It is currently Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Ptah / White Elephant
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:56 pm 
Site Admin

from my manuscript, BLUE STAR LOVE - FROM ELVIS'S HEART TO YOURS:

Quote:
After I had received Wanda Hill’s letters on the subject of Elvis and the Blue Star, I was thinking about this connection as I went to bed. When I closed my eyes I saw clearly in vision form, a white elephant walking in the desert near a long, flat river. A few days later I received Joseph Jochman’s Merrie Magi’s Crystal Planetworks newsletter for July of 1985. Reading it, I found information on the seven major chakras of the body in their relationships to the initiatory temples of ancient Egypt. It was this passage from Mr. Jochman’s newsletter that held my attention:

“The animal symbol for the fifth chakra is a white elephant, which is directly related to Airvata, the elephant symbol of the first chakra. In the Egyptian system of initiation, there are two major deities of creation; Khnum, who shaped man on the potters wheel, and Ptah, who shaped the world on the potter’s wheel. Significantly, they are the gods and Masters of Initiation at Elephantine and Saqquara respectively - the first and fifth levels Saqquara, too, was designed as a healing temple, where the priests and Initiates of the God Ptah - called the Tongue of Ra - learned to produce sound at absolute pitch, and direct that sound for healing of the physical, mental and spiritual bodies. The fifth chakra is of course the throat chakra, the source of producing sound. Devotees of the fifth chakra were said to be able to overcome disease and attain long life.”

The key Egyptian initiations took place at various temple sites along the Nile river. The Nile was considered the equivalent to the human spine, with the various initiation temples representing the 7 main chakras of the human body spread out from south to north along the length of the river. As each chakra represents a specific level or aspect of consciousness, the individual temples allotted to the initiation of that chakra would be specifically oriented in its teachings to further the development and opening of that level of consciousness

According to my mystical inner sources Elvis’ mission here on Earth was oriented quite heavily towards assuming world karma, which to a great degree negated his ability to ‘master’ the afflictions within his body. In essence, Elvis soul made a decision prior to his birth to forgo his own physical health and bodily well being in order give the gift of redemption, to whatever degree he could facilitate that, to the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:42 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
According to my mystical inner sources Elvis’ mission here on Earth was oriented quite heavily towards assuming world karma, which to a great degree negated his ability to ‘master’ the afflictions within his body. In essence, Elvis soul made a decision prior to his birth to forgo his own physical health and bodily well being in order give the gift of redemption, to whatever degree he could facilitate that, to the world

Thank you Maia, for bringing this to us.

To be able to contemplate the profound meaning of our lives, change completely our approach to its circumstances. Understanding this, we can better understand Elvis' facts and deeds.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:10 pm 
Site Admin

YOUR ARE WELCOME. Yes, it does help ME understand him better!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:50 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, Maia, it's very helpful to me also!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
“The animal symbol for the fifth chakra is a white elephant, which is directly related to Airvata, the elephant symbol of the first chakra. In the Egyptian system of initiation, there are two major deities of creation; Khnum, who shaped man on the potters wheel, and Ptah, who shaped the world on the potter’s wheel. Significantly, they are the gods and Masters of Initiation at Elephantine and Saqquara respectively - the first and fifth levels Saqquara, too, was designed as a healing temple, where the priests and Initiates of the God Ptah - called the Tongue of Ra - learned to produce sound at absolute pitch, and direct that sound for healing of the physical, mental and spiritual bodies. The fifth chakra is of course the throat chakra, the source of producing sound. Devotees of the fifth chakra were said to be able to overcome disease and attain long life.”

In a reading Maia gave my some time ago through El'vis Rhama Azul, I came to know that Elvis' soul had been Ptah, God of memphis, in a previous incarnation!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:06 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
In a reading Maia gave my some time ago through El'vis Rhama Azul, I came to know that Elvis' soul had been Ptah, God of memphis, in a previous incarnation!

Yes, it's coincident with what El'vis Aaron-Rhama Azul exactly explains to me through Maia (Oct. 2006):

"... in Egypt where I was incarnated as the one associated with the "god" Ptah -brother-in-law to Toth."

I understand it is very difficult to get the full meaning of all these informations, but what matters to me is that it opens completely our possible lecture of the apparience of reality, to un-expected levels. Trying to understand better Elvis' soul expression help us to take a different look to ours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:23 am 
Site Admin

My thanks to you also sweet Maia as this was most helpful to me as well. :D Thanks also to you too dear Amanda for the information you shared with us. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:24 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

It's my pleasure, ladies! :hello:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:12 am 
Site Admin

:D :hello:

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]