It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 6 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:30 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Blue Moon, I read many times Elvis referring to Cheiro's BOOK OF NUMBERS.
And there he quoted many passages about being number 8, as Elvis was born on 8th of the month. I have Cheiro's book, so if you want I can tell you what is written about 8, if you like :) (here or as pm?). Just let me know!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:19 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Christine! :D I look forward to seeing what Cheiro's has to say.
Maybe you should post here because since Elvis was also an 8, others may be interested in knowing as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:09 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Laurie, I just took a look into Cheiro's book and saw that out of the 9 numbers from 1 to 9, the EIGHT is given the most attention! it is some (small) pages! So I would suggest that I scan the pages , send them to you as e-mail (as I did before with my photos :wink: ) and you could post them here!??!

Will send it to you today!! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you Christine tho' as per my email one only came through partially. Unortunately, the pages which did show are not readable. The words did not scan through clearly enough. It may be that I will have to locate a copy of the book. I think it is out of print but perhaps a used one can be found. Thanks for your efforts though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:30 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Too bad, Laurie, also that I'm not good and fast in typing :oops: ...but let's see....? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:29 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

At least let me quote some sentences of Cheiro's description of the Number-8-person:

"These people are invariably much misunderstood in their lives and perhaps for this reason they feel intensely lonely at heart.
They have deep and very intense natures, great strenght of individuality; they generally play some important role on life's stage, but usually one which is fatalistic, or as the instrument of Fate for others.
If ambitious, they generally aim for public life or government responsibility of some kind, and often hold very high positions involving great sacrifice on their part.
All persons who have the number 8 clearly associated with their lives feel that they are distinct and different from their fellows. At heart they are lonely, they are misunderstood and they seldom reap the reward forthe good they may do while they are living. After their death they are often extolled, their works praised and lasting tributes offered to their memory."

Laurie, I bought the book last year, it is a copy printed in India and was very cheap!
So it is not out of print! HIND POCKET BOOKS (P) Ltd.
Third reprint ISBN 81-216-0428-1

:) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks Christine for providing information on the "8" person. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:12 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, Christine!! :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:43 pm 
Site Admin

That was Elvis' favorite numerolgy book too, he had it memorized I think. He read me the 8 information and then the 7 as he said that was my main number and personality though it's not from my birthdate but my name. My birthday makes me a 4 which he said could "divide" an 8 and "see right through them" in doing so. He went over that 8 stuff quite a bit-pondered over it and tried to relate it to his life etc:. And he looked in it to get the right name /number for Lisa and said he'd wait until her birth to make the final choice-but he liked Angelica Marie.... I think he might have changed it to Lisa Marie because of the birth date and time of birth as he was really into getting the right combination for her so she would have a good life. And he did not want any one to know he was doing that either-mainly Priscilla I think... And his dad and several others too, but Charlie probably knew as he was "in on" things that others were not allowed to know. But Elvis worried about him, thought he was alone too much, needed a loving woman or two (he said or two) and that he was drinking too much because he was lonely. He said he knew the other guys, some of them, were not the friends they pretended to be-he was referring to Charlie not himself, I think in this case. Anyway, I just bet that Charlie knew about Lisa's name etc;. There was soo much jealously because Charlie got to live with Elvis-at Graceland and had his own room and then his own apartment etc:.... They must have been fit to be tied wondering what he got to do with and know about Elvis that they didn't get to be in on. And it's alive today. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:38 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yesterday I read Elvis knew the exact date he was going to die.

You know his theme song from his shows was 2001(space odyssee)

make the calculation now

you will have 2001

Nadine

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Page 2 of 6 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next