It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: elvis and ufo's
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:06 am 
Owl

Does anyone know what Elvis' beliefs were regarding UFO's? It seems like I read in Larry Geller's book that he knew they were real and that he had seen things. Can anyone elaborate? I love this site, by the way. Before I found it, I thought I was the only one who looked upon Elvis as a very special being, with so much more to him than anyone ever knew. I want to write so much more but it's late...I'll come back later. Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:15 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Welcome, Atlantis! :D

I'm so glad that you found this site. Can't tell you much more about Elvis' experiences with UFOs, but I do want to tell you that it'll be really nice to share this Forum with you and get to know you better. :P

Search also in ELC and you'll be surprised seing the very special quality of its contents. Wish you a fine journey in it and with us.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:25 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha Atlantis :D :D

A warm WELCOME Atlantis to ELC..... Neither can I tell you about Elvis´experiences with UFOs :roll: , but I think Wanda could tell you more about it or maybe someone else...

I hope you will find your answers here on ELC.... but you will find what you need, I think... It´s a wunderfull "place" to be :D :wink: ... Hopefully you will write your feelings down... about Elvis... It will make you stronger every day... We all appreciate that very much.... and we love to see other Elvis´friends join this Forum...

Again Atlantis... :P Welcome to ELC and hope to hear from you soon...

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:20 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hello, Atlantis!!
Welcome!
There is a book by Elvis' friend and Karate Teacher Ed Parker "Inside Elvis".
There are some pages about Elvis' belief in UFOs.
There is a section in ELC (about the books he read) where I read that Elvis had seen an UFO along with Charlie Hodge. :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:20 pm 
Owl

Thank you for your quick replies! I will for sure write my feelings down. You may regret writing that b/c I tend to write like I talk: A LOT!!! I could talk/write about Elvis for days on end. I could listen to his music for the rest of my life, no interruptions, no questions, no problems. I will say this here and now (I've got to go clean my house :-( ) Elvis means more to me than words can even express. I don't just listen to his music. It's a part of me. I am literally made up of him. His voice has been the soundtrack to my life and still is. My family, on my mom and my dad's side, adore him. I was listening to him in my mama's womb. I've never NOT known Elvis. Ever since I can remember, I've known he was "different", just like I've always known I was different. I've always noticed that he and I have a lot in common. And since 1997, when I was put on a path towards my own spirituality, I realized just how much he and I shared in common, as far as searching and wondering and questioning and learning. I feel as if I am going down the path he did and that I can actually learn from him and his mistakes. We all can. I know a lot of you here can understand where I am coming from. Finally, people who get it, who get the fact that Elvis wasn't just a singer. He was an angel, a leader, a blessing and a bridge between ourselves and our own emotions. He allowed people to get in touch with who they truly were. He let us experience who we really are. Listening to him actually puts one on a higher plane of existence. :mrgreen: I hope I'm making sense on this part. It's kind of hard to put into words. But if there is anyone on this planet who can understand, it will be the bunch of you!!!! I'll write much, much more later. Toodles!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:23 pm 
Owl

I noticed under my username (Atlantis) it says "Tiger". Where did this come from?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:56 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

WOW!

Atlantis, you can't imagine how glad I am to hear from you, so direct, rightfully speaking from your heart. I'm sure that we can share with you everything you say. I feel you as a brave person, so, don't let any restraint to keep you from expressing whatever you need to. The part you are able to apport here, complements and fits with this Circle of Love, the FIELD OF ROSES, as El'vis says.

The word "Tiger" is a denomination Maia set, inspired on the name of Elvis' suits and it's a reference of the number of post anyone has. You can go to "Important Information" at the head of the Index. There you'll find the thread where Maia explain it.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:21 pm 
Site Admin

WELCOME ATLANTIS!

On the UFO topic you might also care to see a page from one of Elvis' books which he gave Wanda and she gave me. Read his notation on this page:

http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/theman/doc_strangeworld.htm

I look forward to your future posts! Let us know if you have any problem uploading your avatar. Check it out in the HOW TO section. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:19 pm 
Owl

You guys, I swear what I've read validates what I already knew. No wonder I feel such a connection to Elvis. We are both, er, not from here, I guess you could say. And I hope I don't alienate myself here (no pun intended) but when I look into the skies, especially at night, it just looks and feels so familiar, like home. I've always thought "what a strange place this Planet Earth is" and "this is not how things are on my home planet" (which is Vega, by the way). When I read what Elvis sais about all of them seeing an object and Lamar being "taken" and Elvis wanting so badly to see them (ufo's) I just about jumped out of my chair. I'd be willing to bet they were all "taken" at that time. It's just not in their conscious memory. It was more so in Elvis' than any other person's, though, I believe. Okay. I'll stop now. I just wanted to say one more thing. I live in the Nashville area. I've been to Graceland several times. Every time I go, I tell the people who work there (they must think I'm crazy) that if I were financially independant and lived closer to Memphis, I would work at Graceland for FREE for the rest of my life. And that is 100% true. It would be an honor to share him with others on a daily basis. The very first time I visited Graceland, his presence hit me like a thunderbolt. It still does. Driving down the road, I feel it coming on. Sitting on that little bus, waiting for it to take me across the street, I look over and see Graceland in all of it's glory and it's as if the place is actually alive and breathing and Elvis himselvis is the breath. It's the damndest thing. People say it's like that because we won't let him leave: BS! It's like that because that was his heart, his soul and he knows how connected we are to him. He comes there for us, to meet with us and to simply share his love. Oooh, I better stop. I could talk about him all day. OH, one more thing (I promise). I don't look at Elvis in a sexual way. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I can totally appreciate his astounding beauty and incredible energy. But I see him more as a guide, a friend, someone very special to me, in a heavenly family kind of way. My mom feels the same way, which I just found out, actually. I thought it was odd. I'm not sure why, though. But we both agree to save the lusting for Tom Jones! But to all those who lust after E, it's all good! It's not like I don't understand! Toodles and I'll write more later. I'm so glad all of you UNDERSTAND! What a blessing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:05 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Atlantis, you told us your home planet is VEGA. If I may ask you, did you find out yourself or did someone tell you?
I'm very interested, because I was told by a clairvoyant person that my home is SIRIUS. :)

So nice you have joined our circle!!!! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Page 1 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next