It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Past lives
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:30 am 
Pharaoah

Sue,

Like for you, Elvis has been part of my life since 1981.
I don't have any memories of past lives. The only thing I feel is a strange kind of familiarity whenever I see Elvis on DVD. There something about the way he moves that is very familiar to me - as if I've known him. But this is only a feeling I have.
Like you I hope he knows how much he is loved.

Post subject: past lives
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:20 am 
Site Admin

Hello everyone,
I think I was a cowboy or cowgirl-whatever I was with horses and cattle-I feel so confident on horseback-and have an affinity with them. I also love cows-calves and they like me. Of course all anamils seem to like me-even snakes. And I like them. birds also. But somewhere in my past they were horsemen, livestock and rifles and pistols. I have had mental images of myself wearing leathers, hand made, some tied together at shoulders and down the legs. And those high topped leather moccsin kind of shoe/boots. And carrying a rifle. I always loved to go shooting and hunting with my uncle as a youngster-he lived in the woods, built his own house out of logs and hunted and trapped and sold skins etc: among other things for a living. I used to spend summers with him and his wife, my dad's sister. I loved it-there was no running water, oil lamps and a fireplace for heat and cooking! It was wonderful and I felt at home. Anyway, I think that's what I did. I don't know what connection Elvis thought we had together in past lives-he never talked of it-only that we did-and I didn't ask because if he didn't mention it, I thought he didn't wanat me to know what he thought or he would have told me-he was like that. don't ask if i don't tell. Any way, I am a believer in having lived before-it explains so much. why little children can sit down and play the piano like a pro, or other instruments and why they remember things that don't fit in this lifetime? My half brother has memories of being a worker in an iron factory during the first world war and can draw pictures of the old equipment and smelting process. He said his name was
Daniel Jameston-and by researching back into some of the mines and smelting factories back in the 20's he did find that name-the man was killed on the job-burned to death and my half brother is afraid of fire to this day.
He won't even burn piles of weeds or anything without a hose ready to run and he's always burning himself-hands mostly and has scars on his forearm where he "caught fire" frying chicken for him my dad! His sleeve caught fire accidently. When he was little, after I left home, he almost burned the barn down playing with matches. So could be something to do with his past. My dad thinks that he helped build the Wright Brothers airplanes-and he also thought he might have been on ships because he joined the navy so he could be on the ocean in big ships and loved it. Just never know. I have a fear of smothering and guess what-I have developed allgeries that make me have that feeling and I can't stand anything around my neck that fits closely. maybe I was hung? Ha. Probably because I shot someone with that rifle-or maybe cattle rustling or horse stealing? Hee hee.
As Elvis said, "Just never know-Meditate on it-maybe it'll come to ya." He really felt he had an Egyptian past-and from Maia's work, research and etc: I think he was a very old soul and had been "a round". Bye, Wanda I love her flash show-it is brilliant! And so so wonderful to see something like that for Elvis-love the pictures she chose too. Some of them make me cry...his eyes are so deep, so old and so full of emotion and caring. And then so innocent and giving. I hope he is happy and knows what an impact for good he had on people. He was so worried and sure that he had failed to do enough.
I think not. I think things work out as they are intended to and we know not why or when but we do know what when it happenes. Even when we are gone from here.
Wjh

Post subject: An answer to Sue's question
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:27 pm 
Pharaoah

Sue asked me if I thought that sense of familiarity was what drew me drew me to Elvis.

It seems that there are several things which drew me to him. I first saw him when I was only 11. At the time I had no idea of who he was. So when I first saw him in Follow that dream I was completely unprejudiced. I hadn't heard any of the gossip that goes around. I even didn't know he was a famous singer. I just watched that movie ... and there he was. He must have made a big impression on me. I couldn't keep my mind of him. I don't remember why, but I loved him from that time on. My parents bought me a record and someone in school gave me a poster. That's how it started out.
By the time I was 14 I had posters all over my room and my allowance completely went to buying his record.

I have always felt very close to him, as if he were my brother. A kind of big brother that looked out for me.

As soon as we had a VCR I started collecting his movies. Watching these movies I have always felt that he moved in familiar way, like someone I knew. For example, have you noticed that when he stands he kind of pulls his shoulders backwards a little? He always puts on a jacket in a particular way. (When one arm is already in the jacket he grasps the jacket at the collar, before putting in his other arm - have a look and you'll see what I mean.)

I'll try to make it more clear. If you'd use a computer and you'd change his head into another I would still recognize him from the way he walks.
There's a certain elegance that I would recognize everywhere.

Maybe I have this sense of familiarity because I saw his movies so many times or maybe it's something else. I couldn't say.

