It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Pre-birth communication
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Really gives me food for thought re spiritual & quantum physics matters. And it makes me wonder if Elvis' twin Jesse agreed to not be born for some reason. Would Elvis have been a different person if Jesse had been born?? Did Jesse sacrifice himself for some reason????

Quote:
Don and Terri met a little later in life, but agreed that they didn't want to wait before having children. Terri became pregnant on their wedding night. An ultrasound taken several months later showed that without a doubt she was carrying twins. The pregnancy was making Terri very ill, and Don was worried about her health. He feared that she might lose the babies, but he was also more frightened that he might lose her as well. One night, he woke up and looked toward the bedroom door. A light was shining in the hall, but he remembered that he and Terri had shut everything off before coming to bed. The light grew in brilliance as it came down the hall, then turned into their bedroom. Within the light was a young man wearing a white robe. He came and hovered next to the bed and looked at Don. "Dad," he said. "My sister and I have talked it over, and decided that she will come first. It'll be better for Mom this way. I'll come in about two years." Don turned to wake up Terri, but when he turned back, the figure and the light were gone. The next day, Terri miscarried one of the babies she was carrying. The other twin suffered no trauma and was born at full term, healthy, red-haired - and a girl. Twenty-one months later, Terri gave birth to a boy with red hair exactly like his older sister's.

Source and more stories:
http://paranormal.about.com/library/wee ... 10600b.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:06 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

That's very interesting, Laurie! I got the feeling that it was important for Elvis , regarding his mission, that his twin did not survive, ......but Jesse was important still in some other way which we may never know. :roll: :? Great link, thank you!!!! :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:07 pm 
I agree Sarena, Maybe it was meant for Jesse to be born at some later time, just like in the story. I wonder sometimes that even though Jesse had died at birth if in some way Elvis had some of his Brothers ways? FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:36 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I can't help but wonder if Jesse agreed to not be born, believing that he could help his brother better standing by his side spiritually. While Jesse could have still given his brother spiritual support if he were in a physcial body, it could be that Elvis' burdens & pressures would be so great that Jesse may have felt he could help him better by not being born. This is all just speculation, of course.
And then I wonder if after Elvis' death has Jesse' spirit yet entered another mother's womb and is he alive and among us now in a physical body?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:39 am 
Site Admin

After reading this amazing story dear Laurie it makes me wonder the same thing---whether or not Jesse agreed to not be born so as to be better able to help Elvis go through his life here??? :? Thank you so much my dear friend for posting this wonderful story for us and for the great link too!!! :wink: :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:43 pm 
MaryInTheMorning wrote:
After reading this amazing story dear Laurie it makes me wonder the same thing---whether or not Jesse agreed to not be born so as to be better able to help Elvis go through his life here??? :? Thank you so much my dear friend for posting this wonderful story for us and for the great link too!!! :wink: :D :D

I'd just like to "second" what Mari wrote here. :D

Thank you, Laurie! I didn't get to check out the link yet, but I look forward to it when I have time for a long, deep look. :)

I just wanted to say that it seems more and more stories are emerging about babies who reason in utero. For example, Marianne Williamson (popular American spiritual author) says frankly she remembers being in her mother's womb. Christiane Northrup (famous American doctor and author) also talks about children who leave the womb, come back, and tell their parents that they did so on purpose. The stories are always very touching, and show so much consideration and love for the parents.

It's quite strange, but for the record, at times I think I am connecting with my memory from inside the womb. My mother smoked while pregnant with me, and sometimes I feel like I'm re-experiencing, if only for a second, the horrible sadness and entrapment I felt when she was smoking. It's probably my imagination, yet at times, I really don't think so.

Also, I felt my daughter communicated with me when I was pregnant with her. She and I "agreed" about seven months in advance on what day she would be born (six days before her due date) and I told people that's when she was coming. Likewise, I was born 16 days AFTER my due date, yet my mother also told people long in advance what my birthday would be. It's a strange little psychic lineage from daughter to daughter. :)

I didn't mean to take the discussion off track, just adding credence to the notion that babies in utero may be more conscious and communicative than people are generally aware of. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:09 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks Trish/Golden Sky for sharing your personal & moving experiences us. I wish I had some similar of my own, but I have never had kids nor do I remember my time in the womb. So I do really appreciate reading the experiences of others.

