It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 9:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: replying
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:18 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, thanks Amanda. I think we all provide each other something that each one needs-things pop up and out and someone here responds or accepts what ever it is at that time. It's a good mix and with new people it gets better as they bring their own special things into the "Pot" and it all mixes up well. I tried to make Elvis laugh, and tried not to tell him what to do unless I felt that he might want me to say something as sometimes he did... I just wish I hadn't "mothered him" quite as much as I did, it must have got tiresome at times-yet he just never said a word though he might make a funny remark or two - he never lost his patience about it unless I was "needling" him into it. And I didn't "yes" him and I think he liked that. We argued some, not often but he thought he won all the time-I just let him have his way rather than argue-and he knew it, I think. He liked the fact that I did get angry with him, and dared to hang up on him though it was only one time. And he liked the fact that he could say what ever he wanted and I didn't blame him for anything. Or make him feel silly or stupid about thinking something off the wall. Mainly I listened-and that was hard for me to learn-I usually talk but with him I had to learn to wait and let him finish his sentences even though I knew pretty much the endings...he liked to not be interrupted and so I tried not to do that. I think he got interrupted so much of the time that he never got to say what he wanted to all that often...mainly because there were lots of other people always around talking also. So you are right, the one on one thing of a phone conversation appealed to him once he got into doing that-he needed that type of communion with other people...it was good for him, good for his mind and gave him an outlet he didn't have most of the time.
That I understood in the first year-he needed someone to just hear him out, let him talk about whatever and not judge what he was thinking or saying- so that was easy-I could do that. And I understood-I grew up alone, an only child with no neighbor kids around, just animals and me, so I understood that part of him pretty well.
The rest....well that was just "icing on the cake" and what a "cake" he was too! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:38 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I think we all provide each other something that each one needs-things pop up and out and someone here responds or accepts what ever it is at that time. It's a good mix and with new people it gets better as they bring their own special things into the "Pot" and it all mixes up well.

I can share that with you completely and what a "Pot"! It's becoming quite rich and interesting. :P

Quote:
he needed someone to just hear him out, let him talk about whatever and not judge what he was thinking or saying- so that was easy-I could do that. And I understood-I grew up alone, an only child with no neighbor kids around, just animals and me, so I understood that part of him pretty well.

How good that you were able to do this function toward him! It must have been a kind of school for you too. Elvis was such an expossed person, with his public apperances in concerts, films and everything, that he received a lot of judgements from early in life. But you had as a friend the Elvis-private, with his sensitiveness and vulnerability. You could not betray him in his confidence of anything bad would come from you. Hanging the phone meant sincerity from your part. I understand he appreciated it.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:09 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Maybe there were so many different personalities of Elvis because he wanted to meet people where they were at, to make them feel at ease.

With regard to you Wanda, somehow Elvis knew you would be a good listener. And even though as you've said you are quite the talker, you are also a very perceptive person. And you knew what Elvis wanted and needed. You were someone in his life who could think & care about his needs and not just what you could "get" from him. A true friend in other words. So I agree with what Amanda says here:
Quote:
I feel that the relationship with you had some special quality, more equilibrated between giving and receiving.

Post subject: Civil War
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:20 pm 
Site Admin

ELC Forums member Andew Tonkin wrote me concerning the A.R.E. reading on Elvis:

Quote:
Maia - This was fascinating!

Remember that in Hans Holzer's "Elvis Presley Speaks" (in which he is channeled thru a woman from New Jersey) Elvis also reveals himself to have been a Civil War soldier who was killed in action. Interesting!

Thank you!

Post subject: Re: A.R.E. Reading for Elvis in the mid-1960's
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:01 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

After many months I read again this READING and there is so much truth in it. I found especially interesting this passage today:

Quote:
You have an interest in learning what your dreams and visions have meant-water, angels and heavenly music has been important since your youth. These things remain important to you and benefit you today. You are in tune with the musical spheres of the Universe and hear the angels sing. You have lived many lives, once a physician of great power in ancient times, as a healer and laymen, you fought valiantly and died many times, your blood red upon the sand. You have killed many; you may have witnessed the persecution of the Christians who were put to death in horrible manner. Some how you may feel responsible for some of the killings, have dreams about horrors that you have experienced. Your past is very close to you and you are an enlightened spirit, filled with the light of the Christ love. As one of those special ones, you will find great love for you in this lifetime. You will have trouble accepting this adoration and love but it is yours, you have earned it over many life times and these are the people who were with you in those lifetimes. They owe you-you do not owe them. Live well, let God guide you, ask for His help and that His will be done in your life.

