It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: He's here...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:43 am 
Site Admin

Regularly Julie, nearly daily, at the grocery store and on tv- it's weird alright! Sometimes it's a like he's saying hello and other times to answer something asked. I believe he is and that other people gone on try to do the same things with their loved ones but they don't have access to the same kind of things as Elvis- being in song and on film and in books he can "use" all those things to do it. Regular people don't have those Prompts...and have to do the normal kinds of tyring. But I think if they want they can-most I think give up because "regular" people don't notice, can't see or don't believe...and that's probable for the best in most cases...people have to live their lives. With Elvis-he was a born teacher and spent his life reaching people...it's natural for him to keep doing so and it's easier as I said because he "left" so much of himself here... have a nice day, wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:17 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

of course I believe Julie,cause this is something that always happens to me.. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:51 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Can't say that I've heard much of Elvis' music played on the radio in the area I live. Even my requests to the radio stations get ignored. So this makes kind of sad, but I have hope that some day this will change. I understand in other parts of the country, his music does get played.

I will say at least a couple of days a week I wake up in the morning with one of Elvis' songs running thru my mind, & then I end up humming it the rest of the morning. I listen to all of Elvis' music, but I find it interesting that a majority of the songs I wake up to are his gospel songs. Maybe some spiritual significance there.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]