 am 
Flame

Hi Wanda,

happy birthday to you. I wish you all the best for your special day, a lot of luck and healthiness.
Here a special "git" from Elvis...

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 9:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Image :bday: :bday: :bday: I Know Elvis is With You Wanda, and he Just Might Come for a Visit Tonight in your Sleep! :love: :love:

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:35 pm 
Flame

Dear Wanda,

I wish you the best for this special day. Happy birthday from a member of ELC forum.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:11 pm 
Phoenix

Hello Wanda: :hello:

Happy Birthday to you :bouncy: and that you have always luck...
I hope you can enjoy of a rich cake with your family and friends
Maria josé :bday:

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:15 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks Maria! And I think I have had all the luck anyone could ever hope for already... I've been reasonably healthy except for a few "fixes", been relatively happy most of my life. Had my dreams come true and that was to own my own horse-but we've owned 9! Had a great show horse and it was lots of fun (and hard work) getting him "out there" and he'd win trophies every time. Lived in California for most of my life, traveled around since I was a child, and have a wonderful daughter and "pretty good husband" as he says, and I agree, he's put up with a lot married to me! And I'm in fair health at 71 years-I bounce back well.
And that all came after we came to California, then right off the bat I met someone who introduced me to Elvis...and HE decided to be our friend! How lucky can one be? I'm afraid to think about it really; so far life has
been pretty good, and even winding down, it's still pretty good! I have found my self amazed in the past few years at just how lucky I have been; certainly not
anything I have done or did, bet on that one! It's just the plan, as Elvis would
say, "it's part of the plan, go with it." I hope that my luck will pass on to all the great people I've met on ELC and continue to meet- and that everyone will inherit some of that luck I've had when I don't need it anymore. That's my wish, I will pass it on to all my ELC friends and family here, it's the greatest
asset (if that's what to call it) that I could give back to everyone.
Best of luck always,
Love to all,
wjh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda June Hill wrote:
I have found my self amazed in the past few years at just how lucky I have been; certainly not anything I have done or did, bet on that one! It's just the plan, as Elvis would say, "it's part of the plan, go with it."

I hope that my luck will pass on to all the great people I've met on ELC and continue to meet- and that everyone will inherit some of that luck I've had when I don't need it anymore. That's my wish, I will pass it on to all my ELC friends and family here, it's the greatest asset (if that's what to call it) that I could give back to everyone.
Best of luck always,
Love to all,
wjh

T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U, dear friend! :P

I'm also sooo lucky as to having met some very meaningful people in my life, people that helped me to see what was still hidden behind a veil, people that helped me to grow in awareness... Some of them taught me about Love, Generosity, Compassion, Perseverance, Patience...

Wanda, you belong to that special group and I'm sure that we'll share time together -probably in fantastically beautiful landscapes, sorrounded by lots of animals- when in other realms... :)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:54 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Amanda it Sure Will Be Lovely when All of Us Here at ELC, are Altogether in The Field of Rose's with Elvis and Wanda! :D :love:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:42 pm 
Owl

Hello Wanda, Happy Birthday! I hope you have had a wonderful day today. Many wishes of health and happiness are coming your way. Take care, Camille

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:54 am 
Site Admin

Hi! Thank you for remembering me; it's been a looonnnggg year! Finally we
have no more puppies, but we still do have mom who is blooming and becoming a very beautiful dog. She's like a puppy herself; smart enough to know people pretty well though, and it's obvious she lived closely with someone. She thinks she ought to sleep on my bed in the office and she doesn't like to get dirty at all. We set up a big igloo doghouse under the big tree directly in front of our houses-
but she will not sit on the dirt and we have no grass out here in the desert- water is too expensive to keep a lawn growing, so only in the spring do we have a green
looking yard. It's a big area-we do have trees that we water and a few roses, other potted plants...but that's about it. Anyway, we put down a square piece outdoor carpet
so she can lay down and sit on it. She is about 30 feet from our other dog who
is totally the opposite- she loves to get dirty and sleep in her bed of sand when
it's hot...she too, has a igloo doghouse and uses it in winter or cool nights. Sugar will learn, but we can't just toss her out there because she thinks she is a person and does not like the night much. She was afraid of it, but is coming along since I walk her after dark every night when she needs to go out. Thank heaven she is a well trained house dog! And clean!
It's been a long year, free at last!
Have a great week, and may God dump blessings all over your and your loved ones!
Love always,
wjh

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next