It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 5 of 6 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:53 pm 
Site Admin

WOW!! :D So much amazing and helpful information! :D My thanks to all who contributed to it and to you Maia for the link to the original article from BLUE STAR LOVE! :D Absolutely fascinating!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:05 am 
Sun Dial

Quote:
For those new to numerology, below is a link to Glynnis McCant's (The Numbers Lady) "NUMBERS" web page.

On one page, she easily explains how you can find your lifepath number and your attitude number:

lifepath: 9
attitude: 8 :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:00 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Lifepath: 3
Attitude: 2

Here is the link for anyone else who wishes to figure out some of their numerology: http://www.numberslady.com/num.cfm

Did anyone see the total lunar eclipse on August 28? I had a great view of it where I live and saw part of the moon covered up by the Earth's shadow. Unfortunately it was 2:20 AM then and I could not wait for the full eclipse to take place (3:00 AM my time). But at least I got to see some of it.

http://sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse/L ... Aug28.html

Last edited by Blue Moon on Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:30 am 
Site Admin

Lifepath: 9; NINES are the natural leader. People assume they are in charge even if they are not. If in a department store, people think they work there. They take care of everyone else but need to learn to speak up when they need help, love, and hugs. 9s often feel unloved or abandoned by their mother or father, or they feel completely responsible for them. It's hard for them to let go of the past. :oops: okey dokey...true but embarrassing :lol:

The 9 Attitude: The 9 is the leader. At work they'll not just do their job but everyone else's. That's the Attitude Number 9: show me what to do, I'll do it. When it's over, they're exhausted and drained, but rarely allow them selves to tell the people responsible. They need to establish boundaries so that they will not feel depleted by the people in their life.The Attitude Number 9 may have old family pain that haunts them, and the 9 must work through these emotions in order to be happy today :cry: .

Im new to numerology but this is some cool..sh...stuff :P i'll go try out all my frends hehe :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:12 pm 
Site Admin

9 is also a Universal number, will fit with the whole world and be sought out by many. It is also one of great spiritual quest, deep feelings and appeal to the general public. Elvis was a 9 though his personality was a 5 and his inner being resonated as an 8. Those were his own findings for himself through his search of numerolgy.
With the one above, I am a 4 and an 8- wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:25 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Gine, we share being 9 in both senses! We should get along very smoothly... 8) :wink: :P

Thank you Wanda for adding information about 9. I like that point of universality, as much as I like to have an universal blood also: O+

I wonder if your 4 in attitude has to do with your "down to earth" way of approaching things, something that I respect very much about you.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:23 pm 
Site Admin

Amanda Viola wrote:
Gine, we share being 9 in both senses! We should get along very smoothly... 8) :wink: :P .

It sure will I just have a gutt feeling :P :lol:

Quote:
Thank you Wanda for adding information about 9.

I add my voice to yours Amanda what Wanda has mentioned is quite interesting for a person new to numerolgy.

Quote:
I like that point of universality, as much as I like to have an universal blood also: O+

My Blood Type is O+ also so yaaaaaaaaaaaay 8) we are the generous blood type...gives to all but takes only from its own 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:35 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
My Blood Type is O+ also so yaaaaaaaaaaaay we are the generous blood type...gives to all but takes only from its own

Nice, ah? 8) :P :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:36 pm 
Site Admin

pretty awesome i say 8) 8) hehehe :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:07 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

"9" Lifepath is also the humanitarian number. There is a deep need to help humanity for the better in some way. Of course, with Elvis being a "9", that certainly fits. And it wouldn't suprise me Gina if your heart carries a desire to help humanity. Amanda, we here know well, and she has such a loving compassionate spirit.

With Wanda being a "4" Lifepath, can't remember what that means so now I'm curious to know & will read up on it.

As a "3" Lifepath, I'm supposed to be gifted with communication abilities, which I might add have seldom been used. I made a wrong turn long ago and it's been a frustrating route trying to get where I'm supposed to be.

Elvis is a "9" for both Lifepath & Attitude.

Page 5 of 6 [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next