It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:01 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Barb, thanks for the pic with Elvis at a more mature age. I wanted to post some more with Elvis at different ages,
so here you've helped already! Most of the ones I posted above are of Elvis in the 1950's.
I think I was drawn to that era at first because his 50's iconic hairstyle fit with the statue's hairstyle on the top part.

Amanda, I'm glad you appreciate the comparison photos and that you think Maia will like them as well.
Makes it worth the effort!!!

I'm on a role now, so here are a few more.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:12 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:23 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

********************* ImageImage

Last edited by Blue Moon on Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:26 am 
Site Admin

Hi, Boy, my boy, one thing for sure, Elvis is better looking than the statue! But then it would be hard to capture his looks in stone way back then no doubt. He sure has beaufiul skin in the one picture Laurie posted, with the red collar next to his face- that skin is sooo perfect! He can't make me believe it was "sweet oil" (cold press olive oil or Almond oil) that did that! He just had beautiful skin at that time in his life- he was pretty healthy and eating what was good for him- I will say that when Priscilla had her "hands on him" he was the best looking guy around from top to bottom- not hat I ever saw his bottom...skin.... I couldn't reist that one. Anyway, Thank you for posting so many beautiful and stunningly similar photos!

I have been trying to post a time or two but the thing keeps saying I am not registered ! Of course I am! Today it's working- I've been really busy with the dentist, the cats/kittens/horses/feeling sick a lot due to the tooth and then reaction to the shot from the dentist put me in a spin for two days too. It wasn't too bad at the dentist-he was funny and very much reminded me of Elvis' sense of humor listening to him bantering with his help for 40minutes while I was waiting- and he doesn't look anything remotly like Elvis- just had his weird sense of humor and teasing way- but expecting them to DO their job! Like Elvis- he was strict about his work etc:...and their jobs in it...though he was always apt to use that sense of himor to call them on things...except one stage-then it was off mike but he was a perfectionest...you know. Hope to be back here again soon! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:22 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Indeed, Wanda, Elvis is better looking than the statue :wink: , but I think that the last photo Laurie posted (from ALOHA) is somehow very much alike the statue, especially the lower portion!!! :shock:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:36 pm 
:D I have always said that Elvis' Skin Looked like Silk! Great Picture's Sarena and Amanda!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Oh WOW is right that statue sure does look like Elvis!! :D :D

Yes Yes Elvis is much much better looking then the statue!! :D :D
You are so very right about that Fairytale!! :D :D
Thank you ladies for all the gorgeous photos some of them are knew to me so I thank you! :D :D

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Great Picture's Sarena and Amanda!

....dear Fairytale, the credit for the wonderful pictures goes to BLUE MOON, Laurie!! (It happened again....strange). :roll: :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:25 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sarena, I noticed that too. Three people in what 2 days refer to me as Sarena!!! Mmmmm. Wonder what's going on here. Maybe you & I were sisters in a previous lifetieme. :wink: Well, we are the same age and each going through a major crossroad in our lives. I know you've been struggling with the end of your marriage. I hope you are able to fine peace in this transition.

As for me, I'm doing much better than I was. Still unemployed, but I believe now it is because God is wanting to move me to another city. I am sure now that this is reason why for over 2 1/2 years I've been unable to find work. So, I have a sense of hope in my spirit even though at present my financial situation sucks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:11 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Wonder what's going on here. Maybe you & I were sisters in a previous lifetieme. Wink Well, we are the same age and each going through a major crossroad in our lives. I

Well, Laurie, this could be the case and I mean it! Anyway, I am happy to hear that you feel better and guided despite your financial difficulties (which is one more thing we have in common.....but will change definitely for the better in the future!!!) :)

Page 2 of 3 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next