And don't worry about going "off track". Your stories make the thread all that much more enriching.
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:43 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Very interesting theme and link Laurie. THANK YOU for bringing in both!

I'm one that had memories of being within my mother's womb when I was a new born baby. I recall both times. It seems that being a very little baby, it helped me to calm down when I was in the cradle and my parents sleeping near by, to think of me being inside my mother. I might draw the images I pictured being there inside, and also within the cradle.

At seventeen, I was told by a voice that I was to be mother of children that I ought have to educate to be resourceful human beings, as they sould have to help humankind to transition to a new condition, after a great upheavel. Developed human qualities would be the key. Who's voice was that, I can't tell. But it guided all my behavior towards my children when they were born.

This is to explain that I know in my Heart that commnunication between BEINGS is not subjected to the fact they are present in a physical way in the same time-space dimension.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:06 pm 
Site Admin

This is very interesting. I have no memories that I know of but my mother did tell me after we got together again, that she knew I was a girl and that she had named me when just 3 moths along-I was supposed to be born in June but she said she woke up on May 30th and heard a "voice" tell her "you'll deliver today" . So she packed her little bag and went to her mother's who lived in town near a hospital. She said I was born that day right on schedule. So my name "didn't fit" but she and my dad who was in the Navy but stationed not far arrived and they kept the name she'd chosen. Wanda June- Elvis didn't speak about being a twin and if he ever knew before birth any thing...but I believe that he did.
He would always kind of hush up, change the subject rather than discuss those early times. He said he was nearly dead at birth himself and that they were so worried about him-he remembered being kept in a thing like a big spider web-probably some kind of sheeting or incubator type thing but to his naive baby mind he wouldn't know that and maybe a spider web was the first thing that might resemble it a bit later when he was older and stronger. He said he felt that he "missed the companionship of another person" That maybe it was his brother-but he felt his brother was with him...even to saying that it seemed like it wasn't him on stage but maybe his brother took over somehow...he said, man, I'm shy, you don't know how it is for me, Ii-i its all I can do to go out there sometimes...an then, somethin' happenes, an' I 'm in charge, I can do it. " I wonder too, if maybe his brother was with him and did join forces with him at those times and together they were "Elvis" on stage?
Elvis felt so nervous, like he was "livin' two lives" with one body-but then too, his mother kind of built that feeling into him from what he did tell me she'd say to him. When he was lonely as a child she said, he missed his b rother, and told him-look in the mirror...you'll see him as you look at yourself...you were twins Elvis. He's right there looking back at you.
And that's what he did, told himself he could do whatever, he was strong, he could be whatever etc:... So she set that up and kept it alive.
Anyway, facinating story, all of them! I believe we have contact-my daughter had a speaker in the ceiling over her crib and Jimmie played Elvis music over it alot -enough that the child learned his voice and got excited in her crib, bouncing a round and kicking happily to the music.
We didn't know Elvis then-that came later on. She was pre prograamed for him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:18 pm 
Thank you, Laurie, for your gracious and comforting words. :D

Thank you for sharing your own beautiful experiences, Amanda.
If we know something's true in our heart, even if it's not widely accepted as truth, we are quite blessed, aren't we? It's a gift of faith, and faith and miracles seem to dance together.

Recently I watched a TV program about "Real Superhumans." It featured a a man who can withstand extreme cold for a long time; a man whose math ability is virtually incomprehensible; a blind man who paints realistically; a woman who sees and tastes sounds. It occurred to me that one thing all these people have in common is a special kind of FAITH: rather than doubting themselves when they first perceived what they might be able to do, they had faith, and followed their vision until they showed us new territory for what it's possible for humans to attain. Ultimately, their faith became part of their substance, just as the Bible teaches ("Faith is the substance of things hoped for.") Brain scans of these remarkable people showed their brains are physically different from others: they light up with pathways and activity never observed in people before.

I absorbed this show like I would a powerful sermon, and the lesson seemed to be: keep the faith, even when things turn strange! :D

Amanda, your children sound like they are very exceptional people... Can you tell us more about them, or have you posted it elsewhere? Sorry to ask such a big favor...I'd just love to hear more if you have time.

Sorry this was so loooong! :D

Page 1 of 3 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next