i did it a few years ago and i had my wish to layt a pyramid on his grave

if you only belief

Take care,

:lol: kira

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:57 am 
Pharaoah

Dear everyone,

I just want to add that I don't think that you need to go to Graceland to feel his presence. I think you can have that same experience at you own home. I think he can be anywhere he is needed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

That is certainly very true what you say!! But still it must be a very special experience to be at Elvis' GRACELAND physically as well :wink: 8) . Well, I have never been yet, but when the doors open up I will enter for sure!! :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:14 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

This is also true what Renetunet said, we all can reach his spirit but sometiimes you feel you have to go there and that is what is going to happen..
it always has a reason, for me it was that i learned about Beale street, the music, the people...
in my life there was only one man one music but i had to learn about othere music influences and the role of black people.
he let me see ...

take care
kira

Post subject: MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:24 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha sweet ladies... :D

I hope everyone had a wunderfull CHRISTMAS.... :D :D

Welcome Lindseygirl !!!! You've come to the right place... BELIEVE ME....
:wink: Write your feelings down here.... Lindseygirl.... You feel that you're NEVER ALONE.... :D :D

And yes if you really want something to happen it will, then go for it... Everything will happen if you only believe.... And when it is the right TIME for you, you will know..... YOU will feel it...... HE will give you a sign....

I remember the day I went to Graceland with my family.... I really had to go trough a lot to come in Graceland.... Believe me...
I wanted to go there, because Manja really wanted to go there... She wanted to go to El'vis his house..... and she was 4 then... She told us:"When I'm entering his gate, I will look upon the sky.... waiting for him to arrive on a cloud... on my birthday.... and then I will kiss him and hug him." "She always told me she had 2 daddies.... My Gerdy and El'vis" It made me feel happy when she said that, can you IMAGINE... Now she knows that he is an ANGEL, guiding us... and that GOD is our Father.... :D :D

And Atlantis, great that you're BACK... I was thinking a lot about you this week... Did you receive my pm also last week?

And I wanted to make a promise..... To go to GRACELAND together.... is also a wish of mine.... I will do everything I can to make my dream come true... AND I PROMISE YOU THAT.... And I'm not kidding... It's not a JOKE.... I felt his spirit when I was all alone in the meditation Garden... You really feel it... But then again you feel his present when you are at home too... But what will happen when we are all together.... Imagine !!!! :D :wink: And I know... '"Be realistic, pray for a miracle...... Be thankfull anyway" Eventually it will happen, if you only BELIEVE...

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject: sounds like a plan
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

A bunch of us going and sharing expenses sounds like a real plan to work on. I know that my husband and I both felt Elvis' spirit very strongly and looked at each other at the same exact moment, with tears in our eyes, when we were at Graceland in 2004.
Marjorie

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:52 pm 
Site Admin

It does sound like a great idea and indeed it would be a truly wonderful gathering of family members Sue-Lenora!! :P :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:01 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

If we ever do plan a trip to Memphis/Graceland, it might be wise to check out a book which was recently released called "Follow Me to Tennessee . . . An Englishman's Guide to Elvis' Hangouts". It's by Hearn (Essential Elvis) & Snelgrove and is a guide to 123 hangouts still in existance in the city of Memphis. You can get it through Essential Elvis.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

ELVIS GHOST IMAGES SHOW UP ON OFFICE DEPOT RECEIPT

From what I can tell, by looking at the enlargement, there are two ghost images of Elvis (50's and '69/'70) on the receipt.

Two excerpts:
Quote:
The question is how did the ghostly image appear or where did it come from? "I am not an Elvis fan", says Jenna. "I have nothing in my house that contains anything that is or connected with Elvis Presley. I have no idea how, why, or where the image came from. All I know is that the receipt is all original, unaltered, and exactly as it was when I got it from Office Depot," she states.

Quote:
A journalist doing an article on the Elvis receipt also pointed out a very interesting yet very eerie coincidence that makes this phenomena even more bizarre. OFFICE DEPOT'S SLOGAN: "TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS" (which you can clearly see on the receipt) was apparently ELVIS' signature slogan as well! This gave the receipt's owner Jenna the chills especially since one of the ghostly images appear right on the printed slogan itself.

For full article and to view receipt: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/2/prweb352450.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quite amazing! Thank you, Laurie!

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 3 of 12 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next