It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:20 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

VEGA! SIRIUS!

Both are familiar to me. In a meditation, many years ago, I went to the Sun and from it, to Sirius. There I was welcomed by three Beings. I could feel that they were not emotional. I "saw" them like floating near the "soil", without legs. They flied with me through the space, one each side of me and one in my back side. We took the shape of stylezed, energetical, vibrating, white birds. They were going along with me as guides and guardians, I felt. And somehow, honoured me also.

They took me to a certain point of energy, like a Black Point. There they signaled telepathically, that I had to go on and said good bye.

I was "absorbed" by that point in the space and brought me to Vega. I was there very welcomed for many Beings. They were identical to the humanity we know here on Earth, but they were very evolved and I felt that each one had some special kind of energy: Patience, Compassion, and so on. I was welcomed as one of them, returning home. I was guided to what appeared to be their principal. I felt total Love for him, as being his daughter. He called me by another name, which I remember but prefer not to mention now and said that I really never parted from that place, and some more...

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:08 pm 
Owl

oh my gosh. This info is incredible. To answer the question how did I know, I found out for myself. No one told me. Actually, it just popped it my head. All different kinds of info tends to do that. I'll just "know" things. This has been called "direct knowing" or "direct transmission" or something to that effect. I had always known I was from somewhere else and had been asking for a long time ("seek and your shall find") and finally I heard it in my head clear as a bell. I had never even heard of it before. Then I did some research and found out it existed. I promise I will write more later. "House, M.D" is about to come on. Bless you all!!!!

Post subject: Light beings-
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:14 pm 
Site Admin

You both are astoundingly detailed and I believe your experiences are real...having had some strange ones my self-but nothing as you all do. I have astro traveled-and I was with Elvis a couple of times during that but it was right after he died and he was trying to comfort and show me it was all okay-I think. We went inside a cave way back inside a mountain that seemed like a painting it was so perfect looking-then I saw Mount Shasta up close a few miles away-and that's how it looked too. Anyway, the cave had shimmering walls, they looked like frozen water but were warm to the touch-there was light coming from them as if they had built in lights but it was as if they made the light and it was shimmering in very pale colors-sort of rainbow like I would say. Elvis didn't speak to me verbably but I heard his voice in my head and I felt his hand holding mine and he hooked his little finger together with mine when he brought me to a place to sit that was a part of the structure and was not hard and not soft-just seemed to mold to fit when sat on. He then showed me like a movie screen only it was just right there, kind of on or in those shimmering walls, other people, greeting each other, hugging, and walking in different directions-it was like looking at an airport waiting area for passengers only this was "heaven" not an airport... He'd smile at me and nod his head for me to keep looking-and I saw people I thought I knew, but they must have been relatives from my childhood and I didn't really place their names or exactly what. I wanted to ask him, he put his finger to his lips and shook his head ever so slightly and pointed for me to keep looking.
I saw him with a man in a long white robe, walking along beside him, they were going to a garden looking place and music played as they walked-it seemed to be the grass and the plants making the music-weird-then I read about someone saying the grass sounded like violin music in an out of body experience they had and I guess that's what it was in my experience. Anyway, finally I had to leave, Elvis took me to this place that looked kind of like a jumping off place and I'm afraid of hieghts! Anyway the next thing I was waking up in my bed-the strangest part of the whole dream is that when I went to put on my shoes something was in one of them. I poured it out and it was a small piece of quartz stone, very nearly clear with pale colors in it and when held to the light it reflected light in shimmering colors. Now-where did it come from? I don't know-I have always liked rocks and collected them when I went someplace
and had quite a few, but those were boxed up in the garage and I had none like that. Did he give me a piece of the cave? I want to think so-we don't have that kind of stone in Garden Grove California-though we do out here in the desert...but not clear like that one. I still have it-after all, I think it came from Heaven. And it made me feel much better to have it-I got busy and wrote that book for him. Between that piece of quartz and the key-I had to!
So see, I am just strange, weird and probablly nutty too, but you know what, I'm not alone. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:30 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

