It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 9:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: "Apollo" Elvis?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:46 pm 
Site Admin

excerpt from the book, LOST SECRETS OF THE MYSTERY SCHOOLS, by Earlyne Chaney:

Quote:
With the powers he possessed, it is obvious that Apollo would have become immersed in myth and legend. Somewhere along the way he became labeled as a personaification of the universal diety, the sun, the regenerating principle which fertilizes Mother Earth and causes the reproductive cycle. To link him to the mystical sun god only reinforces the idea that he came from space, probably from Sirius or the Pleiades (maia: or Orion?) , which are themselves cosmic suns.

http://www.frapanthers.com/teachers/white/images/day_07_rome2/d7_apollo_belvedere_02.JPG

Post subject: Rigel
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 11:13 am 
Hello!
This is my very first post and I`m a little bit nervous! I´ve been reading these pages from the Elvis Forum for some weeks and then decided to join, because for the first time in my life I find here people who love to talk about the spiritual side of Elvis and much more.....
I would like to ask Wanda if Elvis ever talked in detail about his home planet Rigel. He mentioned it on the phone to Wanda once.
I find this very interesting, because a month ago I spent a beautiful day visiting special places with a teacher (actually a homeopathic doctor) who showed us special spots in the forest where the energy of certain planets (as Orion, Sirius,.....) is very tangible. He is also able to tell from which of these planets we came, or were trained, before we came here to this earth plane....
Thank you!!!
Christine

Post subject: Blue Star planet
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:41 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Christine and welcome to ELC - I too think you will enjoy this forum because everyone can say what they feel and think with out fear of rejection or objection and that's a good thing!

Elvis talked about being from "out there, from the Blue Star" more than once-but he only mentioned Rigel one time that I recall- and Maia, who developed and puts great things on this site, has heard that tape. She understands these things far more than I- Elvis tried to teach me, but some things were over my head and yet I found them facinating. He had some unusual things happen at his birth, in his early childhood and as an adult so he had reason to think and wonder why he was singled out- I think and I hope he came to some grips with it all as he was trying to learn all he could and pass it on. I admit I am not an expert on anything- and can only relate what I know he said and what I recall that he said. When I say "know" it is because I have notes I jotted down before I forgot and transcripts of tape recordings and a (very) few conversations that I didn't erase or send to him and so I know exactly what was said at those times. The rest-well, I am 65 and have about two brain cells left that still work together-most of the time- I hope you will read through the many things on this site and maybe find your answers- again, thanks for joining us. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:20 am 
Hello!
Thank you so much, Wanda and Sue for welcoming me so nicely!!
Wanda, I think you are too humble. You must be knowing more things that you admit , otherwise Elvis wouldn`t have singled you out to be the one who passes on to all of us, who love Elvis, all these beautiful things that you are letting us know!
May I ask you whether there is any book of you (Elvis, we remember AND Face to face) available right now? There must be one book coming soon, isn`t it?
I will go on reading in this forum and maybe I will find out more concerning Elvis` Blue Planet.
The doctor I was talking about said that there are planets where people are "educated" or trained to help working on the "project Earth", as he calles it. That means we attain certain abilities on certain planets and use this knowledge here on earth while we are incarnated here. He said, that (like himself) souls coming from Orion were the builders of the Egyptian pyramids, for example.
Sometimes I wonder how I came to feel so close to Elvis as I only found out about him the day After his death being then a 15 year old girl. When I heard his name for the first time, it was like remembering a very dear friend and this hasn´t changed. God only knows.....
For me Elvis is a great gift of God....

So happy to have found these websides!!!
Christine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:43 pm 
Site Admin

Quote:
The doctor I was talking about said that there are planets where people are "educated" or trained to help working on the "project Earth", as he calles it. That means we attain certain abilities on certain planets and use this knowledge here on earth while we are incarnated here. He said, that (like himself) souls coming from Orion were the builders of the Egyptian pyramids, for example.

In 1972 I had a talisman created (just out of cheap metal, but it looked nice) of an emblem that I beleive Elvis to have worn when he was incarnated in Egypt and working with the transport chamber (King's Chamber) in the Great Pyramid. I gave this to him from the stage, along with my akashic insights on it. I will see if I can find my copy of the info and share it with you all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

This is very interesting, Maia!

Would be great if you find the copy!

:D Christine

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]