It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 12 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:13 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

thanks Laurie..no never been there..and Amanda, we could be the "ghostly guests of Graceland" together.. :wink: "GGG" in other words.. :lol: :lol:

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Well maybe a bunch of us could go together.
Would be so nice. And Wanda, you could use your powers of persuasion to get Elvis to show up for us!

Last edited by Blue Moon on Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: ducks
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:38 am 
Site Admin

Love those ducks and their determined expressions! Looks like you "got 'em all in a row"-maybe could work something out. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:11 am 
Pharaoah

hello
I would love to go to Graceland, that would be my biggest dream come true. just thinking about the ghost of elvis making sure his presense is felt, just gives me groose bumps, I can imgaine the staff that worls at Graceland, l bet they could tell your stories. Lisa Marie will understand one day that her dad maybe just reaching out to her, just to let her know he is there for her when she needs him, and l bet he's with priscilla once and awhile. I think elvis presense is always going to be felt, because he was a very man in deed, and that's his way of letting people know he's still there watching!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear friends,

I would love to be with you at Graceland, as a ghost, with a ghost or whatever. ImageImage

None of us I think would be afraid of Elvis' jokes. On the contrary, we could propose him some! Image

When I go, take care about speaking slowly. I'm seing films in original English (here in Spain they are doubled), to get my ear used to different accents. I'm still losing many words, depending on who talks. You'll fall to the ground hearing my spanish accent. Image

Anyhow, let's go! Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:12 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Lindsaygirl,

Welcome to the bunch of ladies wise enough to Love, to dream, to express freely their best feelings, trusting and without any fear. Not even that of ghosts!

When in Graceland, we'll have a precious time and will make "current" life look pallid. Wait and see.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:16 pm 
I KNOW I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO WORK INSIDE OF GRACELAND, AND I WOULD DEARLY LOVE ELVIS DOING ANYTHING HE WOULD LIKE TO DO. I THINK HE WOULD BE JUST WONDERFUL! :D I WANTED SO BAD TO GO TO GRACELAND NEXTED YEAR MYSELF, BUT I DOUBT IT NOW. :( FAIRYTALE!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Just set firmly the intention and... let it work, FairyTale! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:41 am 
Owl

Hello to all my Elvis-lovin' friends!!! I'm back. Sorry I've been gone so long. Work, work, work is all I've been doing. I think about this site and this forum all the time, though. I just wanted to comment that I tell people every day, total strangers, that I would work at Graceland for free if I lived close enough to Memphis. I would clean it for free. I am not kidding. If I was financially independant, I sure would. I would charter a plane several days a week from Nashville to Memphis. Yup. In a New York minute. I would give anything to encounter him somehow. But honestly, for me, just going to Graceland is encountering him. Literally. I feel him so strong there it's unlike anything I've ever encountered before and I've encountered my fair share of REALLY different experiences. Someone has a pic of Elvis above Graceland as their avatar: I love that SO MUCH. That is exactly how Graceland feels. He is there welcoming and guiding and whispering in everyone's ear "This is my dear, sweet Graceland and I present it and myself to you freely, openly and with all the love in the universe". I read that Raymond Moody book. It was fascinating. I got it off of amazon.com, I think, for cheap. I recommend it to everyone very highly.

Is anyone going to Elvis Presley: The Concert in August in Memphis at the Pyramid? I am. I just told my husband tonight that he was taking me there for our 10th wedding anniversary. He just smiled and said okay! I guess it's because of the romantic evening we had!!! I could have said " I want a new car, a boob job and a week in the Graceland Suite at Heartbreak Hotel" and gotten a smile and an okay!!!! Hee-hee! I know you ladies understand where I'm coming from!

I joined as an Elvis Insider at Elvis.com and I joined the forum there. I got a free platinum ticket to Graceland. I left a post about this site there at that forum. Several people wrote back and said they loved it. It's a good forum but none of it goes into his spiritual side. Most are aware of it, though. It's just not the common theme of the forums there.

I'm in a very chatty mood but I'll curb that for now. Haven't been here lately and I miss talking with the people who truly love him, as I do. What I wouldn't give for all of us to meet up and talk in person...sigh.

Well, that's all for now. It's late and I want to scan the forum b/c I haven't been here in a while. Let me know how y'all are doing and what's been going on in your neck of the woods. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:09 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hello, Atlantis!! :P :P

Glad you got the time to comeback with these friends of yours! It looks like you have been real busy, yet saving time to spread around notice of ELC's forum, which is great.

I have doing fine, yet very busy too. Don't get distraught by new nicknames or new avatars. There are flowing airs of change, so many of us are the same ones, with new "faces". Whatever but to crystalize and remain still. LOVE is expanding and deepening in this site and, like you do, we are keeping on trying to spread it to the world.

The very best wishes go to you.

Page 2 of 12 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next