It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 9:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:22 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
i asked him what kind of jewellery he could see would suit me, and in my minds eye i then saw someting like the jewell of the ocean in titanic , but it was a ruby heart , really pretty it was , i said thanks elvis that would suit me down to the ground lol.

Julie,

The ruby heart you felt Elvis signalled to you, as I see it, is not only a beautiful jewel that will fit you quite well, but is a clair reference to your big, loving Heart. I feel it's there where your most valuable strenght resides. I feel that to go to your Heart in any time of turbulence, is to go to a secure harbor.

I think that to refuse to see or listen to negative impacts is a very good choose. It's so much better to get involved with more gentle things, like the old cartoon that you know for sure make you confortable and happy.

It would be so nice to be able to watch you as a litle child, jumping stairs down to your father's lap to view Popeye's films! :P :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:25 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

There is an old saying in Spanish, that translated, means more or less:

"Those who have eyes to see, they see". The contrary is true too. :wink: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:25 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
i believe that everyone is special regardless of imperfections and should never be made to feel otherwise, i used to wonder what elvis would think of me , but i know he wouldnt judge me that way, now i know we are all loved by him .

its great that he as your book says wanda , let some of the not so perfect girls in gracelands and treated them thev same as the beauties .
thanks for that elvis ,

It is very true, what you say, Julie!! :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi Julie,

You might be interested in reading the story written in a letter to Wanda about a woman's experience with Elvis. She was a heavyset woman, yet Elvis showed her nothing but love, respect and dignity. He saw her as God would see her; someone worthy of love. And the way he treated her changed her life & opinion of herself.

Maia posted it on ELC. The link is below, and the story is more toward the bottom, about 3/4's of the way down, with the woman being called "Sarah" and the story taking place in 1974.

http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/signs ... tical.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Julie,

The body that is given to us when we come to this reality, is our vehicle. Do you remember Elvis in the film Clambake? He is so rich, with a beautiful expensive sports car. Yet, he can't find out who he is, if he is loved by himself or by his image, because he attracts women that just see his car and what they imagine is behind. He feels they never see him really. And besides, because of the easiness of his father's money, he feel insecure of being able to develop his own potential.

When he finds some guy by the way who rides a motorcycle, they interchange their vehicles. Thus, they interchange lives too. This way, Elvis tries to discover by himself who is he really, without the cover richness offer him. And he does!

I'm sure that in your path through this present life, your physical is meaningful to attain or develop certain aspects of your BEING, probably related to LOVE. Maybe before in your soul's journey, you have been splendorous in beauty, but now needed (as Elvis in the film) a change of body to learn about the greater splendour of universal pure Love, and with it, humility, generosity and patience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:39 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I wish to see it all, Julie! It would be just great! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:20 pm 
Julie I know how it is about when you see something that reminds you of your childhood, and then you see something else that bring's out your inner child. When this happens to me I think of Elvis and how at times he was like a little boy, and I think that just maybe if Elvis had more people around him that would have embraced that in Elvis more he wouldn't have felt so Down at times. I think that is one reason Elvis wanted Lisa around a lot, so he could be that Kid again. I also know how you feel Julie about weight gain, I have really put the pounds on myself, and I get very Down about it to. But like Amanda said Elvis always looked on the inside of a women, or person not the outside. FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Julie, I would love to see more pictures of you & your family. Bring them on!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:22 pm 
Site Admin

I'd love to see more pictures of you and your family too Julie!! :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]