When I was younger I was drawn to him because I literaly felt his presence. But I was only a child then and maybe I had too much imagination. Who will say? I was really 'into' him. I heard him once when I was about 13. For a long time I was convinced that I really heard him. But today, I wonder if my imagination was not too vivid. Maybe I just heard what I wanted to hear. Anyway, it only happened once.

Although I think he was very good looking I cannot say that that was drew me to him. No matter what he would have looked like, or what he looks like I'd feel the same. There was this sweetness about them. He radiated love. It is this love that drew me to him. It did when I was 11 and it still does today. I'm now 35.

Post subject: elvis and past and future
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:51 pm 
Hi, When Elvis got his black Tennessee Walker horse he told me about him, how easy his gait, what a smooth ride and his beauty and I said, that was something I had always wanted from childhood, a black horse-and he laughed saying, well you had horses as you grew up, didn't you? I said yes, but they weren't mine and i wasn't always able to live with them daily. My uncle had horses and my stepmother's brother had plow horses etc: and my Aunt's sister in Idaho had Percheron's-big working horses-I rode their stallion, bare back with only a halter and lead and sometimes fell asleep on his wide back while he and his mate napped in the pasture. It was wonderful those summers! Anyway, Elvis talked about his horses, and I said I'd always wanted either black or a white on-because he wanted a palomino and finally had one. He told me then, One of these days you'll have your white horse- I said, I haven't any place to keep one and I wouldn't board one out with anyone else if I had a horse. We lived in town then. He said, Well, you'll see-it'll happen and one will be there for you. And we never discused it again. He left us. 10 years later we moved out to Moreno Valley and had an acre of land. I started boarding horses as it was set up for them...and it was extra money for us. I took good care of them, like they were mine and they loved me. As it turned out the first one who came became mine as the owner couldn't afford to keep him any longer. He was a beautiful, fisty and former stallion and took off like a jack rabbit since he had been trained for barral racing and other things.
He taught my daughter how to ride. Then I bought a little mare who had been badly beaten by her owner-it took a year to tame her and win her trust-she is so sweet and is my horse foever. Then we moved to Nuevo and we had several nice Arabian mares and were looking for a stallion. In looking, I came across an 8 month old shaggy dirty white "dog" looking little colt who attached himself to me and wouldn't turn loose of my jacket. I went in his corral and examined him down to his skin-it was all pink, his under coat was pure white and he had black eyes. We bought him-trained him and he thinks I am his "god". He is beautiful, he is a T. Walker Arabian cross and he's won first place at everything he's ever done. He wins in parade and is always so beautiful, loves showing off and struts his stuff. The reason I'm telling this is, that total strangers who know nothing of me or Elvis or the horse-come up, rant and rave over our stallions beauty, whitness and dark eyes and look for spots-there are none-and he has naturally golden hooves. His tail was ll /12 fee long when last he was shown- These strangers say, "My god, he's the Elvis of the horse world! Out of the blue
they say this! It just blows my mind when that happens and I don't say a word, I just smile and say, I guess you could say that, huh? And often they tell me of seeing Elvis in concert wearing white, how he'd strut and pose and here this horse does the same thing. And he does,
He sees a camera and he poses! He prades or people come to see him and he struts, prances and spanish marches on his own. He's dressage trained, trick trained and dances free style to music at shows. His babies are pinto's and every one is marked differently- We have retired him now, but he still likes to show off and do his fancy foot work. He's just 10 and I'd like to find a good home for him-someone who would ride and show him and treat him well. He's the kindest, most gentle and smartest horse/stallion I've ever seen or heard of. He understands Spanish and English as he's had both in training. He is such a ham and we love him dearly. He loves us too-but his story is really unique to me. He chose me-I was looking for a grown stalliion-but this little dirty colt grabbed my jacket and wouldn't run loose because he wanted my attention. Hey, I'm gonna be a stallion-how about me? I'm special? And boy is he ever.
Life sure is strange...to quote Elvis. Wanda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:40 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

OMG! WHAT A BEAUTıFUL HORSE..WHAT A PRESCIOUS STORY..I NEVER HAD ONE BUT I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.. I'M ACTUALLY, AS WANDA SAID,LOVE ALL THE ANIMALS AND KINDA FEEL MORE CLOSE TO THEM THAN HUMAN BEING..WEIRD ME.. :roll: :P BTW WANDA, I POST A PM TO YOU..HOPE I'M NOT BOTHERING YOU MUCH..LOVE Y'ALL FRIENDS.. :D
ZEY

Post subject: Re: elvis and past and future
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:04 am 
Owl

