It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 6 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:oops: :oops:

I have seen the 3 is the Great Communicator, and you are really acting it when you spread around about 9s with full rolling of drums. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:11 am 
Sun Dial

Both my DH and I are both life path number 1 and my attitude is a number 6 and his was 7 :)

That was fun !

TCE,

Natalie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:50 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Elvis has a "9" Lifepath & "9" Attitude.

Glynnis McCants talks about the "9" lifepath being a humanitarian, so that certainly fits Elvis. Amanda, you are a "9" lifepath too, so you and Elvis must be kindred spirits.
And Christine, I see you and I are both "3" lifepaths. We have a need to communicate in some fashion as Amanda pointed out above, such as acting, singing, speaking, writing etc.

I remember Glynnis also saying tonight (she is on the radio) that 3, 6, & 9 lifepaths get along well as they are the creative minded numbers. 2, 4, 8 are good matches with each other as they are business minded. 1, 5, 7 get along well but can't remember what she said as to why. So Natty it is good that you and your husband are both "1"'s.

Anyone else wanting to figure out their lifepath and attitude, here is the link again: http://www.numberslady.com/num.cfm
It's so easy to do.
Glynis has also recently added a personal year cycle, which is at the bottom of the page.

It's interesting to note that Glynis says that those with a "9" lifepath have a hard time living in Los Angeles which has a lifepath of "7". As I recall reading, Elvis, a "9" lifepath, never felt quite at home in Hollywood.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks for the interesting explanation, Laurie! These kind of "things", like numerology, really interest me a lot.
I remember that Paramahansa Yogananda (author of "Autobiography of a Yogi") once said that Los Angeles ("the city of angels") is a very spiritual place (even it doesn't seem to be outwardly..) and can be compared to the holy Indian city of Benares.

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you very much Laurie, for your comments on numbers. :P

I'm so glad to share trends with Elvis... You see, when I start being a little heavy here at the forum, just think that Elvis would do probably the same on matters he thought meaningful... :oops: :roll: :wink: :lol:

It is very interesting what Yogananda said about Los Angeles, Christine.
I would like to know more about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:04 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
It is very interesting what Yogananda said about Los Angeles, Christine.
I would like to know more about it.

I cannot tell exactly, Amanda, he just made that statement.
Actually Yogananda was divinely guided to establish the Headquarters of his worldwide society "Self-Realization-Fellowship" in the outskites of Los Angeles on top of Mount Washington (that's where also Elvis used to visit Shri Daya Mata, the president of SRF). He had seen a vision of that building (which is now the Mother Center) on Mt. Washington when he was in Kashmir, India, many years before he went to America to spread his teachings.
He also said this place will become a place of pilgrimage in the future ( it is already now for many). And LA is a place with much spiritual vibration.......

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:48 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Christine wrote:
Thanks for the interesting explanation, Laurie! These kind of "things", like numerology, really interest me a lot.

Me too Christine. We live in a divinely ordered universe I believe. Even the Bible says God counts the # of hairs on our head. So it stands to reason that dates, numbers, & even names have meaning. Each letter of our name has a # assigned to it, but I don't know what those #'s are. I need to get Glynis McCants' book.

After listening to her speak on the radio last night for 3 hours, I couldn't get to sleep. I was adding up peoples numbers in my head. And then I wondered what the lifepaths were for Las Vegas & Memphis, as it relates to Elvis.
And then I wondered what Priscilla's lifepath is. I thought for sure it was going to be a toxic # to a "9". But to my surprise, Priscilla's lifepath is a "3"! Her birthdate is May 24, 1945. Remember, 3, 6, 9 are compatable #'s with each other. So her lifepath is compatible to Elvis'. As I understand it, the lifepath # is the most important # in terms of compatiblity.

But my numerology knowledge is pretty limited. There are a total of 6 numbers for each person (5 numbers & the Attitude # is how Glynis divides it). So what I'm saying is that there's much more to numerology than I know and there must have been a conflict with one of their other #'s, which if they were aware of may have helped them have better communication with each other.
Really, I'm so curious now, and I'm sure Glynis' book will help much in answering my questions. Her book is entitled I think, "Glynis Has Your Number".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you so much Christine for your explanation and thanks to you also, Laurie. Numerology is a science that easily may catch the interest of many, me included. :P

Post subject: Maia
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:54 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

The information that you put up and which I downloaded into Word is an excellent read and it will be read again and again. Amanda: thank you so much for picking the points to enable us to understand the information supplied by Maia.
You both are real sweethearts and I thank you and I know that Elvis doe, too.
Marjorie

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:34 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:wink: :P

Page 4 of 6 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next