It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: THANK YOU.... ELVIS
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha :D

Today is a very very special day for us...

First a little miracle happened... for Mary with the help of the healing power around here and in heaven :wink:

and today is also special, becauce for exactly 2 years, on September the 18th, my Gert and I had our first spiritual awakening :D I can remember If it was just happened the other day.... What a feeling... We thought the circle was closed.. The puzzle was made... but the more and more I read here and feel the LOVE I´m finding here... The more and more I´m thinking, NO I KNOW that this cirlce will never CLOSE.... NEVER, and I´m a kind a girl who never says never.... BUT The Circle of "E" will again NEVER CLOSE...

and it a special day because the 18th of September is also THANK YOU DAY....
So I first want to THANK YOU, my God, Jesus for giving me Jesus :D , my family... :D Elvis :D and you all here at ELC :D and the ones :D I will "meet" trough ELC..

And I want to say THANK YOU, ELVIS for bringing me in contact with so pure many SOULS....

And I want to say THANK YOU, ALL of YOU here at ELC for helping me planting my seed into my garden here on my "HEAVEN ON EARTH".... grrrr cannot find the right words..... :lol: but I´m excused, for sure :D

I express this extraordianary day like this.... just click the link below... :wink:

http://www.lola-bob.com/THANK-YOU-DAY.htm

I always say I have not much time :D :wink: ... but now I´m really busy for a couple of days... TCB TLC :P :P

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:06 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:D .... my ranking :D :D I´m a RAINBOW know :lol: I LOVE RAINBOWS :P as some of you know... THANK YOU.... :oops: :wink:

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:47 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you so much, Carola!

Know what? When I look to you and Gert, I have the strong impression of knowing you already. You are beautiful CAROLA, your smile is beautiful and your heart wins the prize. And you are a beautiful couple too. CONGRATULATIONS! :D :D

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:01 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

dag carola,

you are so wright about the circle of E, because when i do make a link to the circle it is not fully round, this circle is not closed 'not yet'.

kisses
kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:43 pm 
Owl

Carola, I'm so proud to know that you and Gert have experienced the miracle of a spiritual awakening. It is one of the universe's Supreme Gifts!!!! I love the way this site connects all of us. Hope all is well in beautiful Germany. My brother was stationed in the U.S. Air Force there back in the 90's. Frankfurt, I think? He fell in love with it. He's not very expressive about many things (keeps things to himself) but he couldn't say enough wonderful things about Germany. Toodles, girl!!!!! Take care!!!!

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]