Anonymous wrote:
Hi, When Elvis got his black Tennessee Walker horse he told me about him, how easy his gait, what a smooth ride and his beauty and I said, that was something I had always wanted from childhood, a black horse-and he laughed saying, well you had horses as you grew up, didn't you? I said yes, but they weren't mine and i wasn't always able to live with them daily. My uncle had horses and my stepmother's brother had plow horses etc: and my Aunt's sister in Idaho had Percheron's-big working horses-I rode their stallion, bare back with only a halter and lead and sometimes fell asleep on his wide back while he and his mate napped in the pasture. It was wonderful those summers! Anyway, Elvis talked about his horses, and I said I'd always wanted either black or a white on-because he wanted a palomino and finally had one. He told me then, One of these days you'll have your white horse- I said, I haven't any place to keep one and I wouldn't board one out with anyone else if I had a horse. We lived in town then. He said, Well, you'll see-it'll happen and one will be there for you. And we never discused it again. He left us. 10 years later we moved out to Moreno Valley and had an acre of land. I started boarding horses as it was set up for them...and it was extra money for us. I took good care of them, like they were mine and they loved me. As it turned out the first one who came became mine as the owner couldn't afford to keep him any longer. He was a beautiful, fisty and former stallion and took off like a jack rabbit since he had been trained for barral racing and other things.
He taught my daughter how to ride. Then I bought a little mare who had been badly beaten by her owner-it took a year to tame her and win her trust-she is so sweet and is my horse foever. Then we moved to Nuevo and we had several nice Arabian mares and were looking for a stallion. In looking, I came across an 8 month old shaggy dirty white "dog" looking little colt who attached himself to me and wouldn't turn loose of my jacket. I went in his corral and examined him down to his skin-it was all pink, his under coat was pure white and he had black eyes. We bought him-trained him and he thinks I am his "god". He is beautiful, he is a T. Walker Arabian cross and he's won first place at everything he's ever done. He wins in parade and is always so beautiful, loves showing off and struts his stuff. The reason I'm telling this is, that total strangers who know nothing of me or Elvis or the horse-come up, rant and rave over our stallions beauty, whitness and dark eyes and look for spots-there are none-and he has naturally golden hooves. His tail was ll /12 fee long when last he was shown- These strangers say, "My god, he's the Elvis of the horse world! Out of the blue
they say this! It just blows my mind when that happens and I don't say a word, I just smile and say, I guess you could say that, huh? And often they tell me of seeing Elvis in concert wearing white, how he'd strut and pose and here this horse does the same thing. And he does,
He sees a camera and he poses! He prades or people come to see him and he struts, prances and spanish marches on his own. He's dressage trained, trick trained and dances free style to music at shows. His babies are pinto's and every one is marked differently- We have retired him now, but he still likes to show off and do his fancy foot work. He's just 10 and I'd like to find a good home for him-someone who would ride and show him and treat him well. He's the kindest, most gentle and smartest horse/stallion I've ever seen or heard of. He understands Spanish and English as he's had both in training. He is such a ham and we love him dearly. He loves us too-but his story is really unique to me. He chose me-I was looking for a grown stalliion-but this little dirty colt grabbed my jacket and wouldn't run loose because he wanted my attention. Hey, I'm gonna be a stallion-how about me? I'm special? And boy is he ever.
Life sure is strange...to quote Elvis. Wanda

Hi Wanda,

I'd love to know more about your stallion. Did you find a home for him?

Did you train him yourselves, or send him to someone (I take it you may have sent him away, lol, as he is multi-lingual :-) ).

Kind wishes,
Kim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:29 pm 
Site Admin

Answer to question-Did we train him? I did ground work with him, etc: and then when he was 3 he went to a trainer who taught him to have better manners and to ride. He was there for about a year and by then 10 year old girls were riding him to cool him out. So we moved him to another trainer who was a young woman who rode him while another person a Mexican gentleman who taught horse's "high school" which was fancy footwork, Spanish March, dressage and show tricks. They had him for about 4 years-we visited nearly daily at times and brought his foods, everything he needed and used and sometimes bathed him for shows etc: and I made costumes and etc: for both him and his lady rider. They won everything they entered. He's been at home now for 3 years, retired as we are and I still need to find him a permenent home where he can show off his skills and win things as he loves doing it. And he needs to. Weput a lot of money into his training etc: and I'd like him to be able to use it-he askes every day for us to work with him and I am not able to do it as I used to-but when it cools I am going to g round drive him and put him through his paces as he loves doing it.
wjh

Last edited by Wanda June Hill on Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:08 pm 
Site Admin

Sorry it took me so long to respond! I totally missed that question. I still have some trouble with this computer explorer thing-it can't find the server at times which could just be our line hookup screwing up again. They keep messing with the phone lines out here do to the new housing coming in. I hate it. wjh

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]