It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:53 pm 
Site Admin

I have yellow butterflies around here and then we have the small white ones in spring which are moths that do the clothing damage. They are very pretty though and one can't think of them in that light as they are flying in droves at times and look like flying lights.

I save earth worms in spring time-they get away from the ground covered hills and try to crawl across the gravel and dirt of our roads and areas around the horse pens and of course they can't make it as there isn't much for them to get to out of the sun. So I go out early and pick them all up and take them to another section of the hillsides where there is ground cover. They are big fat worms and would be great fishing worms but then I'd have to spear them with hooks so forget that.
I'll always think of Elvis as a child having to hook worms and feeling so badly about hearing them screaming-I've never done that, but I feel bad for fish who get hooked and their mouths ripped removing them even those thrown back-especially when their gills are torn. That's like ripping our lungs. Oh well, life is for feeding life-other wise we'd all live on air. It just doesn't have to be torture and cruelty in the process.
Jimmie says I'm just too human....I think he means humane.... wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I grew up feeling so very withdrawn and trapped inside emotionally. I used to have dreams all the time about being trapped.

The great news, dear Laurie, are that you don't need anymore to feel trapped in order to feel "secure"! Is it not wonderful?! :P :P

Quote:
I felt for that disabled butterly Amanda ..hope that little creature could feel my love

My believe is that LOVE doesn't know about frontiers or limitations. Thus I'm sure she has gotten your loving thoughts, Zey.

Quote:
Oh well, life is for feeding life-other wise we'd all live on air.

This has been my aim for many, many years. I'm sure at some point in our evolution, we'll be able to do so, Wanda. :roll:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:13 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda wrote:
Quote:
Oh well, life is for feeding life-other wise we'd all live on air. It just doesn't have to be torture and cruelty in the process.
Jimmie says I'm just too human....I think he means humane.... wjh

I think there is something in-between, between practising cruelty (on animals) and living on air alone, and everybody can chose according to his own conscience.

There is a great need for more and more persons like you, Wanda, humane and softhearted and compassonate for fellow creatures.

Amanda, I also feel time will come when people will live on air, maybe we can pratice that when we come next time to this earthly stage.. :wink: :roll:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:59 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Christine,

There's a link to Spirit Mythos. There is a large article about life in the New Star Earth. There is mentioned food.

http://www.spiritmythos.org/earth/NES/n ... tions.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Well the Bible does speak of a coming age of enlightenment in which the lamb will lie down next to the lion, and people will exchange their swords for plowshares.
Adam and Eve did not eat animals. So, it's like there will come a time when we will return to a state of perfect oneness with the God, each other, and all of creation.
I think the desire of people and animals to eat flesh will go away in this (I hope soon) coming age.

I am still a meat eater, though I can't stand to hear of animals (or people) suffering. An animal's death should be quick and painless & not wasted. I tried to be a vegitarian years ago, but found that my body's insulin worked better when I ate meat. I have a big sweet tooth and when I ate meat, my insulin evened out. Now I have never read anything on this. I just know for myself what worked. And giving up chocolate -- no way. I still haven't given up some day of being a vegitarian, perhaps armed with some more knowledge. Although, with the increasing bee shortage (from declining ozone layer) there may be a shortage of fruits and vegitables too. We may not be able to be as picky in our food choices.

I'm sure I've heard somewhere of some who have surived on air. I think it is possible with the right spiritual mindset but not sure what that is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, it is not easy to figure out what comes for us in the next years. I hope it will help us to learn more about our human nature and that of Earth.

I have had some glimpses of that time anounced in the Bible, when I had a big dog at home, curled over himself sleeping in front of the open fire and a little kittie sleeping happily too in the hollow of that curved hairy dog's body. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:53 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Laurie, I love sweets, too especially chocolate...
I gave up meat eating when I was 19 years old and in my case my digestion became much better and well-being also. I always had a poor and slow digestive power. All desire for meat vanished completely over the years.
But I think everyone has to follow his own rules concerning right diet, it is different for everyone. It is but very important not to eat too much, no matter what we eat....

Amanda, thanks for the link, I will go there!

Post subject: More on WHITE BUTTERFLIES
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:51 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Let me tell you about something that took place place this morning, from 11.20 am to 12.50 pm.:

The scenery: a car ride through the green hills, daisy flowers by millions opening to the sun that gently comes smiling from behind the white clouds, artistically set in the pure blue sky. Red spots of poppies now and then catch the eyes attention, serving well the sense of rhythm Mother Earth likes to play along with the larks, partridges and blackbirds in a springtime day like today's.

The music playing inside the car: Love Letters, I'll Remember You, You Don't Know Me, I Lost You, Always In My Mind, The Wonder Of You… and many more…

The singer: You Know Who.

The car riders: Mother and daughter, a perpetual smile on their faces all time long, feeling ONE with everything that IS, hearts beating in LOVE's resonance.

(The daughter has an unshared secret that brings her smile to even greater depths: fourteen times WHITE BUTTERFLIES have crossed in front of their car's front window along the way.

Countless times others have flied close, saluting the women from the sides of the empty roads. Getting home and, as the garden gates roll open, one BIG and beautiful white butterfly and a smaller one receive them in a dance of JOY! ) :P :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:42 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Fantastic experience!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, my friends, it was one of those days when one feels in perfect harmony with Life! Image

Image Image Image

Page 2 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next