It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: just thinkin' outloud
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:34 pm 
Owl

I've always felt as if Elvis might have spent a past life in Lemuria. His connection with Hawaii was obviously something he clung to for joy and to keep his sanity as well as maybe for unexplained reasons. And the way he was received by the native peoples was no coincidence, either. I've also never thought the fact that he moved to Memphis was just "a coincidence", as well. ("King" of Memphis) As you all already know, he spent time in Egypt in past lives. I often wonder if I shared a life with him somehow. I have been made aware of (one?) of my lives in Atlantis, the one I was living as Atlantis experienced it's final death. I first recalled details of this through a dream 1997, after I had my spiritual awakening. And not by coincidence, I have ALWAYS been drawn to the very word "ATLANTIS" and any image surrounding it. It's kind of hard to explain. Something about it rings a bell far down in my soul. Now I know why. I made my first trip to the Caribbean (Jamaica) that year (1997). The pull is now irrestible. Every day, I remember more of that life in Atlantis. When I'm there, I am home. This is the part of Atlantis where my I and my family and my now-husband resided, in the very southern part of the land. I went back and forth to the Yucatan peninsula, as well, learning and teaching, as I was what you could call a junior priestess in training, for lack of a better term. I went to Grand Cayman in 2004. We are going back to Jamaica (Negril; same place as our honeymoon) next month. My husband also shared that life in Atlantis with me. He has had a love for Jamaica since he was born, unexplained until recently. I know I'm going a little off topic here but I've finally found people who I can talk to!!! And maybe the connection I feel with Elvis just has to do with the fact that we are both from other planets, I'm not sure. It doesn't really matter. I know what I feel. Maia, you mentioned a life Elvis had at some sort of a beautification Temple, or a place to "mend" yourself. I've dreamt of that before. I was looking down at kind of a cross-section of the place, which looked like an Atlantean/Greek structure. In every room, people were there making themselves better/healthier somehow. By being surrounded by light, by color, by sound, you name it...I was told by telepathy (by whom I don't know) that I was a part of this place and I "worked" there.

Gosh, I hope I haven't gone too far off on a tangent. Thanks for listening, you guys. :oops:

Post subject: Welcome!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:43 pm 
Site Admin

I found your story very interesting and I feel that strange connection to certain past life experiences as well-only mine are of the "old west days" and not as exciting and exotic as those you and Elvis experienced...I don't have anything like that-but I have always been very interested in hearing about them-so maybe there are some some where in my past. I am open to just about any thing of that nature-by nature, I guess. We all are interested in such things here-so welcome! Feel free to talk about it-who knows who might "connect" and be right there with you! Sounds like your life has been exciting in lots of traveling ways! Come back soon, wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hey'a Atlantis,

Welcome to our forum and very pleased you joined us.
You came to the right place my dear friend.

In the Light of our Spiritual Teachers
Kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I had glimpses of past lives too. Some of these I could not situate clearly in time. One was in a period when the air was misty and the Sun did not shine as we know now. I was a man there, a guardian of a place where something like an arch was. It was outdoors, in the middle of what seemed a swamp and I was around a fire with two more men. We were dressed with animals skins. Of the three, I was the only one conscient that that arch was to remind about some "Being of Light" that was once there and I had to keep guard until his return. The other two seemed more primitive than me.

In the last chat Kira said that that place could be Lemuria. Right now I'll go to Internet to look for information about it.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:30 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I couldn't say welcome to you before Atlantis :oops: ..so welcome! :D and it's nice and interesting to hear about you.. :D my ties to the past feels like coming from Ireland or Scotland..kinda miss to be in those places..nothings certain of course..and that, not belonging anywhere feeling was always with me..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:09 pm 
Owl

I promise I will write more later. "House, M.D." is about to come on but I have lots to chat about! Toodles!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:48 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Nice to have you on board Atlantis! It sounds like you have many interesting stories to share with us. :D

Last edited by Blue Moon on Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:22 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha :D

Welcome again!!! It´s very interesting to read what you share with us...
It´s so nice to read about others´experiences and believe me I didn´t even read 10 % of this Forum.... It will never end :wink: I truhly believe that :D I don´t have much time, but I´m trying
It´s very funny that you say Toodles, because my children always says Toodles when they leave the house, when they are in a very good mood...
:lol:
Quote:
Gosh, I hope I haven't gone too far off on a tangent. Thanks for listening, you guys.

I´m looking forward to the other topics you will post :D :wink:

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:24 pm 
Site Admin

In one lifetime in Egypt I saw Elvis in the Great Pyramid handling some kind of devise that "sent" and "received" people from other planets - right into the "box"! This was during his lifetime that I had this experience, so I made up a little medallion - cheap, but with special symbols on it like the ones on the medallion he had worn then. I gave this to him from the stage with info on it. I placed the info in his hand and then the medallion on top of it and it kind of swayed the paper, like it was going to dip off onto the stage floor, so he was trying to balance it on the paper with this cute look on his face! But he seemed very respectful and eager to receive these kinds of things that I brought to him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:00 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
But he seemed very respectful and eager to receive these kinds of things that I brought to him.

Maia,

It brings a smile to my face just imagining how delighted Elvis must have been with everything you gave him! Specially with your description of the activity done by him in Egypt in that lifetime. He must have felt very much recognized by you and I'm sure this gave him a lot of strenght to go on.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]