PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:06 pm 
Site Admin

New page on ELC website:

http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/signsymbwonders/cayce_reading.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:43 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Extraordinary! :o

Thank you Maia, for this new page. It's incredible how accurate the reading about Elvis was. Our actual perspective helps very much to understand the great leved of accuracy these people had.

There are many confirmations too, of your own perceptions, Maia. I understand that it must feel good for you. Maybe someday, there'll be a whole consensus about who was/is Elvis Presley. Today, some, already have the certainty that Elvis was bigger than anyone could imagine! I include myself in this group, of course. :D

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I enjoyed reading that article from his past live sooo much.

It brought me to foreign countries and very ancient cultures.

I feel very strongly that he was present there.

Elvis was an ancient soul, I can tell by just looking at him.

It can add quality to present lives but can also be a burden to carry.

It may have haunted him in dreams, or feelings as well.

Did he know about his past lives, himself.

It must have been very revealing for him to hear about his strong and weaker issues. And about the time frame he was set to leave us again.

Knowing all that also a warning of keeping his eating habits more healthy I wonder why he did not keep that in mind in later years to come. Let's say that he was "being told", he did have that warning, yet he seemed to neglect them :roll: :roll:

I think he knew exactly how his life would end. He had "seen" it long before the world witnessed his downfall. That is my idea.

Elvis knew he was going to die very young.

Last edited by ALNA on Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:39 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

It is just fantastic, Maia, thank you so much.

I didn't know before that after Edgar Cayce's passing in the late 40s, further readings could be done by the A.R.E. ...

So, Elvis knew that his life wouldn't be a long one.
I found confirmed that his poor eating habits shortened his life also.. :cry:

But, what a magnificent reading and what a soul!!!!!! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:18 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks goes to Wanda for being persistent in getting the written copy from Joa's family (since she is now on the Other Side).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I was wondering how you could have gotten the written reading. Now I understand. It seems like Elvis was giving to keep things he considered of value to some trusty friends. We are really lucky for that.

Post subject: The reading
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:41 pm 
Site Admin

My niece, Karin who lives in Norco, Ca. a horse community and who is a business woman bar none and whose mom, my husband's sister, had great pride and took delight in her daughter's smarts and rise in commerce. Anyway, Joa, my sis in law had a special relationship with Elvis because they shared the same deep love of mystical things, curiosity about so much of life, astrology and religions and even numerology so they could relate well once they got to know each other. He had a totally different conversation with her than with me, because she understood and had already studied what he was into. Anyway, her husband who also was a Capricorn man, didn't have any interest in such things and didn't/could talk about it and would get upset and think it was all "devil's stuff" due to his upbringing in the deep south too-But still she presisted in talking with Elvis and he kind of got used to it-she didn't tell him that part of their conversations, and Elvis of course got on the phone and talked to him also, made a special effort to do so too as their times were so different. He won him over with man stuff talk, and so there wasn't any jealously after that from her husband.
He knew Elvis "had his hands full" in that regard. Anyway when she died, she had all her stuff in a suitcase and had moved it from here to okla. and back here again a couple of times. She said she wanted me to have the "occult" type things-meaning all the things like the reading etc: but her husand went through the stuff and threw quite a lot away, he only kept parts that he understood or that didn't seem to be "devlish" in nature.
Whatever, he kept the notes, the cards, some of the poems and writings and her daughter has those-I am hoping she will copy them for me as well, but maybe not as they are very personal to her and so much her mom too. I understand that very well. It was so hard for me to share our things from Elvis, very hard and will be more so when they are out and some people start making their cracks, as they will, that's the nature of the beast. Anyway, months and months ago I spoke to my niece and we talked some about the suitcase stuff and she told me she'd get into it and see what all was there, she thought she could now. It took all this time and finally she did do it and when telling we some of what was there, she mentioned the cayce reading-and read a little to me. I asked her to send those parts to me-there was no first part as it was Astrology and her dad must have pitched it-that was what Elvis originally sent and had done with Joa's help. They did not know his name or even that it was him or his birthdate-as they used her husbands name-Elvis and he were born just 8 days apart-with Bob being 5 years older. They used Elvis birthdate and time and just Bob's initals -not full name. The name would not be used in the reading anyway-just the birth date and time. So when Elvis got that-he wanted to do the personal reading and Joa arranged it for him. They did not know it would be him-so when he walked in for it, it was a surprise and the readers were shocked, Elvis said they were speechless until he asked if he could sit down. They taped it for him, and the written part on here is part of that tape that was typed off there so he could have a copy to take with him along with the tape. So that is their reading, but not his responses or questions-just what they replied as part of the reading.
The only question we know he had asked was answered in the end about how long he would live... And since there are no more pages we don't know what else was said or asked. I wish Bob hadn't been so quick to throw things away but he was very distrought and angry to lose his wife and probably felt guilty for throwing fits about her many interests that he didn't understand-
many spouses feel that way when they lose a loved one fairly quickly as he did. anyway, that's the story...I sure would like to have read and HEARD it all! But that tape is probably gone-if any of his family had found it it would have been erased or burned I'm sure. They were doing those things right along about that time and later as well. Because they didn't understand either. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:40 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda,

