It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: hi ladies im ok hows everyone
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:

I'm one of the oldies :wink: and not willing to leave :D this is a real good place! :hug:
Christine-Sarena

Yes, it is! :P One keeps returning, even when Life takes us into other directions... Just like what happens with Elvis music: one listens to it over and over, like a heart warming in times of cold, like a sweet remembrance when feeling emotive, like a upper when one feels down... like a loving and familiar vibration that wraps us within... :) Elvis soul has all these qualities and many more and we can feel and enjoy them also as we gently touch it through the pages of this Forum. It all has to do with LOVE. :love:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: Re: hi ladies im ok hows everyone
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:33 am 
Phoenix

Wanda June Hill wrote:
Hi Julie! You bet he did give your lovely mom a big kiss and one of those hugs!
We sure do know what moms did when we are on 'our own', however, your mom will be around, she will want to know everyone is doing okay and besides that,
we moms are always interested in our families, and we don't change just because we left the physical body...I'd bet on that! I remember the photos you posted
of you and her, she had a lovely smile and radiated warmth and love and it jumped off the picture. you and she are a lot alike Julie, she raised a wonderful daughter.
I don't know your sister, and wasn't even sure you had a brother or a sister-but
it did seem to me you had one or the other. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Tell you pop and her hello from us here at ElC. please drop back by now and then when you have time Julie, missed you. Things have changed here, yahoo
now runs this free forum site and they are the one's pruning out so much material and back posts, all the way to the start of ElC... so much is gone, and there is nothing we can do, it's a free site and theirs and space is the problem, only so
much is allowed, so it had to be whacked up. maddening, especially when they
remove good stuff and leave 'dribble'... even some of the conversations are
gone... and all the wonderful posts from you and Sue and so many others-
oh well, at least we can still communicate- if there is anything you want to save, copy it now because it could be gone tomorrow!
love ya,
wjh

thankyou wanda so much for that, for saying im like my mum that means a lot to me it really does, i think she shared my daft sense of humour too
she always did it better

Page 2 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2