It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:25 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Julie,

If I was you, I would listen to my heart, because the Heart has reasons the Reason (mind) don't know. Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:01 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Julie, it seems to me that your internal warning system is going off. As Amanda says, listen to your heart.
I think it is hard for you in this case because you don't want to hurt his feelings, being the loving compassionate soul you are. Yet if you dismiss your internal warnings and let him more into your life, you or your family may end up being hurt.

One of Elvis' songs comes to mind, "The Devil in Disguise". You have inasmuch told us this man is not who he appears to be. Your spirit has picked up on this and has warned you.
If you don't think you can tell him to leave, then you might need to ask for Heaven's help. Pray for a way to have this man removed from your life.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:35 pm 
I have a litile voice that goes off in my head when I'm being warned about something, I don't know if it is my Gaurdin Angel or what. But everytime I have heard this little voice I have always listened and so far it as been right, so it sounds like you are being warned to. If your still are not sure Pray about it, ask the Lord and even Elvis to have this person in some way to show his True Colors! and I believe you will know for sure. FairyTale!

Post subject: Re: rose quartz angel
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:02 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Bringing this back up specially as have a special love of beautiful rose quartz crystal! It symbolises love above all and makes a beautiful gift between friends! :) :hello: :love: :hug:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

You're welcome! :) :hello:

Quote:
sorry to be so slushy girls but feeling a bit hormonal and emotional lately

you're not being slushy or emotional, that's ok and as for hormonal? Well, that's a woman's right, right?! :wink: :P :hello:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:06 pm 
Site Admin

I love my rose quartz angel, she sits on a glass shelf along with many things that I find special...I look at them all every day. I even have a beautiful dragon in full glory that my friend who left us her horse Moon, bought for me just a few months before she took that angel flight out. The dragon has a place around it's feet for 'things' and that is where my special stuff sits, the angel, a crystal red heart shell from JulieSharonRose and two white dogs who sit beside my black knight on his beautiful horse, and several other things I have received and collected over the years... The bottom glass shelf is pretty full...and it's all things that have very dear meanings to me. Thanks kids, wjh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:25 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

You're very welcome, Wanda! :hello: :hug: :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]