It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 10 of 12 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Elvis & the paranormal
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:59 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:) :D :hello: :hug:

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:love: :hello: :hug: :hello: :love:

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:) :D :hello: :bouncy: :love:

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:36 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: (A) :wink: :love:

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:52 am 
Phoenix

Great to read! Thanks for bringing it back for those of us who have been away for a while.
I definitely felt Elvis' presence when I was there last year and I swear I heard him laugh when I was alone in the 'jungle room'. I was touching everything it was possible to touch eg. door frames, backs of chairs, walls, etc, just to see if I could pick up any vibes - and I certainly felt vibes!!! :hug:

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:23 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

You're welcome, Marian! :D I know exactly what you mean, specially in that Jungle Room, phew Elvis' presence is so near, I swear it, like he's gonna walk right from the stairs at the side of the room and come over to kiss you on the cheek and say "hi honey, I'm Elvis Presley" ooh I'm about to swoon just thinking of that! :wink: :P :)

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:20 pm 
Rainbow

Hi Everyone. My name is Whitebud, this is my first post, as I am new to your fabulous website. So interested to read all your experiences about Graceland. I am so excited because I have booked to go to Graceland in August I am working so hard to save up the money, its quite a trip from here in the uk. I just want to be there at such an important occasion, in Elvis' home what an unbelievable priveledge that will be, to feel all those things you describe so well. I shall say lots of prayers before then and just maybe Elvis will bless me with a little sign of his presence. Perhaps others from ELC may be there also and we could meet up to share our experiences.
Anyway peace and many blessings to you all, particularly to Wanda, I am such a fan. She speaks with such authenticity and gives so generously of her own precious memories and insights, which brings us all that much closer to our hero. Wanda, many many many thanks!

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:26 am 
Site Admin

Welcome Whitebud! A nice name- which "bud" would that be? Magnolia? Rose?
lovely cherry/peach blooming in the springtime? Personally, I am a Shasta Daisy fan-the one's with the long curly petals...but hard to grow out here in desert land though am going to try to do it again.
We do have some wonderful posts on this site- going back to 2006! Time flies-
we have a lot of readers but not many who post-some have difficulty getting registered and activated so am really happy you made it! Thank you for joining our friendly group; please feel free to comment and offer ideas about anything.
On this site there is no discord and arguing though everyone can express their opinions freely...that's how we all learn- ideas and thoughtful discussion.
This site is for Elvis fans, and those who aren't as well...there is so much on here to share and think about---it never hurts to have friends all over the world...and here is a good place to begin looking...
Best to you Whitebud!
wjh

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:29 pm 
Rainbow

Hi Wanda, I feel so honoured that you responded to my post. My white bud is a response to something I read in one of the forums about the garden Elvis has in his Astral mansion home, and he invites us to plant a flower that represents our love for him. Elvis has only become such an important part of life since January so I feel I am just a bud rather than a flower! I see my bud as a white lotus (so I hope he has an astral water feature!) The lotus is special to me as it is the sybol of Yoga, I have been a Yoga teacher for more than twenty years, it was when I learned of Elvis'connection to Paramahansa Yogananda that opened up this whole new wonderful world of ELC to me.
Elvis was always the blueprint wasn't he, he initiated all the changes we later went through, we just knew nothing about it at the time. He made the footprints and consciously or not all the spiritual seekers of my generation followed, that is what is so utterly amazing to me, he was streets ahead of us all. I feel his radiation is drawing us in towards him with an irresistable attraction, beyond words really. The forums are so marvelous and they are vast! I learn so much and feel all the warmth and love from the members, I kind of want them to go on and on and never reach the end so the dis-covery of Elvis is endless, just can't get enough! Wanda you are the brightest star, my day is made. God bless you! PS. Thank you for the White Shoulders tip, I bought it already.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:46 pm 
Phoenix

:hello: Hi Whitebud, Good to have you here with us! :)

Page 10 of 12 [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next