It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Rose of Sharon
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:17 pm 
Site Admin

El'vis mentioned the "Rose of Sharon" in his communion with me and it was posted on these forums...somewhere!

Anyway, I came across some good info on it:

http://www.paghat.com/roseofsharonmyths.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:32 pm 

I have a beautiful Rose of Sharon planted on the side of my house. When I first planted it I wasn't so sure it was going to make it but now it is gorgeous.

Di

Last edited by Di on Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:04 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks so much for posting the link about the "Rose of Sharon" for us dearest Maia! :D Alot of really good reading and information there! :D Sweet Julie I believe with all my heart that you will someday find your hearts desire in the pendant that you are wanting. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:27 pm 
Site Admin

Julie you are doing fine! It is hard to stay silent when confronted with things that you feel from other people; sometimes we have to "turn it off" and it's not easy to learn how to do that. Mainly we have to mentally tell our selves NOT to take action, to stop. That is something you might work on, because you are opening yourself to some real pain and heartache that other people feel-you'll carry it with you and that you do not want to do. It's good that you remain quiet in those circumstances, because people will think you might be "daft" as they tend to think "crazy" here.
It can be very distrubing sometimes, to know things of personal nature about other people, strangers yet. So it's got it's good and bad sides, like Elvis said, it is hard to stand by and do thing when we know a loved one is going to do something they might regret or have something befall them, but it gives us a chance to be prepared to help them should they need it, want it later on. I was doing that so much in early years, feeling things, having people just stand by me and I'd know what was wrong health wise and their mental condition/emotional state etc: and then I sometimes knew they were going to die soon-that wasn't a good one and I got out of it as much as I could. I stopped taking the classes and doing the meditation exercises etc: but I still have that sense at times and it still bothers me. I guess in a way it is a good thing, but I don't like bringing their "emotional problems" home. anyway, as for your cats and dogs-sure they talk to us, we are stupid, we do not understand their language and they have to use "signals" more or less, but they do understand ours!
So who is the smart one? They are, in my opinion. And yes they do have languages that mirror their actions and they have vocal words too-
They say the same thing when asking for food, etc:...even the horses communicate very well. Cats are smarter than dogs in my opinion though dogs are very tuned to humans. Horses are even a step up from pigs who are rated the smartest of all or most animals. So yep, your pets are talking to you! All the time. And it's normal...for some to "hear" them and learn to communicate on their level-or actually, we step up to their level-as they are higher than us! They are after all, God's creatures and He sure knew what he was doing. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I was listening to author Dean Koontz speak last night about his beloved dog Trixie, who recently passed away.

He told such amazing stories about this dog. Every day Dean fed Trixie at 3:30 and do you know that Trixie showed up at her dish at 3:29 every day? Talk about smart. Trixie didn't even need a watch or clock to tell the time.

Then one time as he was giving Trixie a side scratch/rub, with her looking into his eyes as she would always do, Dean said to her, "Do you know what you are? You an angel". Trixie then looked at him funny, jumped away and ran across the room, turned around him and looked at him like she'd been found out or something. Who knows, maybe she really was an angel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:12 pm 
Site Admin

Could be. I know that animals have shown up to comfort people whove lost a dear one. They just "arrive". When Elvis died, Jimmie went out to go to work and under the front wheels of his truck was a tiny kitten, an ugly little one that looked like he was wearing a jail outfit, gray and white stripes all over his body. Starla took him to heart immediatly and the kitten slept with her, nursing on the ruffle of her night gown until he fell asleep. He comforted her, he grew up jet black with a white under coat-very strange, snow white under neath the black! Elvis used to say he was a "wolf in sheeps clothing" and once Starla asked him what color sheeps wore and he said snow white, honey and wolves wear black so you can tell them apart by their clothes. He was teasing her, and they both laughed. He told her sheep were white and fluffy and wolves were all colors but their sneaky eyes gave them away. So here her cat is jet black with snow white under coat that only showed if you parted his hair. She called him August. He had so much energy he bounced off the walls litteraly! I think he was an angel sent by Elvis to comfort "his little Julie"
to fill her time and give her something to hang on to because she cried almost all night the day he died. So the next day, there was this kitten, on a busy, high traffic street and no one around our block had any cats at the time-where did this kitten come from? Out of the blue-and didn't get killed in the traffic that constantly ran up and down that street. And Jimmie in near darkness, just the street llight down at the corner to see by, saw a gray stripped tiny kitten who had such baby teeth they barely came through his gums-was playing right behind the front tire of his truck! Now the chances of that are slim-it wasn't even on the driver's side! Talk about strange. That was. So yes, animals ARE sometimes angels or angel helpers--sent down to us. I believe that 100%. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:47 am 
Site Admin

If you have an Animal Control organization, turn them in! The law is the law-and we are responsible for the animals and all wild life on earth. Those kids and their mom need to be taught perhaps. The mom is probably traumatized herself with kids like that-what can the father be like? Kids not taught respect for animals will have no respect for human life as well. Poor things, they will have a hard time out there-
I know it's a hard thing to do, but you do not have to give your name or address-at least not here and if other neighbors know of the situation no one need no who called in the "law". Whatever you think, that is the way to go...don't go against your own best thoughts. You live there, I do not, and situations are always different. Love and best wishes, wjh

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]