No Wanda you are not alone if some people will call you nutty, for having such a unique experience..it is a privileg..how wonderful..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:46 pm 
Owl

Wanda, that is incredible. Just astounding. You are sooo not strange or weird or nutty. I just can't believe what I am reading here but it's the complete and total truth, I know that. My mouth dropped when I read what you wrote and it's still on the floor. I guess I need to read more off of this site. (this place is so big! I sometimes wonder if I'm writing the right thing in the right place). I had no idea you had experiences like that with Elvis but I'm not surprised. No wonder you were/are so special to him. He knew you understood. I'm guessing there weren't too many people around him who did. The part about finding the rock, I just don't know what to say. That just is the coolest. It makes me happy and glad and strengthened in a very big way! It completely validates every little thing inside of me. In the future, when I question myself, I will come here. Which poster said writing here every day about E and things would make me stronger each day? At first, I had no idea what that meant. Now I do!!! (Hmmmm, Elvis, did you lead me here?) I would treasure that rock and securely store it for all time. It most definately came from Heaven. Do you think the man you saw walking with Elvis was God/Jesus or something/someone else? Just wondering. And you mentioned the grass and such sounding like they were making music...violins. During one of my "different" experiences(when I write "different", for future reference, I mean one of my metaphysical/paranormal/esoteric experiences...including dreams about various things), I heard the grass/trees/plants...nature in general...making a very loud, unmistakable sound. Now this different experience was NOT a dream. This was real time, so to speak. But during this real time, I "lost time" and other very odd things happened. My husband was with me and he remembers the exact same things. There were also other extraterrestrial life forms around, for that matter. Not sure what, but something other than human. Anyway, I heard nature loud and clear. I can understand the violin reference. It was a high-pitched, high-energy level vibration rather than music, although that could be perceived as music by some. It was gorgeous. You know, when I read how you described the place, I was immediately reminded of Superman's "Fortress of Solitude", where he went to re-group, if you will (I mean the Superman movies with Chris Reeve, bless his heart). I am just so happy for you that you had this time with Elvis. You are blessed in so many ways. I would love to hear so much more about your experiences, as well. I must say, I have never felt so welcome as I do here! It's almost as if you knew I was coming. I wouldn't be surprised if y'all did. Oh, do we get in trouble on these forums for going off topic? Some places get all snitty about it. And I tend to run my mouth, as you can tell.

And Amanda...what you wrote about your meditation experience with Sirius and Vega is powerful. When you wrote about the Vega people, you described me well. I am NOT bragging but I consider myself to be super compassionate, loving, understanding ,empathic...those kinds of things. And to be that wide-open energentically is not always a good thing. I'm just too sensitive, to anything and everything. I know in my heart it's a blessing and that I just haven't learned to be the master of my Self yet. It can be crippling at times but I wouldn't change it for the world. Does anyone here have tips which could help me with this? I want to remain open but not so DANG vulnerable, to where I stay crippled by my sensitivity. Also, Amanda, I can't seem to figure out the meditation thing. I've read many places that this is the key to everything. But my mind always interrupts and nothing good or helpful ever comes out of it. But I know it's a powerful thing. You are very blessed to "get" this

Well, I'd better go for now. I think I need to go post somewhere else!! It's getting late and I work tomorrow. But then I'm off for two whole days! Guess what I'll be doing every bit of those days (to heck with house cleaning :twisted: ) Toodles!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:25 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Last edited by Blue Moon on Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you all for sharing your precious experiences, Amanda, Atlantis and Wanda....
It's so interesting to hear such wonderful things from you nutty people :wink: :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D :wink: LOVE to read all your experiences, Ladies..... and put in such understandable words for me .... and I can relate to all of you.... :P

For some reasons I needed to read a lot today here on ELC.... and answered some topics.... It makes me feel good and defenitely I will be drawn again to the computer today... I CAN FEEL IT!!! and I need it to be honest :oops: for some reasons...So thank you Ladies....for let me feel good :wink:

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:40 pm 
Owl

Carola, you are SO WELCOME!!!! This site can help you...that's for sure. I had no idea. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D :wink:

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Page 2 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next