It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:33 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Pharoah's Song
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:07 pm 
Site Admin

I don't THINK I have this up on ELC website or Forums anywhere. It is from my BLUE STAR LOVE manuscipt on past lives of Elvis (from my insights into the Akasha).

Quote:
Mayah-Metahraptah - One of the identical twin male Pharaohs of Egypt, in its most ancient and distant past. Elvis’ twin Jesse, who was born dead in this last incarnation, was the soul of Mayah’s twin.

The following is my akashic / psychic view of a past life memory as experienced by the soul of Elvis Presley incarnated as Mayah-Metahraptah. This senario is based soley on my own paranormal perceptions, and not on any experience he verbalized to another person to my knowledge.

He lay sleeping, finally. The pain had gripped him tightly in its fist for so many hours he was reduced to a dulled pantomime of feeling, no longer connected to the present world. And so he slept. Or was it sleeping? It was as if he had become a mirror held up to the sky. He felt empty, yet full of hidden spaces. A gentle and steady wind swept into the sails of his mind. He shivered a moment, then relaxed. His soul became a ship, its bow cutting through the darkness, breaking into a silver sea, spilling stars in its wake. It was not an uncharted course the wind had embarked him upon, for surely as he soared on sails of light, he was homeward bound.
Within each soul there are many ports where the lanterns are lit for our returning memory. As lost sailors we may someday re-appear for a moment out of time to recount our struggles, pleasures, and rewards in a life now far removed from our shore. He knew this, and he knew also that he was now upon such a journey.

Suddenly, all about him a swirl of blue light twisted and turned in a dance of mists, invoking him in a surge of happiness, of belonging. From the center of the blue depth a vaporous form took shape. As a shade from the past, the form grew more visible, until he could see it fully under the brilliant sun. He realized he was now standing upon a fastness of sand, the sky swirled as a tender rose in the first blaze of dawn. But for the imposing figure before him, he felt alone. He was a speck of light upon an amber marble in a sea of glass. The form that had taken shape in his sight appeared to be a great golden falcon, its pinions raised towards the sun. The protruding beak of the creature glinted in silence, yet the large rounded eye, turned toward him and spoke into his heart. A door opened inside him and he saw himself in the ancient land - the Egyptos before the Deluge when the masters had walked the Earth. He was tall and straight, with pale blue eyes the color of Siberian quartz. He wore a shirt of white with golden threaded braid. A similar braid encircled his head. In repose at his feet lay a white tiger, his yellow eyes synchronized with some distant motion.

He saw that he was in the open air standing before the steps of a massive temple. Before him a small gathering of men and women stood, waiting expectantly. He knew they awaited his response to their need. A great and tedious drought had sieged their land. As a descendant of the Blue Star he was seen as a god among mortals, and it was therefore within his power to control the elements.

He instinctively beckoned an aid to come forward from behind him. The man carried a cage containing seven white doves. As he took the cage from his aid, he knew he was committing this act upon the scroll of time once again, as he had done in that age long ago. It was as if he must repeat the act for the benefit of relieving the drought within his own soul. He lifted the cage toward the cloudless sky. Like the eye of the falcon it shone down upon him, unblinking . He heard himself speak,”I, born of Horus, given breath by Ra, who descended from the One Star in the Day before Creation; I set free the living waters that reside in the abode of the Ascended, wherein all abundance is manifest.” In that minute a small vapour appeared to rise from the long slash of brown water beyond the temple. The vapour became a small cloud, lingering near the horizon.
He who was Mayah-Metahraptah, Solar Monarch, Living Throne to the One Star , placed his slender fingers upon the golden clasp of the cage and released into the morning breath of Egyptos , a chariot of doves. Feathered emissaries to the gods, they were set in a slow motion of soft white, chorused by the psalm of tiny silver bells encircling their legs. As a melody of wings swept the bell notes higher upon the scales of the wind, Mayah-Metahraptah opened his throat to the voice of Heaven, and the gods gave pause to listen to his song.