Your question regarding the length of your present life can not be answered in short terms or numbers. You will have adulation, reach the highest goals of any in your field of endeavor, you will suffer emotionally as you are but a man, and not a god, though you shall be thought of as being a god by many who will worship you. You will not reach your ambitions but you will find your way and have some joy and happiness in your life as well as a few rough spots. Your life span will be into the 1970’s and perhaps to the 1980’s, however this will depend upon your ability to refrain from overindulgence, laziness and if you practice self restraint and diligence in your daily activates. Alcohol and drugs, poor eating habits and lack of good nutrition will harm you and shorten your life. It is what you make it. Be well and be intelligent in the Christ.

This reading is a real treasure!! Thank you Sue, for bringing it back :hello:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:23 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wow this sure is amazing and wonderful reading!! :D :D :D
Thank you Sue for bringing this back up!! :D :D :D

Talia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:28 pm 
Sun Dial

He sure had guts asking how long his life span would be. I really don't want to know about mine. Does anyone think that with Elvis knowing his lifespan that he may have just given up in disgust with all that was going on or not going on in his life? God, I get the willies each time I think about how his last minutes have been described. I hate knowing that he suffered and may have tried to crawl towards the bathroom door for help. It just makes me want to cry whenever I think about it. I do find solace in the fact that he is now at peace and in the loving arms of all who loved him.

Some of the things that were said may describe why he had such a hard time sleeping and slept fitfully when he did sleep. I don't know if it was such a good thing for him to know those things because he was such a sensitive soul. He may have dwelled on it quite a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:48 pm 
Site Admin

I don't think he dwelled on it in terms of dreading or fearing etc;, but he did try it seems to me, to fill his days with doing what he felt he should, especially for others. He was a hard worker, film makers/directors all say he was on time, new his lines and was ready to work. That he was thoughtful, wanted to do good, took direction well and had good suggestions of his own but always asked for their opinions and didn't push his weight a round. The people he worked with found him delightful, kind and generous and funny, most never expected what they found him to be, he was always more than any one expected (even I was blown away by how different he was than what I imagined he'd be and all of it in good ways. I wouldn't have believed it if had someone just told me-but he was a very good guy, all the way through; sure he had a wicked sense of humor and loved to shock people for fun, what's wrong with that. It just made him fun, that's all. And one quickly saw that he was just having fun. It was a great way to "break the ice" and as he'd put it, "get the awe out of the situation", meaning he didn't like being "different" in anyone's idea of him- he was just "ol' Elvis" and nothin' more"... It was just what he did for a living that was different...uh-huh.
Anyway, as for the stories of what happened and etc:...we can only guess... there are so many versions that is about the only thing we can do. I think when and if he realized it was his time to go, he went happily and quickly. He never feared death that I know of, but looked forward to "going home" etc:.
I just wish that he could have had a few more friends around him, people who liked doing the things he enjoyed and who were truly interested and not as he put it, "stayin' because I pay 'em". He was a bit "jaded" at the end, but still had hope and plans to make some changes if he had the time.
Elvis truly did "burn himself out" I think, he put more into living than most people do who live a lot longer. Anyway, my grandmother would say, "into each life some rain will fall, we just have to keep planting those seeds to get more good things" and I sure think Elvis planted a lot of them! All over this world and it's people!
Bye,
wjh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
my grandmother would say, "into each life some rain will fall, we just have to keep planting those seeds to get more good things" and I sure think Elvis planted a lot of them! All over this world and it's people!

Quote:
I think when and if he realized it was his time to go, he went happily and quickly. He never feared death that I know of, but looked forward to "going home"
I agree with you, Wanda! :hello:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:07 am 
Phoenix

Me too :!:

Page 2 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next