It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: RAINBOW as a SIGN, SYMBOL or WONDER ??
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:39 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha again :D :D

First I wanted to tell you a little story about two of our experiences with RAINBOWS and ELVIS... and maybe someone can tell me a little about ELVIS and what he thought about RAINBOWS...

Ok, I will tell my 2 stories ... :)

It was 24th of September 2004 and we left for Memphis together with my husband, Manja and Carmen.... We wanted to celebrate Manja her 5th birthday at Graceland... At that time we had our own "red" bus and got on the road early that day.... to the airport...

Image Image

Gert was driving and I was sitting with the girls at the back of our lovebus... It was raining that day.... We were singing Elvis´Gospel and we had a lot of fun..... He was with us the whole time...
On a particular point I was praying to the Lord and Gert was praying with me.... It was very intens indeed.... and I assure you not within 2 minutes the sun came trough the dark clouds... And the RAINBOW appears.... We were looking at eachother and :wink: because we felt we were taking good care off... it was a little sign for us... But while we were driving towards the RAINBOW, something happened that I, WE cannot explain... Our "love"bus was REALLY touched by a RAINBOW :oops: :roll: ..... It was such a special moment for us.... I cannot explain.... we looked at eachother... Gert in the front, I in the back.... I saw it happened and so did Gert... He looked at me and asked me..."DID YOU SEE THAT TOO" :roll: ..... and I told him I DID!!! WE WERE REALLY BLESSED with that special moment.... And it happenedd again, so.... TWICE...We were sooooo happy and we knew everything is gonna be allright.... THAT gave us soo much positive ENERGY.... We don´t talk much about our experience... but you know why :oops: :wink: but somehow I had to put this here

And the another story about a rainbow was on the 15th of August 2006 (this year), when my little Princess Carmen turned 5.... :P
I was reading the mail and got a message from a very good girlfriend of ours that she couldn´t come to Carmen´s Birthday.... She was a little sad because she really wanted her to come.... Elvis´Gospel was playing on my computer....She was sitting and singing with me and played with one of her balloons.... and then out of the bleu this tiny RAINBOW came..... and believe me, I couldn´t find where it came from... but i didn´t have to know... It says enough for me... :wink:

Image ImageImage

It was again such a special feeling... and Carmen loved it... He was very close at that particular moment... She had a wunderfull Birthday.... THANK YOU !!! :D :wink:

I see a RAINBOW as a SIGN, SYMBOL and a WONDER....

LOVE TO YOU ALL :P :wink:

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Carola, thank you for sharing this wonderful experiences with us!!
It is just awesome and beautiful! :D

Maia posted today "Mansion in the Sky" in THE FIELD OF ROSES-Section. Elvis talks there about rainbows !!!
Read it!!
Lots of love
Christine :lol:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 12:59 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha Christine :D :wink:

Thank you for you kind words :P

and thank you for the link.. Coindicence :roll: ??? I don´t believe in it :D :wink: I will take a look right away....

I feel this will be a beautifull day... I was married on the 09.09.99, so today our 7 "good" years will begin.... :wink: :lol: the 7 bad years will end today.... yes, right.... :lol: :lol:

Have a wunderfull weekend full with LOVE, JOY and HAPPINESS... and Elvis ofcourse... :D
Send you a lot of of my positive energy, hope you feel it, Christine :oops: :D

Ka´rala

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:10 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Carola, the 9 is a divine number. If you multiply 9 with any number the sum of digits of the number will always be 9 !!
For example 9x12=108 1+0+8=9

So you had the good fortune to choose a very auspicious date for your marriage!

God bless you both and your beautiful kids!! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:53 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha Ladies :D :D

Thank you, Ladies :wink:

You know what :roll: .... It´s an honor to write on ELC.... and I will continue to do that for a long long time... pffffffffffff

LOVE to you Ladies :P :wink:

Ka´rala

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]