It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 11 of 12 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Elvis & the paranormal
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:24 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Hi White Bud! My Name is Rose-Lyn, this is the Nick Name that Our Special Angel Man Elvis Gave to me Through another Sister that Lives in the UK. Crystal Rose I so Wish I could Meet You at GraceLand. I'm Bound and Determined to get there, I have always had in the Back of my Mind and I don't think I have mentioned this that when I do go to GraceLand that I will feel Elvis' Hand Touch the Cheek on my Face. I have heard that everyone as had some type of Experience with Feeling Elvis' Presence, so I know you will To White Bud!

Image :hug:

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hi and welcome, White Bud! :) :D It's great to know of another from my side of the "big pond"! My name is Sue or Crystal Rose and I hail from the South West area of England; I have been to Graceland and Memphis before but am not able to go this year sadly because of my employment situation or lack of it at the moment. However, I can ensure you will have an amazing trip and it will hopefully be all that you've ever hoped and expected it would be specially Graceland which I love as Elvis' home! You must be getting so excited, are you going with the OEPFC/Arena Travel or by your own means? Whichever I know and believe you will have an amazing time! :) :D :P

Quote:
Elvis was always the blueprint wasn't he, he initiated all the changes we later went through, we just knew nothing about it at the time. He made the footprints and consciously or not all the spiritual seekers of my generation followed, that is what is so utterly amazing to me, he was streets ahead of us all. I feel his radiation is drawing us in towards him with an irresistable attraction, beyond words really.

Absolutely right, White Bud! :) I already was drawn to Elvis' spiritual side and 'found' this website/forum or rather I believe, it 'found' me! :wink: :P Thanks to Elvis, I have read and learnt more regarding spirituality including the books and writings of Yogananda and Sri Daya Mata. I also love Kahlil Gibran's "The Prophet" and other books Elvis enjoyed and read!

A big welcome and good to meet you!

with best wishes, Sue/Crystal Rose

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:00 pm 
Rainbow

Thank you Marian, Rose Lynn and Crystal Rose, for your warm welcomes, it feels like a family reunion somehow. I am so excited about my trip I daren't think about it too much as I don't like wishing time away, but I am dreaming about walking through that door, I wish you could come too. I am going on an Archers tour to Memphis and Nashville. Just waiting for the Elvis documentaries to come on BBC4 tonight, bet you are too. I hope to meet you all again soon when we post on different forums. Its so exciting isn't it when you receive a reply. Yours in Elvis. Whitebud

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:57 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Welcome aboard Whitebud. Nice to meet you. I don't get a chance to post much anymore but am always pleased to see a new member has joined the ELC forum. Anyone interested in Elvis' spiritual side will find a comfortable home here. Wanda's books, Larry Geller's books, & the He Touched Me: The Gospel Side of Elvis - book & DVD all mention Elvis' spiritual side in depth. Maia also has a lot of info on the elvislightedcandle.org site, to which this forum is linked. Very few other authors speak of Elvis' spiritual side, except in passing. It is a wonderful treat to have Wanda participate in our forum here.

I have never been to Graceland either, though hope to be able to go there someday. Memphis sits on a major earthquake fault (the New Madrid) so I worry sometimes Graceland may not last in the long run, but I pray it will. I am glad you are getting a chance to go!!! Please do tell us what it was like upon your return.
:D

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:02 am 
Rainbow

How nice of you Blue Moon to welcome me to the forum. It does feel like a family at ECL. It is such a relief to find a website dedicated to Elvis' spiritual life. Since January I have read so many books and visited so many websites on Elvis which paint a completely different picture, and fail to explain his phenomenal power and mystique. Only a spiritual understanding can account for why 33 years after his death his magnetism and charisma continue to attract hundreds of thousands of new fans to his aura, like moths to a flame, me included. The authors can't get to grips with Elvis' beliefs because they lack spiritual knowledge. Only a few are able to do this and of these Wanda and Maia are the foremost. I have read Larry Geller's book which was good but left many questions in my mind, I even e-mailed him! So it is to Wanda that I turned for that deeper satisfaction of learning the unknown spiritual story.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if all the ELC forum members could meet at Graceland one day, I am sure then Elvis could not resist the power of our groups attraction. It would be an amazing experience.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:23 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: WhiteBud, I think each of us here at ELC have said the same thing about all of Us Meeting at GraceLand, it would be Wonderful. Please when you do go to Memphis, let us all Know here at ELC how it was. :love:

