It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:25 pm 
Julie I to have thought at times that Elvis was messing with my computer, so don't feel strange. I think it is possable that if we are thinking alot about Elvis he well let us know. Barbara Lea!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:06 pm 
Site Admin

It sounds like Elvis might have been "playing" with your computer and letting you know, hey girl, I'm still here-listen! He would say sometimes when he wanted to make a point, "listen-shhh-LISTEN!" And I remember once he asked me how I expected to hear God talking to me, if I didn't meditate and listen? You need to breathe deeply, in and out, in and out evenly and not suck up the floor 'n the curtains as he put it, to relax your mind and body and then listen and you will hear the sounds you need for your self in order to meditate. Well, I tried, I never did hear anything but traffic as we lived a few hundred feet from the freeway at the time- He was totally frustrated with me when he asked about how I was doing and I told him that. I learned that wasn't something to joke about with him. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:59 pm 
Julie I think if Elvis wants to send you a Message he will, sometimes we have to be really patient. I'm still Patiently Waiting to find out what it was that Elvis wanted to whisper in my Ear! Wanda your not alone about meditating, I don't have the Patience I need either. Barbara Lea!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:30 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Image "Not to suck up the floor'n the curtains", "not to suck up the floor'n the curtains", "not to suck up the floor'n the curtains"...

(I never thought it that way...!) :roll:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:07 pm 
Site Admin

Good Grief even! I'm sitting here laughing so much both my eyes are watering down my face at the image of someone practicing their breathing to mediate and "accidently sucking up the floor and curtains and anything else in the room!" Elvis would just be totally put out with us laughing at his comment-he'd probably say very sternly, "It ain't meant to be funny, damn it! Shut up 'n listen, you hear me!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:33 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Elvis would just be totally put out with us laughing at his comment-he'd probably say very sternly, "It ain't meant to be funny, damn it! Shut up 'n listen, you hear me!"

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:10 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Elvis would just be totally put out with us laughing at his comment-he'd probably say very sternly, "It ain't meant to be funny, damn it! Shut up 'n listen, you hear me!"

Image (I'm sorry Elvis, but you were really funny there...!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:40 pm 
Site Admin

Wanda June Hill wrote:
Good Grief even! I'm sitting here laughing so much both my eyes are watering down my face at the image of someone practicing their breathing to meditate and "accidently sucking up the floor and curtains and anything else in the room!" Elvis would just be totally put out with us laughing at his comment-he'd probably say very sternly, "It ain't meant to be funny, damn it! Shut up 'n listen, you hear me!"

Wanda my dear, now you've got me laughing so hard at how hard you were laughing at this extremely funny image of someone practicing their breathing to meditate and "accidently sucking up the floor and curtains and anything else in the room!" :lol: :lol: :D Elvis, honey we really are sorry but you just had a great sense of humor even when you didn't really mean to. :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:17 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

RIGHT! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:17 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

hihi!

miracle,x :lol:

Page 1 of 3 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next