Thank you very much for telling us. There's so much family feeling in what you are relating, that I appreciate even more your generosity and that of your family too.

All this is speaking for the amount of Love generated between you, your family and Elvis and the trust he had on you. I can only feel thankful to Heaven knowing that Elvis had friends of such quality and that he was able to share so much with you all.

Everyday, a new piece of understanding about Elvis life comes to place, mostly thanks to you. I feel privileged for having that opportunity.

Thank you, with all my heart.

Post subject: Learning more and more
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:30 am 
Site Admin

Please just keep in mind that what I experienced with Elvis is not the affinitive - he was different with everyone apparently, yet the same in many ways. I was so thrown the first time around that it seemed "everyone" who should have known him as we did, would say "oh no" etc and etc and be in such denial. Now, with so many who did know him, worked with him etc: coming out and saying the same things I was trying to get across the first time around, it is so much better because we DID know him the way he was and could be with people and it wasn't such a "fluke" after all. Still, I can't say that I knew Elvis Presley the whole man, he was so many personalities when he wanted to be and I guess that's why he was such a good actor-he just enveloped everything around him and made it his own when he wanted to. What I'm trying to say, this is such a small part of the man, what we know, what he showed of himself to me, to my family and there is so much we don't know and didn't experience. How I wish I had spent more time around him, and let the chips fly where they may as far as his guys etc: went-but that's hind sight. And too, maybe had I done so, Elvis wouldn't have opened up as much, wouldn't have let that side of himself show as much as he did, wouldn't have be as trusting. Just never know-and guess won't until I'm out of here. Another question! Anyway, thanks Amanda for all the kind, and informative, thoughtful insights you provide me and others on this site. You have such a fine and understanding way of seeing right to the heart of the matter. It's great! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:49 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Wanda,

I understand that there were as many Elvis as persons relating to him. I think it was because he really cared for everyone, tried to know more about that person, he established a heart to heart relationship with them and responded by intuition to their needs in an emphatically way. Due his inner impulse was that of being at humanity's service, he put the priority on the other most of time. I can imagine that he prefered a one to one relationship, better than many people together, so he could be more attentive about what that person brought and meant.

Of course, the expression of his essence came through always the same, basically. Only adapted to circunstances.

I feel that the relationship with you had some special quality, more equilibrated between giving and receiving. Maybe he needed you this time. Please, forgive me if I dare to talk about your relationship, but I believe that your freshness and your way to have your feet on Earth could be very "refreshing" to him. Besides, you are unsobornable whatever happens and, I think, that was important for Elvis, made him feel save.

I really appreciate your kind words about me, Wanda, more even because they are coming from you, that always showed such a clear, clean and "matter of fact" mind. Thank you.

Page 1 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next