It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 12 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Elvis & the paranormal
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I remember reading a couple of times about a large perfectly healthy green tree limb which fell at Graceland near the car reserved for Ginger Alden & her family. It was just after the memorial service for Elvis. No one was hurt, but there was never any logical explanation for this healthy tree limb snapping off & falling out of the blue to the ground.

The very first time I read about this incident, I just knew Elvis’ spirit had something to do with this. I think he was trying to send a message to the people at the service that he was with them. Not sure if the fact that it fell near Ginger’s car has any special meaning. I also think this mysterious incident fits his personality—very spontaneous.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Elvis' ghost at LV Hilton
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:27 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Stagehands have seen Elvis' ghost at the Las Vegas Hilton:

Quote:
According to The Hollywood News Web site — which sounds very official and professional but is, in fact, just something compiled by two young writers — Elvis Presley is one of our country’s top-10 “celebrity ghosts.”

“Not only is this legendary singer believed to haunt his beloved home in Memphis, but also stagehands working at the Las Vegas Hilton (where he often performed in the early 1970's) have reported regularly seeing him dressed in his famous white-sequined suit.

” He ranks above other Hollywood legends such as James Dean and John Wayne, but at #3 is beaten by Marilyn Monroe (#2) and Rudolph Valentino (#1)".
Source: Elvis Information Network

I wonder if it really is Elvis' spirit or if his energy was so strong that a psychic imprint was left.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:10 pm 
Site Admin

And then there were the lights that blinked off and on for several years-don't know if they still do that-and the tv that would "pop" on in his upstairs room and no one was there-and those who "saw" him on the landing of the stairs looking down below as he'd was prone to do checking to see who was down there before coming down...or going back in his room. And the music they heard from up there, him singing, his guitar and a least once the organ- and the help that were new hires who wouldn't work there because of the things that happened to them like feeling someone behind them, touching them, or noises and feeling as though some one 'jumped out at them" from behind things-as he was prone to do-and no one wanted to clean upstairs in his rooms-they got goose flesh and chills and felt and heard things and didn't feel they were "alone". One person told of dusting his books and looking at one but didn't replace it in the same place-was going to rearange them for better affect and the book was "knocked" from the bookcase-she put it back where it had been and beat it out of there and didn't return to work again! I don't know if those things still happen or not but apparently Lisa either won't sleep in his rooms anymore because of "something" or else she doesn't want to distrub things or doesn't need to sleep there anymore.? She gives me the impression by what she says and doesn't say that she does not want to share anything she has left in memory or personal experiences today, with anyone, not yet. I know she has had experiences with him since his death...he was too present and still is in this time as well...he would go to her as often as he can...and I'm sure she has felt and maybe seen and heard him clearly whether she wants to admit it or acknowledge it to anyone but herself. After all, she was ingrained with it being "wrong" and just "fantasy" from a child by others-so she would be very, very private about these things...sharing them with only maybe a few she knew and trusted and maybe only with her self. She is like her father in those ways-private and selective and treasuring things of those nature. As open as he appeared to be, he was very, very private about some things dear to him. ..and some people as well. And super protective all his life. I easy see her side of the whole thing and respect her for her feelings and choices. She's smart in that way too. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:21 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
She is like her father in those ways-private and selective and treasuring things of those nature. As open as he appeared to be, he was very, very private about some things dear to him. ..and some people as well. And super protective all his life. I easy see her side of the whole thing and respect her for her feelings and choices. She's smart in that way too. wjh

Guess you are so right, Wanda.

I understand that behavior well. I didn't tell things like that until very recently in my life. It is now when I believe that telling, in the appropiate circumstance, may help others to consider that Life has many ways and maybe open their approach to themselves.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:26 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

"Elvis After Life" by Raymond A. Moody chronicles accounts of people who had experiences with Elvis after his death.

This book is not about Elvis sightings from wishful thinking fans. It is about paranormal encounters and some of these people weren't even necessarily fans! In fact, Mr. Moody goes out of his way to try to find logical explanations for each case, but clearly does not have all the answers to the strange occurrences mentioned in the book.

The book is out of print but one can get it used through Maia's recommended books link: http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/recommended.htm

Last edited by Blue Moon on Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 6:30 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

PS......if I ever make it to Graceland one day, I hope I encounter the ghost of Elvis. :shock: :D :shock: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

maybe you can see my ghost there first.. :lol: :lol: cause I so want to go there and it's almost impossible.. :roll: :(

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:30 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Zey, please don't give up. things can change when you least expect. i'm going to believe we will both go one day. i think you have been there once some years ago, correct?? but you want to go again and I can understand that. i have never been there and want to go. no plans can be made at the moment, but i have hope......for the both of us. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:51 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

What if we were three going together? :wink: :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: me too-
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:12 pm 
Site Admin

I want to go, we didn't get to go last year-
Keep in mind, he's a playful ghost-doors slamming, voices, music, lights off and on, tvs coming on upstairs, guitar music on the back patio at the pool and in the garden....oh yes, one of the maids said "he" left the refridgerator door open...they had made banana pudding for Little Lisa...it was inside and the door was wide open but no one had been in there since putting things away. The pudding was for the next day when she and mom were coming to visit. Was it Elvis, he loved that banana pudding! I wouldn't bet it wasn't-probably lose! wjh

Page 1 of 12 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next