It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Elvis' Body Stolen in 77
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:29 pm 
Site Admin

Wanda I have a question. When Elvis' body was stolen back in '77 was that a plot by Vernon so he can force the city of Memphis to lay Elvis to rest at Graceland, because I watched an interview with one of the men who plotted that and they said that Vernon Paid them to do it???

This is their MugShot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

I've heard that also. I can't say for sure. But it is possible that in order to have Elvis moved to Graceland and carry out the plans that I think Elvis himself probably had spoken of with his father-he wanted his mother to be there in Meditation Gardens and if he died he wanted to be burried next to her-as it turns out he wasn't but that was in line with the family husband next to wife etc: and so on. Anyway, I thought they ought to put him between his father and his mother myself-but oh well.
If and its a BIG if anyone was "hired" to do that so the city would grant to approval quickly, then maybe. But I think those guys just plotted to do it on their own for celebrity status and to get attention and maybe steal Elvis' jewelry etc:...which he was wearing at the time. There were guards at the crypt the whole time he was there and so it couldn't have happened very darn easily unless they were in on it??? So I think it is just hype and not really true as the press likes to make it. I may be wrong, but I don't think so in this case. The guards who were guarding the mosulem where he was that short time, claim to have heard him singing inside there and they were spooked...so they didn't fall asleep on the job
for sure. He was singing gospel songs...and they heard something like a chior singing in the background...He was moved to Graceland as quickly as they could make arrangements and get things ready. Elvis said he wanted to be buried at Graceland...my home...here. wjh

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]