The doves gathered and circled about the cloud, their bells faintly tracing a harmony over the land, dipping and rising, weaving with the lifted voice of the Pharaoh. From the east there came a low incantation, like a beast struggling from a pit. It echoed across the face of the day, devouring the delicate tinkling of the dove bells, usurping the spaces above the desert with its profound message. Dark clouds impressed patterns of shattered bronze upon the Earth, brandishing spears of lightening before them. Then, as if no barrier were left to hold back the storm, rain streaked a gray sky in its flight to refuge. He could go now. He had sung his song to the heavens once again. His soul was quenched.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 12:50 am 
Site Admin

Maia thank you so much for sharing this with us. :D It was so amazing to read and spoke directly to my soul. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:58 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, I thank you also!!!!! :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:15 pm 
Pharaoah

Dear Maia,

As you know I'm passionated by ancient Egypt. I'm a student of Egyptology. In fact I'm in my second year middle Egyptian. But I have never heard of a pharaoh by that name. In fact I have never heard of that name. In general ancient egyptian names have a meaning. As far as I know metah doesn't mean anything. For example Tutanchamun means living image of Amun. Tut = image, anch = (the adjective) living, Amun is a God. There's a genetiv relationship between the words 'living image' and the word 'Amun'. I don't know if you are aware in ancient Egyptian writing there are no vowels. So it is impossible to know how an Egyptian name must have sounded. Names as Tutanchamun are only our guesses. In fact the Egyptians actually wrote twt'nchimn. That's why you will find different spellings on the internet and in books. For example Nefertete might as well be Nefertiti or Nofretiti. Who will tell? As for this name 'metahraptah'. As you know Ra and Ptah are the names of Gods. ta is the word for earth.
I have found this link : http://www.thelivingnuhati.org/Nutjeru_7.php
I wonder what you all think about this?
Regine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:40 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, boy that was something to read! I wonder if Elvis ever was reading anything like that-I know that he had books on Egypt and their history etc: in 75-76 because he was very upset to find that some of them had been "misplaced" or "lost" enroute along the way. Especially was he upset that his favorite and I guess, most used and underlined etc: Bible reference guide book was one of them. I have no clue how that came about or ended as he didn't bring it up again. Maybe he found them-woe unto those in charge of moving etc: if not! I didn't want to know. Anyway, Maia has so many places of reference to things, and has studied for years also, so there must be something she has that gave her those names-I haven't a clue myself-but I did know there are no vowels in the language as I once tried to read the inscriptions on the drawings of the caverns that I have-I had the alphabet to do that and it wasn't easy to figure out-most I couldn't. I used tohave a big house with lots of wall space and I had one huge wall displaying all the Egyptian drawings some done in gold and they were all framed in golden frames and very stunning. I loved that wall. Now I have just a little hall way and have a few favorties hanging there so I can see them everyday. I also had some Asian things, most I had painted like ceramics and some stitchery things in frames and then I had some pieces of delicate china with dragons on them etc: that I still have. Anyway, I loved the Egyptian paintings- I have one where Rames is being carried by his servants, led by priests and they are taking him to the water so that he can be bapitised and his name be written in the book of life. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:04 pm 
Site Admin

According to my akashic insights, Egypt as an ancient civilization went back much further than egyptologists believe (or at least at this point, will admit). When Elvis's soul was Mayah-Metahraptah, I beleive it was around 9,000 years ago (aprox.) and the names and language were more Atlantean than later on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 2:04 am 
Pharaoah

Hi,

I just wanted to add the following, because I think I might have expressed myself incorrectly. The ancient Egyptians had vowels ofcourse, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to pronounce the words of their language. But they didn't write these vowels out, because everyone knew how the word was pronounced anyhow. For example, the word for beautiful is 'nfr'. To enable us to pronounce this word, we've made in into 'nefer' But in reality any vowel could have been between, before or after the consonants.
Regine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 5:04 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

THANK YOU, MAIA! :P

I sure hope your BLUE STAR LOVE manuscript will come to light soon. The pieces you have already made public in ELC are highly interesting and a meaningful way to better understand the inmense possibilities of LIFE, usually so far from our current awareness. :roll:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:30 am 
Site Admin

Hi, I am glad your back too. Lots to catch up on! wjh

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]