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:45 pm 
Rainbow

Yes I sure will, lots of photos and a moment by moment account for all of you my dear friends at ELC. I will be thinking of you in my prayers in the Meditation Garden and wishing you were with me.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:24 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Thank you, Whitebud! :) :D

Quote:
Just waiting for the Elvis documentaries to come on BBC4 tonight, bet you are too

I knew these were on but on turning over to BBC4 to watch them on Freeview, I 've realised we have a problem with it, this channel on my tv seems to be all little squares on the screen, like a glitch in the system, most weird! I'm hoping someone can come out to look at the tv to see if they can fix it! Also, UK TV Gold seems to have completely disappeared for some reason, used to get it! :? So unfortunately I ended up missing the documentaries, assuming they were good though, interested in your feedback Whitebud, if you don't mind sharing?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:28 pm 
Rainbow

Thank you Crystal Rose for responding, well the BBC documentaries were the same ones as were on in January to commemorate the 75th Anniversary, so when i first watched them it was a completely different experience. Back then I wasn't even an Elvis fan (!!!!!????) it was while watching Elvis by the Presleys that I had such a cathartic awakening. Because I had no idea Elvis was a spiritual seeker or was indeed a follower of Yoganada, when I saw pictures of Lakeside Shrine I couldn't believe my eyes and I felt so terrible for my misjudgements. It was as though Elvis reached out and shook my heart and I was changed completely, he blew the dust away and let the love flow. That night I had a dream that Elvis was there and he was so beautiful in a dark jacket and strangely no shirt, I was crying and said to him "why did it take so long?" He didn't speak but smiled and folded me in his arms and I actually smelt his scent, different from what I expected, warmer and sweeter kind of cinamon and cocunut!! Sounds strange I know but it was absolutely real in my dream. The more I learn from this fantastic website the more I grow to love him, can't believe this is happening to me. I feel so aware of his presence in my room and I meditate with him and read spiritual books to him, because I know he liked that. I cry often when I think about his various pastimes and send him love and gratitude for putting the wind back in my sails and inspiring me to be a better person. So back to your question, (sorry) the documenary was sad and sweet with a lot about Priscilla, putting her in a good light, but I didn't mind because she shared her home videos showing us Elvis in playful tender mood. The best bit was seeing him sing 'If I can Dream' from the Comeback Shows, not in his white jacket on a stage, but in the black leather suit in the more intimate setting, this version was for more emotional, gritty and heartrending, would have brought tears out of a stone! Hope your TV gets fixed soon. (A)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:17 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, the tv is fixed now! :) Oh that's ok I didn't miss it then as saw these back in January, very good weren't they! :) :P Oh wow, then you've had a recent deeper understanding of Elvis as a spiritual soul! Your heart and spirit are always very much open and he knows that from where he is and reached right out to you but I believe he wouldn't want you to feel terrible or bad about yourself! I can relate to your experiences as before I first read and got to know Wanda's experiences about Elvis in one of the fan club collectors issues where Todd Slaughter had first had the first edition of "Face to Face" printed; I also had not known and understood Elvis at this level, just had believed what I thought was right. It's weird as at that time I had spoken aloud, 'I do hope someday somehow I will be able to know Wanda June Hill better, perhaps even as a friend'; I have been at ELC since 2005/early 2006 and I still wonder, perhaps Elvis 'heard' me and 'arranged' it all somehow?!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us which is awesome! :D He's awesome and 'fer sure' would be very happy for you as are we at ELC! :) :D :hello: :love:

Page 11 of 12 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next